• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 63: I'm officially a D*ck and welp time limits are a thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKM sama said:
Imma make the next one and if you do this again.....

Well gimme your address so I can come to your house and beat you up like Goku beat Jiren
Try me OVO

People keep thinking that MUI it self is what made Goku's body collapse, but it wasn't. It was the fact that he broke through his limits over and over. The form it self didn't do that to him.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
People keep thinking that MUI it self is what made Goku's body collapse, but it wasn't. It was the fact that he broke through his limits over and over. The form it self didn't do that to him.
Thank you sir

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Y'know after this entire thing, Android 17 better get that damn boat AND that MVP award.
Imagine if he is the winner and aks for the boat LMAO maybe thats why Beerus and co have that "suprise" face in the preview

Com'n now the U6 saiyans are teenagers at best, I can see the two girl being little older than cabba but still around 17-18

At the very least they are way younger than Gohan

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It's adorable until you realize that despite the artwork making him look like a teenager/around the same age as Kefla, Goku is like in his 50s....
Depends on how you take, the timeline is messed up and if you take that bulma was 38 in BoG that mean Goku was 33 back then which can be little BS

Didn't u6u7 tournament happen a few years ago ? Cabba looked the same back then so 20s seems okay. Maybe even late 20s to 30 since Cabba was experienced even back then.

LordWhis said:
I was wondering, if a character who was already low 2-c got a low 2-c powerup would they become high 2-a ?

So, if say Kefla got SSB Evolution or Jiren got UI would they become high 2-a ?
Bump

LordWhis said:
LordWhis said:
I was wondering, if a character who was already low 2-c got a low 2-c powerup would they become high 2-a ?

So, if say Kefla got SSB Evolution or Jiren got UI would they become high 2-a ?
Bump
High 2-A is 5-D. Jiren getting UI or Kefla getting SSB Evolution won't make them 5-D or give them 5-D power. They most likely remain Low 2-C, maybe 2-C, and if we really really highball and wank a bit, then low end of 2-B.

Bump
High 2-A is 5-D. Jiren getting UI or Kefla getting SSB Evolution won't make them 5-D or give them 5-D power. They most likely remain Low 2-C, maybe 2-C, and if we really really highball and wank a bit, then low end of 2-B.

Considering that Zeno himself is 2-C there absolutely no way you can wank Kefla or Jiren to 2-B without having them showing actual feat

[[1]] HAHAHA, This sums up Low 2-C Dragon Ball perfectly on this wiki.

Place out Anakin for Jiren. And Mace for Matthew. Now change the Council to Low 2-C which by definition, you can bust a timeline. While Master is busting a timeline.

This may be unpopular opinion but I miss the U6 Saiyans, I wish they will bring them back in 131, Cabba was cool and the Girls were fun to watch except when they causing salt everywhere lel

That is what I want. I feel like they'll come back. They are too popular in Japan. I heard there was some backlash when they were erased.

i liked the saiyans of U6 and vegeta needs to keep his promise so OVO

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That is what I want. I feel like they'll come back. They are too popular in Japan. I heard there was some backlash when they were erased.
Otakus raging over their characters, classic~

I'm not gonna lie, I really liked her entrance. Unintentionally blitzing Goku because she was moving faster than she expected and couldn't control her speed yet. That was really cool.

I also liked her "I win!" final attack against Goku.

I mean, people call Kefla an asspull.

Yet people seem to be fine with UI.

Welp.

I like all of Universe 6 (Minus Winnie the Pooh Ripoff and Pigman)

Hit is obviously my favorite but Cabba, Kale, and Caulifa were pretty good characters to watch. Magetta is just so lovable how can you possibly hate him?

Pirina and Saonel were also really cool. (They remind me of someone from DBM but can't remember who)

Frost... it's fun to watch him get beat up.

Pretty sure 17 is already way above Blue lvl and near Blue Kaioken lvl even without barriers. But yeah I also want Hit to return and be one of the top dogs again.

What are you talking about?

Lapis is > 1st UI Goku ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back