• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

It is just me or Screwattack make Goku have awful record

I will tell Toei , Toyotaro and Toshio about Screattack make Goku lose against Superman for two times .

Seriously they should stop using any Dragon Ball and anime character .

Screwattack really lucky japan people don't know about Goku vs Superman .

I find it funny how Super created so many memes . First NINGEN and then SUBARASHI. Now we have Jiren facts and of course the obvious "he has released his full power". sigh.....I miss Hot Topic Goku anyone else miss Hot Topic Goku?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I find it funny how Super created so many memes . First NINGEN and then SUBARASHI. Now we have Jiren facts and of course the obvious "he has released his full power".
sigh.....I miss Hot Topic Goku anyone else miss Hot Topic Goku?
I thought Subarashi was already a meme before Super.

Screwattack: As you can see the God tiers have wall level lifting strength, which means everything in a battle since everyone knows lifting strength is more important than AP,Hax, ect.

@Cal

They calced Jotaro at 3,000,000 tons and arguably lightspeed

They calced Kenshiro at 1000+ tons and 100 punches in a few seconds

Then said Kenshiro would destroy Jotaro.

Where they said SP punching through Diamond was 3,000,000 tons worth when in reality Diamonds are vunerable to blunt impacts.

Back