• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Loser Round 1 - Match 1: Xenovia Quarta vs Rex Salazar

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: AVERAGE HAREM PROTAG SIMPER VS AVERAGE NANOMACHINE ENJOYER

After the fights between the average idiot knight girl#AquaandDarknessfusion=Xenovia vs drunkard Femboi God#Inserttwitterwentre**rded and Gumball 2077 vs Mechagodzilla Rex who also learned the power of NANOMACHINES SON#TacoBellDong

Now the two who got banished to the shadow realm#KirbyAAAAAAAAAAAAH and welcomed to the sore loser club#EveryTeamFortress2Ganglaughingatyourmisery
They would fight each others to survive and having a chance to take their VENGEANCE
Lets go to the fight

• Crimson Destruction Dragonnar Xenovia and Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place located in: Rooftop of Trump Tower (because we love to messing up with Donald Trum#GetFBI'd)
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Average Harem Protag Simper: 0
  • Average Nanomachine Enjoyer: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Xenovia.Quarta.600.3345039.jpg

Xenovia in this key has already learned how to utilize brute force alongside her more complex techniques and skills. She also has far more experience than Rex in fighting so she'll likely be able to adapt and counter most of Rex's options with no difficulty here.

Invisibility isn't her only option. She has speed amps, attack reflection, AOE waves of holy magic, illusions, healing, etc.

AOE waves of holy magic
isn't this bit ineffective against a human being?

about Durability Negation

Rex's reactive evolution basically allowed him to counter a guy that had a weapon specifically to atomize him, after his first few builds were broken, the omega nanite created a shield that could reflect and block the attack.

So if Exnovia doesn't kill Rex in one go, then Rex will literally build something that can conter her attack.

isn't this bit ineffective against a human being?

about Durability Negation

Rex's reactive evolution basically allowed him to counter a guy that had a weapon specifically to atomize him, after his first few builds were broken, the omega nanite created a shield that could reflect and block the attack.

So if Exnovia doesn't kill Rex in one go, then Rex will literally build something that can conter her attack.

Isn't that a bit of a No Limit Fallacy? Rex has never fended off against magic, has he? It seems he is more geared so science based abilities like the ones he has. Why would we assume he can react and evolve to Xenovias magic in the same way? Especially in such a short amount of time.

Not to mention you stated that he developed the shield only after multiple of his builds were broken.

Holy magic is not ineffective against humans.

Last edited:
Holy magic is not ineffective against humans.
when I said a bit ineffective I meant that it would not deal as much damage as against a demon

Isn't that a bit of a No Limit Fallacy? Rex has never fended off against magic, has he? It seems he is more geared so science based abilities like the ones he has. Why would we assume he can react and evolve to Xenovias magic in the same way? Especially in such a short amount of time.
It is not like i am exaggerating too much, his nanites were adapted to detect tier 2 range teleportation, Omega created a program to create more Nanites and fight against forced Power null

magic is just science we don't understand and Generator Rex universe's tecnology can manipulate space-time, dead and life, so IDK

Xenovia in this key has already learned how to utilize brute force alongside her more complex techniques and skills. She also has far more experience than Rex in fighting so she'll likely be able to adapt and counter most of Rex's options with no difficulty here.

Invisibility isn't her only option. She has speed amps, attack reflection, AOE waves of holy magic, illusions, healing, etc.
More experience? You sure? Rex's military experience seems to be very impressive if I learned anything from his previous match (Based on what by the way, her intelligence section isn't giving off much). In addition his nanos can adapt to the versatility of the bloody Omnitrix

Yeah, but its her most problematic option. Rex would be able to RE pretty much every one of these (at least the offensive ones)... maybe except Holy Stuff, but then I'm sure Rex can just go underground and stab her from underneath with his Dura Negate sword for that

I do admit that magic may be too much, but the nanites may just make something to adapt to it that doesn't necessarily meet the attacks head on
Not to mention you stated that he developed the shield only after multiple of his builds were broken.
Also tru for basically all of Xeno's stuff. It depends on how long Rex can last, and since their AP is equal, Rex's stamina will come into play

How good is her healing btw? Is it a one time use? Or is it constant full heal all the time?

I do admit that magic may be too much, but the nanites may just make something to adapt to it that doesn't necessarily meet the attacks head on

Also tru for basically all of Xeno's stuff. It depends on how long Rex can last, and since their AP is equal, Rex's stamina will come into play

How good is her healing btw? Is it a one time use? Or is it constant full heal all the time?
It allows her to heal from fatal blows and is not one-time use. It has limits but it's passive. She is considered to be basically immortal because of it. I'm not sure exactly what level of regen it would be, since it's a bit vague, but she has survived things that should've killed her.

More experience? You sure? Rex's military experience seems to be very impressive if I learned anything from his previous match (Based on what by the way, her intelligence section isn't giving off much)

She's been fighting off hoards and armies of dragons, demons, angels, vampires, and other supernatural/magical creatures for years and training with her holy swords since her childhood. I don't see how military experience amounts to anything more than that. Elaborate?

She's been fighting off hoards and armies of dragons, demons, angels, vampires, and other supernatural/magical creatures for years and training with her holy swords since her childhood. I don't see how military experience amounts to anything more than that. Elaborate?
cool and the soldiers of Providence does the same thing only replaces by EVOs instead of magical creatures and that is equivalent to bit of the Rex's Skill and also he can fight against 4 of the deadliest people on the planet and is constantly trained by the 6th deadliest person on the planet world

Xth deadliest on the planet is a useless point outside of context, maybe Xenovia would be the deadliest person in Rex’s verse

cool and the soldiers of Providence does the same thing only replaces by EVOs instead of magical creatures and that is equivalent to bit of the Rex's Skill and also he can fight against 4 of the deadliest people on the planet and is constantly trained by the 6th deadliest person on the planet world
And? Demons, angels, and dragons are beyond Earthly dangers. They are supernatural, magical, and primordial beings. Those statements are pretty much void in comparison.

Last edited:
idk man some people can argue that robots are more dangerous than demons and dragons, just because something is magical doesn’t automatically make it superior, it’s about what they can actually do. It’s like saying “yo a goblin with a stick is more dangerous than a T-1000 because it’s magical and the T-1000 is only a robot”

It allows her to heal from fatal blows and is not one-time use. It has limits but it's passive. She is considered to be basically immortal because of it. I'm not sure exactly what level of regen it would be, since it's a bit vague, but she has survived things that should've killed her.
I see, what are these limits btw? And how did Venti win

I should also point out that fighting hordes of foes that are weaker than you is different from a 1v1 duelist type of skill with equal statistics, plus, apparently Rex’s fighting style involves going underground a lot and shanking her with the sword so has she had experience with underground attacks?

Also, I’m assuming her stamina feat is fighting a horde of enemies?

Last edited:
I should also point out that fighting hordes of foes that are weaker than you is different from a 1v1 duelist type of skill with equal statistics, plus, apparently Rex’s fighting style involves going underground a lot and shanking her with the sword so has she had experience with underground attacks?

Also, I’m assuming her stamina feat is fighting a horde of enemies?
I don't recall any underground attacks she dealt with.

Also, Xenovia often fights against foes that are stronger than her as well, not just weaker.

Yeah the entirety of Issei's team can fight for a long time against multiple enemies. Hence the "High" rating on their profiles.

Ragdolling with that Class T wind, even if he didn’t kill her he could incap or just keep on going for 24 hours and win via restraint.
Honestly it’s unfortunate Xenovia is even here, if she didn’t just immediately lose to Venti’s opening move, she had superior hax and could deal with a lot of what makes Venti usually tricky to face 🤷 would probably have won the match convincingly otherwise

I'm not sure exactly what level of regen it would be
At least low mid but regen is usually far betting at dealing with preventing death rather than incapacitation, granted Rex’s win-con is dura neg so incap looks unlikely anyways

Honestly it’s unfortunate Xenovia is even here, if she didn’t just immediately lose to Venti’s opening move, she had superior hax and could deal with a lot of what makes Venti usually tricky to face 🤷 would probably have won the match convincingly otherwise
There is definitely an argument to be made that she is Class T, to make things even more unfortunate.

I don't recall any underground attacks she dealt with.
Hm... might be a problem since it can likely be paired with one shotting, I'm assuming that if she manages to dodge the first one and sees Rex go underground again she could catch on
Also, Xenovia often fights against foes that are stronger than her as well, not just weaker.
Bet good to know, how variant in powers are these stronger foes tho? Like do they throw wild crap all over the place with like 4 different abilities at once, or is it just "I'm u but stronger"
Yeah the entirety of Issei's team can fight for a long time against multiple enemies. Hence the "High" rating on their profiles.
Aight aight.. maybe you should list that tho

I heard she can go through Forcefields, but idk how so can u clarify that? Because Rex's forcefields are BS

The main things I feel like Rex has on his side is mobility (flight, surface scaling, underground) and his RE making up new abilities on the fly that are like, perfect for taking on the enemy apparently, I can imagine like, a homing energy blast that even when reflected will just return back to the reflector. Doesn't seem all too out of the imagination for him to have something that basic to counter reflecting.

I heard she can go through Forcefields, but idk how so can u clarify that? Because Rex's forcefields are BS

Should be comparable to Issei's. He can bypass anything that prevents him from directly hitting the target.

Doesn't seem all too out of the imagination for him to have something that basic to counter reflecting.

Her reflection works through taking control of the attack itself. Homing won't really stop this.

Bet good to know, how variant in powers are these stronger foes tho? Like do they throw wild crap all over the place with like 4 different abilities at once, or is it just "I'm u but stronger"

Just look at some of the people on the DxD pages. . . .

Her reflection works through taking control of the attack itself. Homing won't really stop this.
Interesting, but arguments can be made that the homing attack is controlling itself to chase the target yeah? If that's the case, why not a physical projectile controlled by the nanites, so it'd just be the clashing of two people's powers and stuff

Also, is her reflection passive? And how many projectiles can it deal with at a time?

Just want to point it out, Loser Round 1 run has gotten long so better make it quick so we can move to the round 3 and loser round 2

NGL there's a lot of unaddressed points that I have pointed out, so until Phoenix answers em imma Rex fra it

What exactly are the points I haven't answered to? Rex has some advantages, but they are greatly outmatched by Xenanovias.

• Experience
  • Skill
  • Versatility
  • Healing
  • AoE attacks

Not sure what more there is to say. Rex is pretty much carried by his durability negate sword here. He would be completely outmatched in a sword fight with Xenovia anyway, and I've already explained why cutting Xenovias sword wouldn't matter.

Rex will always be the one on the back foot because of these various advantages. And I don't see him coming up with evolutions to deal with them before Xenovia puts him down for good.

What exactly are the points I haven't answered to? Rex has some advantages, but they are greatly outmatched by Xenanovias.

• Experience
  • Skill
  • Versatility
  • Healing
  • AoE attacks

Not sure what more there is to say. Rex is pretty much carried by his durability negate sword here. He would be completely outmatched in a sword fight with Xenovia anyway, and I've already explained why cutting Xenovias sword wouldn't matter.

Rex will always be the one on the back foot because of these various advantages. And I don't see him coming up with evolutions to deal with them before Xenovia puts him down for good.
I think... actually hol up lemme check I swear there were unanswered points, but actually, how good are those AoEs?

Underground shanking still exists, but then again, her healing's way too strong to the point where the sword is the only real threat Rex has, so that'd mean well... he'd only have one real option, so Xena would just have control of the match and basically just tell Rex what he has to do just to counter it yeah.

Rex's skill scales above Vilgax who is untouched by a planetary army of ectonurites for a few weeks and can beat the asses of 5 people wielding his verse's equivalent of the infinity stones.

Rex's fighting style is only predictable in the beginning of the show and even then... dude's been outfighting and outsmarting (in combat) supergeniuses since season 1. So much so that the supergenius decided that time travel would be easier than getting Rex to join him.

Rex's skill scales above Vilgax who is untouched by a planetary army of ectonurites for a few weeks and can beat the asses of 5 people wielding his verse's equivalent of the infinity stones.

Rex's fighting style is only predictable in the beginning of the show and even then... dude's been outfighting and outsmarting (in combat) supergeniuses since season 1. So much so that the supergenius decided that time travel would be easier than getting Rex to join him.
Please don't even bring up these "skill" and "experience" feats I don't feel like going through each of them and how they mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things again. Pretty sure I've done this before.

Vilgax was MUCH stronger than every single ectonurite there and they didn't seem all that dangerous in the slightest based on the clips I've seen. It is the equivalent of saying I'm skilled and experienced because I spent weeks killing lizards.

None of the supergeniuses in Ben 10 are skill gods. They are just supernaturally intelligent in terms of creations and scientific knowledge. Beating them in conventional combat means next to nothing. And the statement you provided is proof of this.

Back