• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

I think the only thing that bothered me was one I didn't see. It wasn't even DB really. OMM's Alice vs Sasori

I think Screwattack would have been slightly better off if they didn't go all Mortal Kombat on the hero characters fighting each other.

The only think that screw attack did right (in turns of the winner, their calculation was shit), was the kirby vs buu.

They do have a couple of correct outcomes in their Deathbattle but yeah I agree all of their research and calculations are just shit.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not the P5 community. The X-Box Community's reaction to P5 being Playstation exclusive.
Don't see the big deal I didn't care that PuBG is Xbox exclusive

I just play Fortnite instead

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think Screwattack would have been slightly better off if they didn't go all Mortal Kombat on the hero characters fighting each other.
Basically, what they did with Raven vs Twilight Sparkle.

Ovrhide said:
The only think that screw attack did right (in turns of the winner, their calculation was shit), was the kirby vs buu.
I also feel like it was their best DB. It had both characters act the way they would until the end, it was right (both characters were downplayed immensely though), and it was animated well.

The main problem about Deathbattle is they almost never use powerscaling which really messed up the research for almost every battle.

L A R G E B U I L D I N G L E V E L K E N S H I R O, C I T Y B L O C K L E V E L S E P H E R O T H A N D P E A K H U M A N C A P T I A N A M E R I C A

I also feel like it was their best DB. It had both characters act the way they would until the end, it was right (both characters were downplayed immensely though), and it was animated well.

Thats one thing i really hate about them, their calculations are really, really shit, and nearly anyone that isnt from a comic book gets severly downplayed to oblivion. To them, the god tier db charcaters barely break the light speed barrier, even kirby was barely above light speed.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
They did plenty right. Just that none of them were right for the right reasons.
Oh yeah, i know. I was talking about the most agreed outcome, or logical outcome of db. The hate they got from that is, dare i say, actual db wankers, or people who think kirby isnt a strong verse.

The main issues with ScrewAttack is that they don't powerscale and that they use NLFs.

@Ovrhide Superman, Ganon and Kenshiro are the main examples I can think of.

@ryukama I know. I was being sarcastic towards their precious, infinite power, can do anything superman

The real cal howard said:
Ovrhide said:
I think the worst part was how they claimed that Kid Buu was Buu's most powerful form. >_>

I positive they never said Kid Buu was his most powerful form.

I think they just called Kid Buu the most dangerous form like the show did.

"I breath ass and eat air"

Move aside Tupac.

PIS is the only true Tier 0 in all of fiction though.

Back