• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

Ryukama said:
They also applied a SSJ4 multiplier onto Buu Saga Goku as if he hasn't gotten any stronger in GT. Even though BoGT Base is stronger than Z SSJ3. And Super 17 Saga SSJ1 is stronger than BoGT SSJ3.
I believe they added the SSJ4 Multipler to the Snake Way Goku in the Saiyan Saga, not Buu Saga Goku, as a way to determine his speed.

@Warren I was talking about strength not speed. They horrifically downplayed Buu Saga Goku's strength as well of course. But their strength multipliers assumed GT Goku didn't get any stronger since the Buu Saga. You're right that they used Saiyan Saga for speed though.

Seth redid the calc without them downgrading SSJ1 goku's speed and found out that if they didn't downgraded Goku's speed, he would've been faster than Superman.

They cut his speed to 1/100th... And didn't have to because Superman is trillions of times the speed of light.

By the way, 495 comments now.

Back