• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

Goku got saved by Frieza and 17 and now the final fight is about to begin. Who will emerge victorious? Gohan Blanco or Hit's Shadow Clone, of course. Are you guys ready to say goodbye to Super and Goku? Because I'm not haha :p

Meme234
More like Jiren's last ever fight

I have been saying that I'll make the last episode thread for a long time now.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

17 wished for this

3FC0FE6A-7499-4C2C-A015-81D73CD23BB5.png

We now live in a world where Android 17 saved the multiverse and Freeza is let loose on the universe for as long as he doesn't bother Earth.

17> So, Omni-King. I'll just bring back the "low level" universes you erased. Problem?

• Super Shenron Blinks and they're all back*
Omni-King> ... Nope.

• Omni-Kings blinks them to oblivion again*

This ending left a ton of possibilities that they better not **** over. Explore these characters please. Give us that Jiren, Goku and Hit dream team. Give us some U6 and U7 Saiyan interaction. Give us more Frieza and Frost. Give us more Pride Troopers. Give us more Trio de Danger. Give us the other universes. Give us more Beerus and Quitela.

So many things to explore. Their choices are infinite. Use them.

First off: Upgrade Super Shenron to 2-C.... NOW. Just kidding, but me and a few others were right that S.S would get a 2-C Upgrade by the end.

Secondly: The Goku and Frieza tidbit at the end was incredibly nostalgic. Especially since they referenced Namek in the fight , and ended it with Final Form Frieza and SSJ Goku pushing Jiren off... Wow.

Thirdly: Considering how powerful U6 Saiyans are already, I'm not doubting they will reach incredibly high levels when Super returns.

I watched the sub, and a goku vs jiren rematch will inevitably happen. I wonder if by that time, jiren will have Ui with him ƒÿ¡. I mean, he will get stronger than now, as who out of gokus opponents in supper havent gotten stronger several arcs later.

lol what can Whis not do? Also that ending with Goku vs Vegeta threw me back to Saiyan saga.

Are universes 13-18 back yet?

Back