• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

"...Would very much like to not be lumped in with folk who spill blood for the sake of it. My techniques are strictly non-lethal."
"Ooo...might want to keep your distance from guys like me. I'd hate for you to be guilty by association."

"Wasn't talking about you, dude...." Demi sighed, "Talking about the flamboyant asshat who teleported behind me. You ain't see him try and pull that crap?"
"Please, I'm empty-handed..." He said, opening his coat, showing that he wasn't bearing any weapons...for the moment. "Slitting your throat is a rude assumption to put on me. Not that I'm opposed to the idea..."

The receptionist turned to the dark-skinned lady as she lead them to the lift,

"Unfortunately not, ma'am! We wish we could provide more objective info, but everyone we send to gather Intel dies! :3"
"So the rumors are true :eek:. A fresh dungeon, how adorbs~!~!~ I cant wait to dig into those cute artifacts~ Aaaa, what stylish garbs~ Trends the world has never seen! A revolution in fashion /(=✪ x ✪=)\. DEMI HUN GET MOVIN ᕙ(⇀‸↼)ᕗ"

"Wasn't talking about you, dude...." Demi sighed, "Talking about the flamboyant asshat who teleported behind me. You ain't see him try and pull that crap?"
Basil breathed out.

"Ah. Apologies then, miss. Didn't want to draw any...undue ire, you understand."

"Ooo...might want to keep your distance from guys like me. I'd hate for you to be guilty by association."
"Trust me. I have full intention of keeping a pole's length between you and I for the remainder of this expedition." Basil remarked.

Demi rolled her eyes at Witch's character whose name I forgot, "Aye Aye, captain..."

They eventually made it to a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very big magical gate. It was about a skyscraper tall, and more than wide enough to fit a hundred people.

"This is the Gate leading to the lift, which in turn leads to the Dungeon!" Says the receptionist, "Once the gate is open, you'll have 10 seconds to enter it before it closes. Once it's closed, you will have to pay a return fee if you want to chicken out!"

(The gate.)
4980997e973cf34d0f5fe543d27571b3.jpg

Blythe, in the background, would keep watch over Demi— albeit still close— as she make a fake monocle just to good around.
"This is the Gate leading to the lift, which in turn leads to the Dungeon!" Says the receptionist, "Once the gate is open, you'll have 10 seconds to enter it before it closes. Once it's closed, you will have to pay a return fee if you want to chicken out!"

(The gate.)
4980997e973cf34d0f5fe543d27571b3.jpg
"Maybe there's a bunch of cowards ready to turn tail between their legs~" she would say almost whisperingly, "But I guess this could act as a way to relive your pent up frustration earlier, huh, Demi~?" looking at the gate, stepping forward in front of her, tilting her head to one side and the other.

At first, he thought that he might've had regrets about his journey, maybe a family that was worried about him. But when he denied the opportunity to write a will...and his voice when he said it...Erlik began to stifle a laugh. "What's wrong? No one back home to cry to?" He began wheezing, finding what appeared to be Dakath's loss rather entertaining.
Dakath turned his head back and glared back at him, before pulling out his retractable claws.

”Choose your next words wisely, or you won’t have a tongue to speak with.” Each word was filled with distain and venom, enough to strike fear into the hearts of most, and in complete contrast to his usual more calm demeanor.

(Bruh why does all the interest in stuff happen when I’ve got shit to go to?)

Bruh why does all the interest in stuff happen when I’ve got shit to go to?)
(Yeah, I got alerted to the fact I was kinda leaving you behind offsite. I'll be more conscious of your schedule going forward, just got caught up in the fun.)

"Trust me. I have full intention of keeping a pole's length between you and I for the remainder of this expedition." Basil remarked.
"A wise decision." As they made it down to the gate, he began walking.

Dakath turned his head back and glared back at him, before pulling out his retractable claws.

”Choose your next words wisely, or you won’t have a tongue to speak with.” Each word was filled with distain and venom, enough to strike fear into the hearts of most, and in complete contrast to his usual more calm demeanor.
"You wouldn't be the first one to try and kill me...not even today." Violence alone wasn't enough to scare him...but definitely enough to get him excited. "Maybe you'll be the first with the heart to actually go through with it, though!" He smiled.

(Bruh why does all the interest in stuff happen when I’ve got shit to go to?)
(My bad too since I prolly shoulda checked before immediately choosing violence.)

"Oh goddess Vela, Let us clear the dungeon without killing each other." he prayed
"Be careful. Prayers aren't always answered how you want them." He said, smiling. Though it was clear in his tone that he took this statement more seriously than any of his other ones. He turned his head the other way and grunted slightly under his breath. His pain kicked in more than usual as he finished speaking...

Dan look at the door and breath deep

"Ok, i think we can do it, hope we dont get out of range for my portal creation cuz it have 2 kilometers range" he say

"Now, Now! I said this before, but anymore violent acts, and I won't let you through the gate!" Says the receptionist, "If you have conflicts, as I said before, please settle them inside the Dungeon. Nobody can prove a murder down there! Haha!"

"You wouldn't be the first one to try and kill me...not even today." Violence alone wasn't enough to scare him...but definitely enough to get him excited. "Maybe you'll be the first with the heart to actually go through with it, though!" He smiled.
While rage seethed within the elf for a moment, it quickly dissipated, replaced by a light chucking. "Hah! I can hardly imagine why people wouldn't be so fond of you." Retracing his claws and turning back to follow the rest of the group, Dakath muttered under his breath, "At least I had those who cared about me. How pathetic..."

Basil adjusted his glasses, his eyes widening as he stepped to the entrance of the dungeon.

"...I'd heard rumors the gate here was beautiful...but to stand before it myself...." Basil murmured. He lowered himself onto one knee, gingerly bowing his head, as if in some type of prayer.

"...Simply...breathtaking." He whispered reverently.

"Now, Now! I said this before, but anymore violent acts, and I won't let you through the gate!" Says the receptionist, "If you have conflicts, as I said before, please settle them inside the Dungeon. Nobody can prove a murder down there! Haha!"
"Oh, there's only those people who commit such dumb acts~" as if acting all unknowingly and being near Demi shoulder-to-shoulder, "I wouldn't be privy to that~ No, no~"

"Quit tryin' to frame me. I ain't ever killed anyone. At least, not in a Dungeon..." Demi shrugged, staring up at the Gate. It was... rather awe-inspiring, as Basil said.

"Quit tryin' to frame me. I ain't ever killed anyone. At least, not in a Dungeon..." Demi shrugged, staring up at the Gate. It was... rather awe-inspiring, as Basil said.
"Same here~ Totally innocent." winking before following her eyes to the Gate's mesmerizing structure, "You figure we should wear something of that design~ My treat, as always~" resting on the demoness' shoulder like she lost her strength, pointing at the giant door.

Demi sighed, rubbing her neck. "Our fashion decisions can be discussed when we've confirmed that we aren't all dead, babe... let's hold off."

"By the Gods, now THIS is a freaking gate! Still smaller than the one that holds me but definitely far more majestic! What a work of art!"
He thought.

Demi sighed, rubbing her neck. "Our fashion decisions can be discussed when we've confirmed that we aren't all dead, babe... let's hold off."
"Kuku~ I assure you, all will be fine~", Blythe's halo would flutter a little, poking Demi's horns.
"By the Gods, now THIS is a freaking gate! Still smaller than the one that holds me but definitely far more majestic! What a work of art!"
He thought.
A little giggle escaped his master's lips.

Neltharion gave a good long sigh, pinching herself between the eyes as the pandemonium happened around her "these idiots are gonna get themselves killed..." she thought, then she gave the world's most quiet chuckle in her throat "Reminds me of home."

Last edited:
"Now. If you'll excuse me! Ahem... Open the gaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeee!" Shouted the receptionist into the air with all her might. Her voice echoed for a few long, painful moments... before the the deafening sound of the gate moving emanated throughout the building, a massive gust of wind launching itself through even the tiny crack in the two massive doors.

Basil remained in his knelt position, his face raising to look at the massive doors as they cracked and opened. The wind buffeted his face, battering his hair and slamming against his glasses...yet he did not attempt to shield himself. He simply...waited, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Hold it, fido." Demi grabs Amalie by her shoulder before she can run through the gate, "You trying to fall to your doom?"

Once the gate is opened enough to fully see through, she points out the really, really, really, really, REALLY Big hole in the ground that stretches on for what seems to be forever— millions of tons worth of ocean water spills into the edges of the country-sized hole, as the hole is indeed surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. The ominous sound of wind whistling accompanies the sound of water pouring into the seemingly never-ending chasm.

Neltharion didn't bother trying to keep up with Amalie, instead, she walked at a normal pace, taking a deep breath of that long-trapped and chilly air emenating from the dungeon, and she stood at the safest distance she could from the edge of the dungeon while still looking down into the hole.

"Receptionist, will the elevator come up, or do I pick up a rock and toss it down there to see how deep it is?" Neltharion called out, not above giving minor sass it seemed

"Oh my, thats new. Ooooh but that make sense, the dungeons deep down in the ocean! Silly billy (。•́︿•̀。). Thanks Demi o(〃^▽^〃)o"

"Receptionist, will the elevator come up, or do I pick up a rock and toss it down there to see how deep it is?" Neltharion called out, not above giving minor sass it seemed
"Patience is a key, ma'am. The lift will be operational shortly!"
"Oh my, thats new. Ooooh but that make sense, the dungeons deep down in the ocean! Silly billy (。•́︿•̀。). Thanks Demi o(〃^▽^〃)o"
"Your brain cells are deep down in the ocean as well..." Thought Demi.

Erlik took a second to fix his hair and coat after the wind had pushed it back. He walked closer to the lifted gate examining the chasm for himself.

"Patience is a key, ma'am. The lift will be operational shortly!"
"Please, no need." He stood by the edge of the whole and turned around to face the group, smiling, quite pleased with himself. "Anyone want to do the honors of pushing me down?" Due to his telekinesis, he was one of the few who could safely fall from any height. However, to a few it may have seemed like this unhinged idiot had a death wish.

Back