• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

Theglassman12 said:
@Ryu didn't Seth make a video with Chuck explaining that one of the DC characters can solo dragon ball as a whole thanks to one shorting darkseid?
Ah, the infamous one short feat. That was one weird scene.

seth is such a wanker that he said that god speed would solo db, and such a narutotard that he he hates kefla (or masogenist, if you prefer) and finds dbs to be stupid(er, he didnt ever say that he ahtes it, but he very much preffered dbz)

The real cal howard said:
I need elaboration, Matt. Plz ovo
Superman destroyed the true form of Darkseid by "Singing". Superman explained that everything in the multiverse is formed by a specific pattern of quantum-string vibrations, and that counter-vibrations which are exactly opposite to them would cancel them out.

He then "sang" at a frequency that was exactly counter to that of Darkseid's vibrations, thus canceling them and erasing him from existence.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Superman destroyed the true form of Darkseid by "Singing". Superman explained that everything in the multiverse is formed by a specific pattern of quantum-string vibrations, and that counter-vibrations which are exactly opposite to them would cancel them out.

He then "sang" at a frequency that was exactly counter to that of Darkseid's vibrations, thus canceling them and erasing him from existence.
huh, what was the name of that fanfiction again? its on the level of "my immortal" of ridiculous

It's called Final Crisis. It's one of the largest and most important DC Comics Events every made, written by the writer who's probably read more DC Comicbooks than any other in the world.

if he beats the next person with singing like true darkseid i will take singing lessons so i can sing the shit out of things out of existence

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's called Final Crisis. It's one of the largest and most important DC Comics Events every made, written by the writer who's probably read more DC Comicbooks than any other in the world.
i know, but the idea of singing killing darkseid is just simply.... amazing

Grant Morrison literally inserted himself as a manifestation of the Supreme Being in DC Comics, and made a white sheet of paper be a primordial endless void that characters are incapable of comprehending.

Even though Seth can have an attitude problem at times, he isn't a DBtard like many people think. His ratings for DB characters are around the same (give or take) as the ones given here. He also uses this wiki's Tiering system as a reference when scaling. He even mentioned it in one video saying "Thanks to VSBattles for this chart" or something.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Grant Morrison literally inserted himself as a manifestation of the Supreme Being in DC Comics, and made a white sheet of paper be a primordial endless void that characters are incapable of comprehending.
truly a mind we find once in a century.

Ok so when this thread reaches 500 replies we won't make another DBS episode discussion thread? Because we should start a new thread chain called "DBS Discussion Thread"

pretty much cause right now we gotta take a break from this lel so reach 500

Seth doesn't really like the site and thinks many characters are downplayed/wanked here. Yet he has used our Attack Potency Chart and some of our calcs. He also uses dimensional tiering and has even used the term outerversal.

TBH I don't disagree with too many of his videos and I think he's funny. He may be pretty rude at times, but I like him overall.

Ryukama said:
Seth doesn't really like the site and thinks many characters are downplayed/wanked here. Yet he has used our Attack Potency Chart and some of our calcs. He also uses dimensional tiering and has even used the term outerversal.
i mean, the tiering sistem was also copied by anime characters wiki

Seth isn't too bad, he was very overly aggressive in some of his earlier debunk videos, but now he is less so, just hates to repeat himself a lot.

Now onto that video... what type of Montreal Screwjob bullshit is this? Goku and several of his opponents in the past 5 arcs have done universal feats CONSISTENTLY, I also love how they word. It like how ONlY GoDs can do it even though Goku was the first on screen to actually DO it in SSJG suppressed. Not to mention BEN HIMSELF admitted to watching the episode, like... really?

You can even see them shushing out Vegeta beating the shit out of a GoD candidate, and this is AFTER Ben volunteered MUI Goku to fight in DB, after Super ended nonetheless.

**** this guy, I get that it's just a show, but seriously, this guy for the past 3-5 years has been the biggest douchebag in regards to major VS. Debating, he's setting Goku up to fail just to spite Dragonball fans after the show's end, he's a selective, biased, hypocrite. Cannot wait for the day Death Battle finally ends so that the casuals can move on from these dumbasses. So help me if they do GvS 3 or Saitama dude and he loses without even having his Super feats acknowledged...

Tbf Supes would probably beat Goku still, but yeah their "research" is laughable at best. inb4 Star level Goku MUI.

@quantu a robot, a fusion of other Superman, a high school brat, and the one with the sword are the only Superman's that can potentially beat goku (though the former two would godstomp).

Kepekley23 said:
By the way, I think it's time we get rid of 3-A 18. Making that CRT now.
Actually Kep...we already agreed to that iirc. You just gotta make the change.

Back