• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 63: I'm officially a D*ck and welp time limits are a thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock97 said:
Every once in a while I will leave Toyo Twitter comments begging for Beerus and Whis backstory lol.
why can't they listen to us the fans?i mean for marvel or dc .why does it seems the writers pay some attention to the fans suggestion while for us dbz fans its a no...i

i means its true that marvel or dc pay attentions to some of their fans ...

look how op superman became with thought robot for example and many other example we can see but it never happens for us dbz fans

Beerus1000 said:
look how op superman became with thought robot for example and many other example we can see but it never happens for us dbz fans
It could be worse. Your favorite series could've died after its first season with God Tiers that literally get one shot by a Saibamen's pinky lol

Ryukama said:
Beerus1000 said:
It could be worse. Your favorite series could've died after its first season with God Tiers that literally get one shot by a Saibamen's pinky lol
yeah i know but am just saying they don't pay attention to the fans on the same lv of dc or marvel pays attention to their fans.and this is not jsut about power wise also story wise...

DC and Marvel makes ridiculously OP characters cause they want to make them. Not necessarily the fans. Also if Marvel cared about what the fans wanted they would've dropped their recent political correctness garbage. IMO I feel it's worse for comic readers in some sense.

If there's anything that would potentially be fan requested that could make it into the series, it would almost certainly be a character return, like bringing back Launch, certainly not some power stuff.

Speaking of which...BRING BACK LAUNCH!!!

things like these are just wastes of times.if they would listen to us on bringing backa a character then they should just bring back bardock or some other cools characters

"(UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???)" - Odin's ******* Dad

Ugh, i like to thing the marvel staff is secretly being held hostige into writting their current stories.

Ovrhide said:
this is the actual original image. From "Angela, Queen of Hel", Jan. 2016

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on topic, though, I heard that the Dragon Ball Super monthly manga will continue on past the Tournament of Power arc. Do you think we'll eventually have to make new profiles for specifically the manga versions of Super?

Korudo Daio said:
Ovrhide said:
this is the actual original image. From "Angela, Queen of Hel", Jan. 2016
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on topic, though, I heard that the Dragon Ball Super monthly manga will continue on past the Tournament of Power arc. Do you think we'll eventually have to make new profiles for specifically the manga versions of Super?

what was their actual quotes on israel?

There were no actual Israel quotes. The Marvel comic broke the 4th wall and censored what Odin's dad actually said as "Unsolicited opinions on Israel".

It genuinely makes about as much sense as if after summoning Zen'o at the end of the Goku Black Arc, his dialogue was censored and the subtitles just said "(DENIAL OF THE HOLOCAUST)".

You know what I don't get about Jiren? His reason for being powerful. He's not just powerful, but he's likely the strongest mortal in existence (besides maybe Goku), and the reason for this is that his parents were murdered in front of him when he was a child. But this should be extremely common, considering the fact that out of the 12 universes, there should be septillions of mortals. So you're telling me that out of these countless mortals, not a single one of them went through a similar experience as Jiren? Having your loved ones murdered is quite common in a country that is at war or something, so if this is the sole reason for Jiren being ridiculously powerful, then what about all the other mortals that went through the same thing? There should be at least quintillions of mortals that experienced what Jiren did. Why aren't there any guys that are close to Jiren's strength?

Motivation is only a small factor in training to get that strong. Who help you train ( Jiren being Marcarita and Belmod likely ) , your potential , and how far you push yourself are the main things that can get you to that stage. Plus, his way of training is different from most, since he meditates intensely and his drive on strength in general. His quotes for strength shows his drive...

Future Warrior counts if we are referring to non-canon , same with SSB Beat ( Beat fought UI Goku and Jiren ) . Also the fused warriors from Dragon Ball Fusions, considering scaling above Beerus at least from the story perspective.

Eh jiren just happened to be extremely talented after he trained, maybe his teacher was one of the best or he trained with angels after he got rekt again by the evil dude who killed his family who knows....

Too bad writing more than 2 min backstory for Toei is asking for impossible although the blame is on trollyama in the end

The real cal howard said:
If there's anything that would potentially be fan requested that could make it into the series, it would almost certainly be a character return, like bringing back Launch, certainly not some power stuff.

Speaking of which...BRING BACK LAUNCH!!!
Bring back mister perfect cell

...I feel like if they ever do another resurrection-type film, they should bring Cell. If Goku, Vegeta, and Freeza can all get to near-GoD level and beyond, imagine what Cell could do. >_>

"Perfect Instinct" Cell, anyone?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cell

Or maybe SSBE Cell?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cell2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back