• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Broly and Gogeta Justification Proposal Remade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, they didn't create the dimension. The universe couldn't handle their power, they broke the barriers of reality and ended up in another dimension. If you really got "they created the dimension" out of that, I don't know what to tell you. Because that just flat out isn't true.

Genuinely, why is this a debate? The universe couldn't handle their power, so they broke into an alternate dimension, they then broke several more dimensions, resulting in the reality collapsing. That's Low 2-C, that's it, end of story. You don't need explicit statements of size to know that destroying a dimension. That they were brought to Specifically because their actual universe couldn't contain their power. Then proceeding to Collapse the reality of that dimension, is anything less than Low 2-C. At this point, Y'all are just arguing semantics.
I totally agree, here is full of negotiators who tried to deny that the novel was canon, do you know how absurd that is? bro, they don't want to accept anything, if it was another multiverse it would be easily leveled, but since Dragon Ball has a dealer for every Dragon topic, this wiki should improve that and have real people who have good IQ, literally I've already proved so much above of times and has only negation, put it as space-time manipulation in a low 2-C feat, tanka?

I can apply the scans as Space-Time Manipulation if the profiles are unlocked. This applies to:

Broly (Dragon Ball Super)

Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super)
Thank you. I will do so then.
Isn't breaking through space-time with power just Limited Space-Time Manipulation? Or has that changed
That is correct, yes. Thank you for pointing out the specifics.

I would like to point out this was again a combined feat by two characters.Its hard to tell why both of them scale individually to the full feat.

Thank you. I have locked the pages again.

What are you referring to? Please elaborate.

We could also note that in the novel Golden Frieza actually occasionally forced Broly to dodge his attacks (tho he still lost of course), which IMO is much better Low 2-C justification for him than Vegeta simply saying he "may" be a threat.

Translation of Broly vs Frieza fight from novel:

"Golden Frieza's punches were able to dull Broly's movements a bit if landed properly, and if he were to throw blows with all of his might, Broly would go for avoiding them. However, that was all he could do.

”Gyaaaaaaaa!"

Frieza continued being a sandbag. However, being able to take Broly's attacks over and over again for over 30 minutes is nothing short of amazing. As expected, he's not called the Emperor of the universe for nothing."

For comparison, a double sucker punch from both SSJB Goku and Vegeta combined to the back of SSJ Broly's head didn't even make him budge.

So yeah I'd say Broly saga Golden Frieza > SSJB Goku/Vegeta going by this.

Not an upgrade, but an addition to Golden Frieza's Low 2-C justification for the Broly Saga.

“He describes the energy of Super Saiyan Gogeta and Super Saiyan Broly as being so powerful that it seems... it has surpassed or breached the limits of the universe that transported them to this other dimension. When Broly hits Gogeta and we see more reality shattering, he describes it as something like Broly crushing Gogeta against the walls of space. When they leave the dimension, it is described as them 'disintegrating' the dimension. "
This can be used as supporting evidence for Low 2-C. Universe in DB context mean the entire Macrocosm. Also, it clearly stated they shattering dimension, and reality, that mean their power not only so strong that the Macrocosm can't withstand but also mean their power also affect space-time. Also iirc dimension can be used interchangeable with space-time

Also to be fair here, everyone with Low 2-C ap should have a low degree of Space-Time Manipulation, since at this tier, their power must be able to space-time to qualify since Low 2-C mean you destroy timeline, space-time

Also i really want to fix Gogeta profile lol, his profile structure look bad and he also somehow doesn't have Interdimensional range which eeryone from Super Buu level onward should have

This can be used as supporting evidence for Low 2-C. Universe in DB context mean the entire Macrocosm. Also, it clearly stated they shattering dimension, and reality, that mean their power not only so strong that the Macrocosm can't withstand but also mean their power also affect space-time. Also iirc dimension can be used interchangeable with space-time

Also to be fair here, everyone with Low 2-C ap should have a low degree of Space-Time Manipulation, since at this tier, their power must be able to space-time to qualify since Low 2-C mean you destroy timeline, space-time

Also i really want to fix Gogeta profile lol, his profile structure look bad and he also somehow doesn't have Interdimensional range which eeryone from Super Buu level onward should have
Too late to the party.

I think it's fine, and it's further reason to consider Broly era Golden Frieza above SSB Vegeta and Goku on top of his durability feat of withstanding Broly's bloodlusted SSJ barrages for a whole hour straight despite already far surpassing the saiyans at this point.

I think it's fine, and it's further reason to consider Broly era Golden Frieza above SSB Vegeta and Goku on top of his durability feat of withstanding Broly's bloodlusted SSJ barrages for a whole hour straight despite already far surpassing the saiyans at this point.
As I already pointed out to support this, Broly was staggered by Golden Frieza's blows and actually had to dodge them once in a while, while a combined double-attack from SSJB Goku and Vegeta to the back of an off-guard SSJ Broly's head... did absolutely nothing.

Didn't even stagger him.

Okay. The change in question seems to make good sense then.

Feel free to appropriately update the page in question.

Okay. The change in question seems to make good sense then.

Feel free to appropriately update the page in question.

I thought the manga characters weren't getting upgraded and this was only for anime Frieza.

Frieza addition makes sense. Have you written out your proposed justification change?
How about:

"Somewhat fought and held his own against Super Saiyan Broly for an hour, with his attacks staggering Broly and occasionally forcing him dodge, which makes him much stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta, who with a combined surprise attack couldn't do any damage to Broly"

I would like the anime Frieza page to be opened, but unless I missed something for the manga characters then manga Frieza isn't affected by this (yet).

It was actually up for the low 2-C manga, both the movie and the novel are for the manga.

I didn't agree with this simple addition of spacetime manipulation, for me it was better to close topic than receive just that, it's a low 2-C feat, this wiki only has negotiator, if crazy, I don't agree with only space manipulation -time in a low 2-C feat

If low 2-C isn't added in the manga it's better to close this topic, because it doesn't even make sense to receive only space-time manipulation in a low 2-C feat

And whoever disagrees has to be a bigger negotiator, this addition of manipulation is useless, I don't want this in a low 2-C feat

Thank you for the evaluation. So should we not perform these revisions after all then, or apply them to another continuity?

Thank you for the evaluation. So should we not perform these revisions after all then, or apply them to another continuity?
Well, DBS Anime Frieza will be applied, since Novel is to explain the Movie, unless people already applied the revision to his profile

Okay, so have any revisions to the Dragon Ball Chou manga characters already been applied based on this thread, and should they be reverted in that case?

Sorry about that, i have not been keeping track with Manga profile lately, since this thread is about Anime profile only as Novel is there to expand on what Movie show us

Oh, so no Dragon Ball Chou pages have been edited based on this thread? My apologies for misunderstanding or forgetting then.

In any case, what has been accepted here so far and what still needs to be evaluated?

As far as I know, giving Goku and Broly Limited Space-Time Manipulation and scaling Anime Golden Frieza up to Broly.

Unless I'm missing something, that's all that has been formally agreed upon.

As far as I know, giving Goku and Broly Limited Space-Time Manipulation and scaling Anime Golden Frieza up to Broly.

Unless I'm missing something, that's all that has been formally agreed upon.
Well, more like giving Broly-Saga Anime Golden Frieza a much better justification for Low 2-C than just saying Vegeta considers him a possible threat.

Last edited:
I have done so:

I have done so:

I have added the justification plus some minor additional stuff that expands some of his justifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back