• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Broly and Gogeta Justification Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that stated in the wiki?
Reality encompasses what is real or exists, which encompasses concepts like time and space.

Reality shattering just means their breaking the dimension boundaries not affecting all of Reality.

That's like saying all Reality warpers affect all of Reality their for their universal. When in actuality most only affect a part of Reality.

This is being taken way out of context

1. This is begging the question. The burden is on you to prove that the dimension isn't universal if not higher.
2. Everyone is always holding back; that is the premise of ki control. Both feats are also over time as neither was instantaneous (0 time).
We would hold back in their universe and not another? That doesn't even make sense. Also they spent far more time fighting in their universe. So by your logic it should be destroyed
The only confined and confirmed dimension with a size is the ROSAT, which was created to be the size it is. I'm assuming an extra-dimensional plane at least mirrors the standard plane unless proven otherwise. The universes all have bubble boundaries. The space containing the universes was not stated to have a boundary but is obviously far greater than universal. The null realm was stated to be infinite. It's a reasonable low assumption within the context of the show's cosmology. Like I said earlier, OP's translations stated they were affecting reality which is a stronger term than space or time.
In dbs their is stated to only be 12 to 18 universes. So this light dimension they broke into is not a universe as its never mentioned along side the other relams

Reality shattering just means their breaking the dimension boundaries not affecting all of Reality.

That's like saying all Reality warpers affect all of Reality their for their universal. When in actuality most only affect a part of Reality.

This is being taken way out of context
I never once argued they affected all of reality and definitely not in that sense. I was saying that's what OP's translations said, and that reality was a stronger term than time or space. The former, with the other translations that they "breached the limits of the universe" leads me to believe those dimensions are separate entirely from our own.

We would hold back in their universe and not another? That doesn't even make sense. Also they spent far more time fighting in their universe. So by your logic it should be destroyed

In dbs their is stated to only be 12 to 18 universes. So this light dimension they broke into is not a universe as its never mentioned along side the other relams
1. By your logic everyone in the ToP should've been letting ki blasts explode in universal diameter. Ki control is always a thing in the show regardless of the setting.
2. Where did I say dimensions are part of the universal structure? That wouldn't be the case regardless.

I never once argued they affected all of reality and definitely not in that sense. I was saying that's what OP's translations said, and that reality was a stronger term than time or space. The former, with the other translations that they "breached the limits of the universe" leads me to believe those dimensions are separate entirely from our own.
No it says they destroyed the boundary of the universe. So their not breaking into a realm beyond space-time

1. By your logic everyone in the ToP should've been letting ki blasts explode in universal diameter. Ki control is always a thing in the show regardless of the setting.
2. Where did I say dimensions are part of the universal structure? That wouldn't be the case regardless.
That doesn't address what I Said if they didn't used ki control in the other dimension. Why would they use it in their universe? Like goku and broly just decided their going to **** up someone else's dimension and not theirs is dumb and out of character.

Also them destroying this dimension is vague. All it says is the light crumbled. That easily be interpreted as them breaking back it their dimension which is also stated in the Novel

In Dragon Ball Super Broly Anime Comic it is mentioned that it is a superdimensional battle and in the development of the film it is mentioned that it has the superdimensional image

Dragon Ball official website mentioned of the superdimensional dimension

That doesn't address what I Said if they didn't used ki control in the other dimension. Why would they use it in their universe? Like goku and broly just decided their going to **** up someone else's dimension and not theirs is dumb and out of character.

Also them destroying this dimension is vague. All it says is the light crumbled. That easily be interpreted as them breaking back it their dimension which is also stated in the Novel
1. Ki control is always going to be a thing like I said, regardless of the location. The only reason this dimension thing happened is due to unprecedented levels of power in combat.

2. The light you're referring to is the physical representation of the dimension itself. By destroying that dimension they fell back into ours.

Okay. Which staff members accepted it? Also, please elaborate regarding the reality manipulation part.

Yes, pretty much.

Is somebody here sufficiently knowledgeable and skilled at editing to properly do so?

Yes, pretty much.

Is somebody here sufficiently knowledgeable and skilled at editing to properly do so?
@KLOL506
@Therefir
@Super Saiyan God Julian
@Sword guy Z
@EMagoIorSouI
@KaiokenBlueGT
@DemonGodMitchAubin
@Peter1129
@Dante Demon Killah
@Uselessnoob245
@Yukaphile
@1997KD
@Tonybalongna
@Not Icarus
@Schwxnz
@Ionliosite
@The Foolish Omniscient Guy
@CinnabarManx421
@KingEzran
@ZeroTC01
@Sans2345
@GojiBoyForever
@BakiHanma18
@UchihaSlayer96
@Zencha9
@Maverick Zero X
@AwkguyDB
@Migue79
@God900
@XSOULOFCIDERX
@BluudyManikin777
@Inksaness
@StrawHatArslan
@The Element Kirbies
@LaxusDreyar
@DiscoDancerGG
@Fastestthingalive50
@CuddleFox
@Rez
@Gabs22 Gamer
@FluffyCreatureZ
@Vietthai96
@Vizer04
@Cmoon12
@Gilad Hyperstar
@Quantu
@Arnoldstone18
@Braking
@The Legendary Vin

Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for the pages that you need unlocked please, so my automated program can handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back