• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

"No, I'm staying here~" she would peck the side of her cheek, "Kinda excited with how many toy- I mean, people we have, Demi~ Fufu~"
"Hah..." Demi let's out a hoarse, groan-ish chuckle, before turning her head and pecking By on the forehead. "Yeah, whatever, you dirty little goblin. Just don't get anyone killed from going crazy."

"Hah..." Demi let's out a hoarse, groan-ish chuckle, before turning her head and pecking By on the forehead. "Yeah, whatever, you dirty little goblin. Just don't get anyone killed from going crazy."
"Well, someone's got yours truly on a leash, so it's doubtful~" blushing softly and letting small whimpers, she'd smile and grab hold her hand, shifting back to wait for the others.

The Gorgon waitress that previously served Demi slithers up to the sword-wielding lady, holding a few take-out containers as well as a bag... or three, too hold it all. She then carefully uses her tail as well as the many seemingly sentient snakes that make up her hair to scoop the remaining food into the boxes, carefully bagging them.
"Taaaank you love (つ✧ω✧)つ"
He nodded as he took care of the food with Amalie's help.
"Just throw them into my Treasurebox<3" gesturing to the cutely adorned, but ultimately awefuly coffinshaped box.

Neltharion gave a slight sigh as she lead a few meters forward. While her enhanced hearing did catch every scuff and scrape made, Neltharion wasn't on edge yet, so it wouldn't bother her too much... it was more like the annoyance of gnats.

Basil drained his final cup of hot chocolate, letting out a soft sigh.

"...Hope this isn't my last time out drinking. Would've ordered more..." The man said wistfully. He shook his head, leaving his money, alongside a moderate tip, on the table.

The Dwarf sighs. He scoots his chair back with a forceful push of his legs against the bar, stopping a few inches from the shelves of alcohol. He slams a balled fist against the sturdy wooden frame, a calculated force causing one, and only one bottle to fall from the top shelf and safely into his rugged palm, while every other bottle simply rattles ever so slightly.

He scoots back and places the bottle on the bar. "Pay up."

The Dwarf sighs. He scoots his chair back with a forceful push of his legs against the bar, stopping a few inches from the shelves of alcohol. He slams a balled fist against the sturdy wooden frame, a calculated force causing one, and only one bottle to fall from the top shelf and safely into his rugged palm, while every other bottle simply rattles ever so slightly.

He nodded silently, and reached under his cloak, pulling out a pouch. Dakar’s grabbed a handful of pieces of gold, as well as a stack of regular currency.

“I believe that should satisfy the bill, no?”

he takes his bag of holding and gives gold coin to pay

The bartender turns to the Fae, then back to the Elf. "Whose payin'? I ain't one ta turn down extra coin, but..."

he takes his bag of holding and gives gold coin to pay
“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, friend! I’ve got it!” he told his fellow soon-to-be dungeoneer, smiling all the while. “By the way, what’s your name?”
The bartender turns to the Fae, then back to the Elf. "Whose payin'? I ain't one ta turn down extra coin, but..."
“It’s my purchase, and thus it is only right that I pay for it. Keep the extra and buy something nice for your lady, okay?”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, friend! I’ve got it!” he told his fellow soon-to-be dungeoneer, smiling all the while. “By the way, what’s your name?”

“It’s my purchase, and thus it is only right that I pay for it. Keep the extra and buy something nice for your lady, okay?”
"Eldrian" he replied putting his gold back to his bag of holding

"It’s my purchase, and thus it is only right that I pay for it. Keep the extra and buy something nice for your lady, okay?”
"Good man." The bartender nodded in whatever gratitude he could muster and handed over the bottle, moving the bag behind the bar.

"You better be ready to share some of that there booze if you keep taking this long!" Exclaimed Demiólke from afar.

“No offense, Ms. Blythe, but I don’t exactly trust you with being….intoxicated. Then again, who in this group do I trust with that?” He responded with sarcasm, chucking a bit to himself.
"You shouldn't have trusted me at all if you're gonna say that!" laughing before fiddling with Demi's fingers.

"You shouldn't have trusted me at all if you're gonna say that!" laughing before fiddling with Demi's fingers.
(Okay, time for me to actually write something)
Blythe suddenly heard the distinctly familiar voice of a man talking to her in her head. It was that of Chester, her most loyal companion and the strange cube that had been laying motionless in her bag the whole time.

He had chosen to stay there and watch the new party members who had arrived to the cafe one by one. Despite the enclosed space of his master's purse, he was able to observe their different conversations just fine, either by viewing her perspective or by enhancing his vision and hearing, which helped him find out more about them.

Having traveled with Blythe for a long time, he had learned not to reveal what he was to strangers as it often brought more harm than good and so most people weren't aware of his true nature or that he even existed. A rat, a bar of gold, a knight,... He had became nearly everything there was at that point for the sake of his owner and he wasn't planning to quit any time soon.
"Dear mistress, may I have a word?"
He asked her with a thought.

Last edited:
Having traveled with Blythe for a long time, he had learned not to reveal what he was to strangers as it often brought more harm than good and so most people weren't aware of his true nature or that he even existed. A rat, a bar of gold, a knight,... He had became nearly everything there was at that point for the sake of his owner and he wasn't planning to quit any time soon.
"Dear mistress, may I have a word?"
He asked her with a thought.
Apart from Demiólke, Blythe's pet was only privy to her and her only.

Others? Unknowingly gone.

"Go ahead~ Speak up~"

Apart from Demiólke, Blythe's pet was only privy to her and her only.

Others? Unknowingly gone.

"Go ahead~ Speak up~"
"Ahem, I am excited for the adventure that lies ahead! New places to visit! New sights to witness! New personalities to dissect! I cannot stand seeing this play without wanting to take an active role myself!"
He expressed.

"Ahem, I am excited for the adventure that lies ahead! New places to visit! New sights to witness! New personalities to dissect! I cannot stand seeing this play without wanting to take an active role myself!"
He expressed.
"Fufu~! Now now, Chesty, you shouldn't be impatient. Dear Demi has me on a leash, so we can't have that much fun... Not yet, at least~~"

"Fufu~! Now now, Chesty, you shouldn't be impatient. Dear Demi has me on a leash, so we can't have that much fun... Not yet, at least~~"
"I understand. I'll need to take a more... suitable form in order not to scare away our new friends. Or maybe I won't have to. We'll see!"
He replied.

The musketeers set off on their epic journey! Enemies to fight! Treasures to discover! New friends to make! Maybe some of them would be excited to dive deep into the dungeon...

...after all the paperwork they had to do at the association building. Like, most Dungeon Dives, it required a lot of paperwork. Demi had to register her party, declare herself as the official leader, sign a waver saying that the Walkers Association held no responsibility if they all got brutally maimed to death by Orcs, Goblins, Wolves, or Demons— or OrcGoblinWolfDemons, among other things. It was a lot.

Demi walked back to the group after spending like 30 minutes wasting away from all the forms she had to read over and sign.

"So... uh... yeah. The receptionist lady said she's reading over all our information. It'll take a few more minutes before they let us dive. Yayyyyy..."
58dab7a0aacd562c62e4c83adcfcf7fe.jpg

(Association building from the inside. It's magic.)

"A few more minutes of rest. I suggest you lot take it..." Neltharion said, sitting down on the ground and granting herself some rest

"A few more minutes of rest. I suggest you lot take it..." Neltharion said, sitting down on the ground and granting herself some rest
Erlik leaned against the wall, looking down at Neltharion. "You make it sound like you're going to war. Relax yourself."

Basil took a seat against the wall, his legs shifting into a crisscross position.

"No...no she's got the right attitude." Basil said. He adjusted his glasses, his head moving up to look at the ceiling.

"You need to keep a certain kind of...reverence when Diving. Respect the dungeon, and the environment it cultivates. You can't come in half-assed."

Erlik leaned against the wall, looking down at Neltharion. "You make it sound like you're going to war. Relax yourself."
Neltharion sighed "Just because we're going to be heading in and out of the dungeon without trying to clear the entire damn thing doesn't mean we can get complacent." Neltharion responded, looking right up at Erlik with her piercing draconic amber eyes

"This place has taken every Dungeon Diver whose headed in-- it doesn't matter of they were being idiots and attempted to clear it all in the same dive, we need to be cautious for monsters and traps which have taken individuals far more experienced in diving then someone like me. I might be your tank, but that just means my mortality rate just went up quite a bit."

58dab7a0aacd562c62e4c83adcfcf7fe.jpg

(Association building from the inside. It's magic.)
Dakath appeared to be experiencing an extreme level of comfort and relaxation within the building’s walls; it almost looked…orgasmic.

“W-Wow, now THIS is a place! Oh, I can just feel the magic flowing through my skin, overloading my body…” he said, a dumb grim plastered across his face.

Demi let out a sigh, "Gettin' some rest before a dive ain't nothing to get your panties in a twist over; the big lady's right. They don't send rescue teams into Dungeons, so if one of us collapses 'cause we're tired or some shit, someone's gonna have to haul our ass back to the lift. Ain't that deep."

"I could go for something to eat right about now.." Says Demi, despite the fact that she'd stuffed her face and drained her bank account barely an hour ago.

"I could go for something to eat right about now.." Says Demi, despite the fact that she'd stuffed her face and drained her bank account barely an hour ago.
"Loooove that energy hun ≧✯◡✯≦, heres your lunchable~"

With a loud thud, Amalie smacks Treasurebox<3 from her back onto the ground, opening the coffin wide open. People looking inside can see a big space, a mixture of armory and... Wardrobe.

"Everyone else wanna take out their portion? ( ˘▽˘)っ. Ya can do it in the dungeon, but don't get hungry during a fight (⇀‸↼)"

"...Neat toy you've got there." Demi reaches into the box and pulls out one of the leftover boxes from the cafe, filled with goodies. She then begins shoveling food into her face, mostly pastries and sandwiches, speaking with a full mouth. "Wer u gt t?" ["Where'd you get it?"]

"Loooove that energy hun ≧✯◡✯≦, heres your lunchable~"

With a loud thud, Amalie smacks Treasurebox<3 from her back onto the ground, opening the coffin wide open. People looking inside can see a big space, a mixture of armory and... Wardrobe.

"Everyone else wanna take out their portion? ( ˘▽˘)っ. Ya can do it in the dungeon, but don't get hungry during a fight (⇀‸↼)"
Dan, for his part, would take a slice of cake and start to ate it

"I'll eat in the dungeon when we have a chance to rest-- no point being devoid of calories when we're knee-deep in the first floor." Neltharion said, nodding, her tone not unkind for the offer however, and she even cracked a small smile

"...Neat toy you've got there." Demi reaches into the box and pulls out one of the leftover boxes from the cafe, filled with goodies. She then begins shoveling food into her face, mostly pastries and sandwiches, speaking with a full mouth. "Wer u gt t?" ["Where'd you get it?"]
"Hm, I will tell ya stories when we're inside (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ. You prolly have your own fair share to share (つ✧ω✧)つ"

Dan, for his part, would take a slice of cake and start to ate it
"Help ya self (^ω^)"

"I'll eat in the dungeon when we have a chance to rest-- no point being devoid of calories when we're knee-deep in the first floor." Neltharion said, nodding, her tone not unkind for the offer however, and she even cracked a small smile
"Just ask and ya shall receive~"

"Hmmm, as for me... Its prolly time to get the gear out ≧✯◡✯≦✌. Lets goooo with... Well obvi its gonna be my Broad Beauty! Partypoopers:( and Prankcall."

Amalie enters Treasurebox<3 and pulls out a giant Zweihänder, Bracelets and the wooden head of a bird.

"Lets keep it light for now ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚"

Back