• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

"Why, Sir! That's certainly not a good idea at all! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ " Said the receptionist with a solemn look on her face, "The deeper you go into a Dungeon, the higher the density of Mana within it gets! By the time you fell even half way down a pit this big, the Mana would put so much pressure on your body that you'd be crushed into a tiny little fleshy ball! To ensure your safety, it's best to take the lift and slowly descend, so that you may get used to the pressure, gradually."

"Is it legal murder if he's asking for it?" Neltharion called out with a smirk on her face, not actually moving to do anything quite yet

"Why, Sir! That's certainly not a good idea at all! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ " Said the receptionist with a solemn look on her face, "The deeper you go into a Dungeon, the higher the density of Mana within it gets! By the time you fell even half way down a pit this big, the Mana would put so much pressure on your body that you'd be crushed into a tiny little fleshy ball! To ensure your safety, it's best to take the lift and slowly descend, so that you may get used to the pressure, gradually."
"Uh huhhhh...." He said, sarcastically acting as if he was listening.

"Listen, if anyone wants to not wait for the lift and still not die, feel free to talk to me." He said, wondering how determined this group was to actually start quickly.

"Is it legal murder if he's asking for it?" Neltharion called out with a smirk on her face, not actually moving to do anything quite yet
"Legal enough to me." He said contently.

"Excuse me." He called over to the receptionist. "She can kill me now, right?"

(Sorry for the double post, didn't see Reaper's post)

"Sir, this is not a laughing matter." The receptionist's expression hardens, "I must advise that you step away from the Starlight Dungeon, and wait for the lift with the rest of your party."

"My body can probably withstand the pressure if I fall in there but, unless a quick descent is what you desire, we should go down with the rest of the team. What do you think, master?"
He asked Blythe.

Last edited:
(Ok, I thought i would missed a lot but look is not, good, was busy this day)

"Hmmm, I suppose maybe there is a way that at some point there is an object that will help someone survive the extreme density however, I doubt we will need it since we are only going to check the first floor, maybe the second depending on what Demi and all of us think if we pass the first level?" He say about the falling into the hole

"Legal enough to me." He said contently.

"Excuse me." He called over to the receptionist. "She can kill me now, right?"

(Sorry for the double post, didn't see Reaper's post)
6145347.jpg

(Giving you a little chance here pal)

Once the gate is opened enough to fully see through, she points out the really, really, really, really, REALLY Big hole in the ground that stretches on for what seems to be forever— millions of tons worth of ocean water spills into the edges of the country-sized hole, as the hole is indeed surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. The ominous sound of wind whistling accompanies the sound of water pouring into the seemingly never-ending chasm.
Looking out into the large cavern with splendor and wonder, there was only one thing the elf could muster to say. "How truly beautiful...almost reminds me of home."

His excitement had finally started to rise after seeing such an enormous and magnificent feat of nature. What unique and extraordinary sites might he find down there? Maybe...he would finally get revenge.

(Ok, I thought i would missed a lot but look is not, good, was busy this day)

"Hmmm, I suppose maybe there is a way that at some point there is an object that will help someone survive the extreme density however, I doubt we will need it since we are only going to check the first floor, maybe the second depending on what Demi and all of us think if we pass the first level?" He say about the falling into the hole
"The point of the lift is to... lift us down, slowly." Demi sighs, "Helps your body adapt to the pressure over time. Falling down at high speeds and getting all of that high density Mana slammed against you instantaneously is going to turn you into goo."

"Sir, this is not a laughing matter." The receptionist's expression hardens, "I must advise that you step away from the Starlight Dungeon, and wait for the lift with the rest of your party."
"Just because I smile doesn't mean everything I say is a joke." He said. "She's as eager to take my life as anyone else here if I'm not mistaken. I'm simply asking if she can get a fair shot. The anticipation's killing her more than the dungeon, you know that as well as I do."

No harm in pissing off the receptionists while he was here. It's not like they had the capacity to shut him up, and as for the members of the group, they've all come this far and prefer not to waste mana. It was a free opportunity to say or do whatever he wanted.

"Just because I smile doesn't mean everything I say is a joke." He said. "She's as eager to take my life as anyone else here if I'm not mistaken. I'm simply asking if she can get a fair shot. The anticipation's killing her more than the dungeon, you know that as well as I do."

No harm in pissing off the receptionists while he was here. It's not like they had the capacity to shut him up, and as for the members of the group, they've all come this far and prefer not to waste mana. It was a free opportunity to say or do whatever he wanted.
Neltharion was on her feet immediately and she moved over to Erlik "Careful what you wish for." She said before she snagged one of his arms and flung him into the hole like he was Simba getting yeeted off of Priderock. One of her hands was on Scaleshard, which she'd deftly had dug into the ground

"Group politics aside, I still get dibs on the adorable stuff right? /人 ⌒ ‿‿ ⌒ 人\ I don't plan to be finessed out of it just because yall fight the whoooole
time °\(^▿^)/°"

"Kid, I don't really know what your definition of adorable is, but I doubt there's gonna be anythi- Oh, damn." Demi's eyes widened, "She really threw him in the hole."

Neltharion was on her feet immediately and she moved over to Erlik "Careful what you wish for." She said before she snagged one of his arms and flung him into the hole like he was Simba getting yeeted off of Priderock. One of her hands was on Scaleshard, which she'd deftly had dug into the ground
"Ugh, I thought no one would do that. Thank you, Miss....actually, I didn't quite get your name." Dakath blushed, slightly embarrassed at not knowing who she was before even talking to the draconic woman.

"Wowzer, there he goes (≧∀≦). Yknoooooow... That does look kinda fun ( ̄个 ̄). But rules are rules (´ ˘ `)"

After a few seconds of not being seen (simply keeping himself stagnant in the air below where he was thrown with telekinesis), he teleported back onto solid ground.

"Wowzer, there he goes (≧∀≦). Yknoooooow... That does look kinda fun ( ̄个 ̄). But rules are rules (´ ˘ `)"
"And you should try it next!" He said happily.

He turned his head towards Neltharion, in a tone as if he was trying to console her for failing a task. Though this was yet again...another taunt
. "Listen, you've got a great swing, showed a ton of heart, don't beat yourself up about it...Anyone else need to take out some frustrations?"

"Kid, I don't really know what your definition of adorable is, but I doubt there's gonna be anythi- Oh, damn." Demi's eyes widened, "She really threw him in the hole."
"If he wants to ask for that he will recieve, even if he's just avoiding the killzone." Neltharion Immediately responded, rolling her eyes and shaking her head disapprovingly on the matter of Erlik
"Ugh, I thought no one would do that. Thank you, Miss....actually, I didn't quite get your name." Dakath blushed, slightly embarrassed at not knowing who she was before even talking to the draconic woman.
"Neltharion, Dakath-- assuming I heard your introduction correctly, since I wasn't sure you lot were my party at the time." Neltharion said, turning her head over to him and even nodding. If she needed mana, Dakath or Basil were probably the most sane people to get it from. While she respected Demiólke the most so far-- she seemed to be taken.

Basil slowly got to his feet, brushing off his pants.

“Attempted murder aside. Miss, do you have any policies against what we may or may not bring back up?” Basil yelled over the wind, glancing at the receptionist.

“Parts…corpses…things of that er’…nature.”

(ok, I posted a second late)

Dan sighed before looking at everyone.

"You know, we could ignore Erlik and concentrate on waiting for the elevator, later anyone who wants to just don't help him in case he's in trouble down there" Dan suggested.

(Dan in his mind: with this treasure i summon.. )

Basil slowly got to his feet, brushing off his pants.

“Attempted murder aside. Miss, do you have any policies against what we may or may not bring back up?” Basil yelled over the wind, glancing at the receptionist.

“Parts…corpses…things of that er’…nature.”
"Of enemies right?"

The receptionist sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose. It was clear that the conduct of the party was actually beginning to frustrate her by this point—

"Usually, I would be fine with this. This isn't the most dysfunctional party I've seen in the past 23 weeks straight of constant working, no breaks." She says, "But you know what? I'm done. You people clearly have no respect for the rules! Or the Dungeon! Or ME! ESPECIALLY ME! ALL OF YOU, GET THE F*CK OUT! COME BACK TOMORROW NIGHT! GET! OUT!"

She points to the still open Gate, motioning for all of them to leave.

"And you should try it next!" He said happily.

He turned his head towards Neltharion, in a tone as if he was trying to console her for failing a task. Though this was yet again...another taunt
. "Listen, you've got a great swing, showed a ton of heart, don't beat yourself up about it...Anyone else need to take out some frustrations?"
"Aaaaand it looks like I spoke too soon. Welcome back!" he remarked sarcastically, continuing, "Please, make sure to STAY dead next time, would you?"
"Neltharion, Dakath-- assuming I heard your introduction correctly, since I wasn't sure you lot were my party at the time." Neltharion said, turning her head over to him and even nodding. If she needed mana, Dakath or Basil were probably the most sane people to get it from. While she respected Demiólke the most so far-- she seemed to be taken.
The elf extended his hand in greeting, wanting to start things off on friendly terms. "It's a pleasure, Ms. Neltharion. I have to say, I haven't seen many of your kind in my travels. What brings you here?"

The receptionist sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose. It was clear that the conduct of the party was actually beginning to frustrate her by this point—

"Usually, I would be fine with this. This isn't the most dysfunctional party I've seen in the past 23 weeks straight of constant working, no breaks." She says, "But you know what? I'm done. You people clearly have no respect for the rules! Or the Dungeon! Or ME! ESPECIALLY ME! ALL OF YOU, GET THE F*CK OUT! COME BACK TOMORROW NIGHT! GET! OUT!"

"Fair enough"

"Fine by me, sorry for any disrespect I gave you." Neltharion said, retrieving her shield and simply moving to walk out, assuming the receptionist was't somehow convinced to not let them into the dungeon
The elf extended his hand in greeting, wanting to start things off on friendly terms. "It's a pleasure, Ms. Neltharion. I have to say, I haven't seen many of your kind in my travels. What brings you here?"
"Pleasantries outside, Dakath, my reasons for coming here are my own-- for now." Neltharion said on the way out, but she did give his hand a touch with her shield arm to do a sloppy handshake as she was leaving as instructed

He began laughing hysterically. "Is that a threat? I can singlehandedly carry this entire party down slow enough to avoid the pressure. You could cancel the lift entirely and we have nothing to lose."

With a purely unsettling smile, he prepared a blast of mana in his hand. "But you..." He shot a beam of energy at the receptionist with the intent to kill.

He began laughing hysterically. "Is that a threat? I can singlehandedly carry this entire party down slow enough to avoid the pressure. You could cancel the lift entirely and we have nothing to lose."

With a purely unsettling smile, he prepared a blast of mana in his hand. "But you..." He shot a beam of energy at the receptionist with the intent to kill.
In an instant, Neltharion had swapped trajectory, rushing on-pace with the beam to slam her shield down to guard the receptionist, an angered grimace on her face as her shield would likely take the attack with little to no damage. "Demiólke. Get him under control." Neltharion growled, her eyes burning with draconic might

"Damn, she's pissed! That's what a 9-5 job does to you!"
(I wrote this a bit late)

(Dan right now )

Dan looked at Erilk, frustrated with this guy as he put his hands together, an aura began to cover his body and the pressure around became deadly, they could feel how he was going to summon a powerful being to stop Erilk now and forever after that half dragon stopped the attack

In an instant, Neltharion had swapped trajectory, rushing on-pace with the beam to slam her shield down to guard the receptionist, an angered grimace on her face as her shield would likely take the attack with little to no damage.
"Ah, and not even a scratch on the beauty!" He said, referring to the shield. Though it was rather vague if he was talking about the shield, Neltharion, or the receptionist. "I told you already...I can ensure a speedy demise. Really want to get in my way?"

“…No respect for the dungeon? These dungeon mean more to me than you could ever know, miss. I’m sorry we appeared…irreverent”. Basil said softly, his voice barely audible beyond the wind. He walked past her, gingerly slipping her a 20.

“…For your trouble.”

(Dan right now )

Dan looked at Erilk, frustrated with this guy as he put his hands together, an aura began to cover his body and the pressure around became deadly, they could feel how he was going to summon a powerful being to stop Erilk now and forever after that half dragon stopped the attack

(NAW, NOT MAHORAGA.)

"Come on...show me..." He said silently feeling the aura around them, being ready to use Death on Dan or whatever was coming if it became necessary.

"Malicious Walker detected— activating security system."

Erlik feels a catastrophic weight suddenly slam onto his body as a mechanical voice sounds out from seemingly nowhere, forcing him to the ground. He finds himself unable to use teleportation— after using it so many times in such a short period of time, as well as an energy blast of that kind of power, he's drained himself of his Mana. At the same time, whatever gravitational force that's been applied to his body seems to be rapidly draining him of his Mana; using using Spells in such a state would kill him.

"...I have seen many Dungeon Walkers in my career. Some greedy, arrogant, abhorrent pieces of human garbage. But I dealt with them— it's all part of the job. But you? You're done. You're completely done."
“…No respect for the dungeon? These dungeon mean more to me than you could ever know, miss. I’m sorry we appeared…irreverent”. Basil said softly, his voice barely audible beyond the wind. He walked past her, gingerly slipping her a 20.

“…For your trouble.”
"Sir, keep your money. You all may enter the Dungeon." Says the receptionist, "Him, though? He's staying right here. The law will have him tried for his crimes in this sacred space, and he won't see a Dungeon ever again in his pathetic life. I will be removing him from your party registry— all of you have done nothing wrong."

"Oh. That's... that's actually really nice." Demiólke smirks, not really expecting that. "For a second there, I thought you were about to ban us or something... haha..."

Erlik feels a catastrophic weight suddenly slam onto his body as a mechanical voice sounds out from seemingly nowhere, forcing him to the ground. He finds himself unable to use teleportation— after using it so many times in such a short period of time, as well as an energy blast of that kind of power, he's drained himself of his Mana. At the same time, whatever gravitational force that's been applied to his body seems to be rapidly draining him of his Mana; using using Spells in such a state would kill him.

"...I have seen many Dungeon Walkers in my career. Some greedy, arrogant, abhorrent pieces of human garbage. But I dealt with them— it's all part of the job. But you? You're done. You're completely done."

"Sir, keep your money. You all may enter the Dungeon." Says the receptionist, "Him, though? He's staying right here. The law will have him tried for his crimes in this sacred space, and he won't see a Dungeon ever again in his pathetic life. I will be removing him from your party registry— all of you have done nothing wrong."

"Oh. That's... that's actually really nice." Demiólke smirks, not really expecting that. "For a second there, I thought you were about to ban us or something... haha..."
"...Thank you. What was your name?" Neltharion asked, turning to face the receptionist, letting out a breath to relieve some of her immediate stress at entering battle, as they say, only a fool isn't scared entering a fight.

"Now hes done it ( ̄个 ̄). Always yucky to be near a security system activation (´ -)(´- )."

Amalie walks over to the reception, extending a apologetic gesture.

"Cheer up miss receptionist, heres a lunchable for the trouble ♡^▽^♡. Let us repay you for the trouble by first-timing this Dive ✌(◕‿-)✌"

"All of you have done nothing wrong."
"Suppose that means you're removing that ban on throwing people into the pit." He said, referring to Neltharion. He kept a strange sense of humor despite clearly being in pain.

He then looked straight, seemingly at a wall, being rather shocked. All of the sudden, his tone became serious.

"
You came here to watch too? I've seen you creeping around here all day...I can imagine you're holding back a good laugh..."

(For anyone wondering, he's having a hallucination of someone being in front of him. His symptoms were already present, but even more so now that he doesn't have any Mana. To everyone else it just seems like bro has completely lost it...even more than before.)

The receptionist shakes her head at Amalie, with a clearly forced smile. "There's no need, ma'am. Thank you for the offer, but... you don't have too."
"Suppose that means you're removing that ban on throwing people into the pit." He said, referring to Neltharion. He kept a strange sense of humor despite clearly being in pain.
"Incorrect." The receptionist snaps her fingers, "Knights!"

As she makes her call, a squad of people come marching through the gate in heavy armor. They line up behind the receptionist and stand straight, numbering up to 6 people in total— in their hands they carry heavy artillery that's clearly been imbued with Magic. "Ma'am?" They speak in unison.

"Would you sweeties mind taking this fuckwad to the proper authorities?" Asks the receptionist.

"Of course, ma'am!" They speak in unison once more. Erlik finds himself being picked up by 2 out of the 6 dudes in armor, his Mana still completely drained and not recovering anytime soon. At least, the painful crippling gravity is gone, but he didn't feel much better.

(The dork squad.)
ce9b4776dad3d94a20a0f17f2b541c3d.jpg

"My body can probably withstand the pressure if I fall in there but, unless a quick descent is what you desire, we should go down with the rest of the team. What do you think, master?"
He asked Blythe.
His master didn't answer. Perhaps the answer might be a sounding 'yes', but little giggles and eyes tracking each mouth that would move, dialoguing like characters she perceives in a play.

And while she wanted to laugh so much, Blythe would just tilt her head from left to right. Maybe bored or perhaps not listening to any of the words they're saying. Both?

"Pleasantries outside, Dakath, my reasons for coming here are my own-- for now." Neltharion said on the way out, but she did give his hand a touch with her shield arm to do a sloppy handshake as she was leaving as instructed
He simply gave her a nod of understanding, and decided to leave the topic alone. After all, he'd hate for someone to try and pry into his past like that. "I see. Well, I wish you luck on this little exploration of ours, in whatever you plan on doing!" Dakath smiled, now feeling a lot better now that a certain someone had been forced out of the group. Speaking of...

He then looked straight, seemingly at a wall, being rather shocked. All of the sudden, his tone became serious.

"
You came here to watch too? I've seen you creeping around here all day...I can imagine you're holding back a good laugh..."
The ranger walked over to the downed man, and kneeled to get closer. "You know, I've been alive for a while, but in all of my years, it's rare to find an asshole just as special and pathetic as you!" he sneered at Elrik, getting closer to his face in the process. "Now, though? Seeing you like this? The only thing I feel towards you....is pity. Have fun paying your dues, clown."

Back