• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

We also have the interview saying that akira toriyama created jiren as to be "gokus greatest rival". So many things speculating jiren and MuI goku to be above hakaishin level, none stating beerus might be superior.

So is EoS SSB Vegeta equal to EoS SSB Goku?

Would you believe if Zamasu and Black came back because SS revived the future timeline?

Hey is Super Shenron > then Zeno?

Zeno said Shenron can do anything, that would include killing him, right?

So Low 2-C EoS SSB Vegeta. Damn, Vegeta did end up becoming the strongest Z fighter with his SSBE even if by a slight margin. Until the plot armor (UI) of the protagonist kicks in obviously.

Anyway, remember in the end of DB when Piccolo was let loose and Goku said if he ever attacks again, he will deal with him? Remember what happened in the start of DBZ? Remember what Piccolo is now?

I'm afraid about Freeza. He should not become another Piccolo.

He is a semi z fighter, though I guess you can leave him out.

If that is the case then yeah Vegeta is top dog

AKM sama said:
I'm afraid about Freeza. He should not become another Piccolo.
Piccolo should not become Piccolo.

I am still hoping he becomes a serious threat again.

Whether he becomes MUI or red eyed or fuses with Gohan or 17 or goku or all of U7/multiverse's namekians or takes barrier classes from Sidra it doesn't matter

LMAO I don't know if they are trolling or not but screwattack may do third match between Goku and Superman

ZERO7772 said:
LMAO I don't know if they are trolling or not but screwattack want to make third match between Goku and Superma
"Goku may have surpassed the Gods and gotten Ultra Instinct but Superman rises above it because he's Superman and he's as strong as he needs to be."

He is just saying that Goku might be used again in an upcoming Death Battle, not that it would be Goku vs. Superman 3.

That's true, I read it from side tweet they mention Superman in it and didn't pay attention to the details

Stryk3r1337 said:
"Goku may have surpassed the Gods and gotten Ultra Instinct but Superman rises above it because he's Superman and he's as strong as he needs to be."
"Goku may've shaken the entire World of Void. But the World of Void is infinite nothingness. Superman lifted the Book of Infinite Pages. Infinite pieces of paper is greater than infinite nothingness. Also Jiren may transcend time, but so does Superman since he lifted eternity itself. Plus as strong as Goku and Jiren are, they were still written to have limits and to be defeated/surpassed, unlike Superman whose entire point as a character is to have no limits and to never lose"

>When you realize that Android 17 has done a far better job of protecting the world than Trunks ever has

If you told me back in Z that Android 17 was gonna be the savior of the Multiverse, I wouldn't have believed you. Like seriously, no one would ever have expected 17 to be the guy who did something like this. We all thought it would be Goku or Vegeta. But nope it was Android ******* 17. THAT'S how you write a comeback into the series.

@Dragonmasterzyz

Your right. I honestly thought he was dead but they made him the winner.

Android 17 was until the end of episode 130 to be presumed dead. Now not only is he alive but the winner of the ToP. That's what I call an MVP.

Back