• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

The reviewer notes that it proves that old characters don't need new forms to stay relevant. I hope post-hiatus, they do the same for my boy Piccolo !

i feel ya @cal and how about to end this string of threads for now we make this reach 500 replies for the hell of it @all

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i feel ya @cal and how about to end this string of threads for now we make this reach 500 replies for the hell of it @all
We still have the manga and movie to talk about ovo

The real cal howard said:
I wanted Krillin relevancy... Even ROSHI got relevancy. Krillin beat one guy, saved 18, and that's it. And that's more than I can say for the manga (my boy didn't even do anything!).
Oh really?

OH REALLY?

YAMCHA DIDN'T EVEN GET IN AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT KRILLIN STARING IN QUITE A FEW EPISODES AND ACTUALLY SAVING SOMEONE!?

Not really.

I'm just triggered at this notion.

Poor wolf of the gale.

Ovrhide said:
Zamasu saying he would destroy the galaxy doesnt mean thats all he is capable of. Unless you believe that freeza saying that he was going to use a planet busting attack on toppo is justified.
That was ******** too.

If tiers were equalized to the point that Infinite Zamasu - GoD level or above = Low 2-C as in Super,which Non-Canon DB character would solo/defeat the Tournament alone ? I have a few , but i will name only oone :

Xenoverse 2 Fu ( Canonically above MUI Goku with just his illusions [ his illusions were on MUI level , Curbstomped Xeno Dabura w/ one hit, who was strong enough to defeat the original Time Patroller and with an amp equaled the GoD ] , has Reality Warping hax that can affect Angel Level enemies before he got a massive amp , has intelligence on par w/Towa )

If they do a third one I could actually see them having Goku at least do something like tie with Superman. They'd probably say something like "Goku shook an infinte sized dimension witch just his Ki so he too has infinite power". Might be a little wild of a guess, but who knows.

That or they'd have Goku lose on account of him losing UI through the battle.

pretty sure it was mentioned that they were basing of character like superman was made to be limitless while goku breaks limits but meh idec at this point

How many fights does Superman have that actually end destroying the planet? Let alone destroying an infinitely expanding universe. Ben is so hypocritical it isn't even ******* funny.

If he does any more DB related videos I cannot wait for Seth to destroy him. Seth might not always be accurate in every video, but he does a good job at handing ScrewAttack L's. Sadly their popularity is too great, and people will continue taking anything they say as absolute fact.

Well that's death battle for you, they downplay other characters so that the underdog should win.

welp that's them and at the end i just want some animations for the hell of it

@Ryu didn't Seth make a video with Chuck explaining that one of the DC characters can solo dragon ball as a whole thanks to one shotting darkseid?

@Theglassman12 They even admit some versions of Superman solo DB. Or that Jiren would be fodder in Marvel. They aren't these insane DB fanboys that think they beat any comic character.

Back