• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spite. No, but 2-C Beerus and Champa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it’s taboo for any GoD to fight. Which reminds me... Three of them fought and didn’t do shit to the WOV, while a suppressed Jiren shook it by standing around.
I think this needs to be addressed. Because either we accept suppressed Jiren at being on GoD level (which would end up with some people becoming 2-C) or we don’t scale every GoD to Beerus and Champa’s feat.

I think this needs to be addressed. Because either we accept suppressed Jiren at being on GoD level (which would end up with some people becoming 2-C) or we don’t scale every GoD to Beerus and Champa’s feat.
Well, Roh doubted that Sidra could destroy True Golden Frieza and even considered Frieza to be more of a God than he.
Heles, Mule, Quitela, and Rumsshi have no concrete scaling, but it's safe to assume they're at least Sidra level, who appears to be the lower end of Gods.
Iwan, Arak, Liqueur are obviously comparable to each other.
Giin opted out of the fight that Iwan, Arak, Liqueur took part in, confident that he would be the obvious winner.
Beerus and Champa are relative, with Beerus being slightly stronger due to his physique.
Whis stated that Belmod was stronger than Beerus.

All the Gods of Destruction except for Beerus, Champa, and Belmod would scale to "At least 3-A", with the exception of Sidra who's just 3-A, unless you believe that pre-Tournament of Power True Golden Frieza is Low 2-C. Beerus, Champa, and Belmod scale to "At least Low 2-C". Of course, you could argue that the "Gods of Destruction fighting is taboo" thing is a call-back to the Beerus and Champa feat and that it implies any two Gods fighting would destroy two universes, but that's pretty baseless.

Shouldn’t Quitela also scale to Beerus? I believe their “rivalry” was also in the anime.

This was a long read to go over, but I agree with AKM Sama. I'm fine with the At least Low 2-C being added since Beerus is noticeably stronger than other Gods of Destruction, which the combined might of 2 GoD performing a 2-C is the minimum of for a GoD. But it's a massive reach to be any higher.

Can't wait for when Ultra Instinct Goku takes on all twelve Gods of Destruction simultaneously.
So, two Gods destroying two universes is just the standard for all of them being Low 2-C, yes? Giving Beerus and above "At least Low 2-C" based off of being stronger, and honestly more optimized for combat, seems reasonable if that's the case.

Wait, but if we have all GoDs except the top tier ones (Beerus, Champa, Belmod, possibly Quitela) wouldn’t that make suppressed Jiren ‘At least Low 2-C’ as well?

Actually, I just realized a potential issue with treating all GoDs as being 1/2 2-C.

If two GoDs fight, they can destroy two universes, right? Well, three of them fought before the ToP and didn’t do anything to the World of Void, like Zamasu mentioned earlier. Suppressed Jiren shook the WoV just by existing, which would mean suppressed Jiren > three GoDs.

If two GoDs = 2-C, then that would make suppressed Jiren 2-C.

nice observation , so i guess " At least Low 2-C " for the GoDs and 2-C for UI goku ,Jiren ,Gogeta and possibly Broly sounds reasonable

Last edited:
Agreed but are we sure the gods went all of out during the fight? I mean it was just a test for the arena material, while beerus and champa were nearly dead serious on beating each other.

Actually, I just realized a potential issue with treating all GoDs as being 1/2 2-C.

If two GoDs fight, they can destroy two universes, right? Well, three of them fought before the ToP and didn’t do anything to the World of Void, like Zamasu mentioned earlier. Suppressed Jiren shook the WoV just by existing, which would mean suppressed Jiren > three GoDs.

If two GoDs = 2-C, then that would make suppressed Jiren 2-C.
"Goku, Beerus, and the Clashes" kind of situation. Either they are weaker than a suppressed Jiren combined, which would make post-2nd Ultra Instinct Blueku and Bluegeta Evolution to 2-C which they obviously aren't unless Beerus is 2-C, or the reason they didn't "shake the Null Realm" was because they were clashing at the same strength and angle, nullifying their opponent's punches/something to do with the Energy of Destruction aura negating widespread damage, just squabbling, et cetera.

However, if I do recall correctly, the Gods were shaking the screen in their fight, which would seem to imply their clashes were shaking the entire area, which is what the suppressed Jiren also did. And, if we're going off the idea that Toppo is the baseline for God of Destruction strength, then they would scale to the warping of the entire Null Realm, or the "sky" rather, and also scale above that suppressed Jiren.

Agreed but are we sure the gods went all of out during the fight? I mean it was just a test for the arena material, while beerus and champa were nearly dead serious on beating each other.
not really , beerus and champa were just poking each other , saying they were going all out is kind of a reach

I mean it’s taboo for any GoD to fight. Which reminds me... Three of them fought and didn’t do shit to the WOV, while a suppressed Jiren shook it by standing around.
Sure. Let's downgrade UI Goku, Full-powered Jiren, GoD Toppo, SSJ2 Kefla, SSBE Vegeta to below the level of a suppressed Jiren because they did not shake the WoV. While also upgrade SSB Goku from ep 109 to above the level of all those characters because he actually engaged Jiren.

Oh, and when are we downgrading Golden Freeza from RoF arc to be below SSG Goku because he couldn't almost destroy the universe like Beerus vs SSG? While we are at it, we should also downgrade King Piccolo to below Master Roshi's level because he never performed a feat on his scale.

My god the logic in this thread hurts me. Just because a stronger character did not perform a feat that a weaker character did, doesn't mean they are weaker or else you're gonna change the entirety of DB scaling from start to finish lol. The stuff about suppressed Jiren being stronger than a GoD has been discussed many times before.

Sure. Let's downgrade UI Goku, Full-powered Jiren, GoD Toppo, SSJ2 Kefla, SSBE Vegeta to below the level of a suppressed Jiren because they did not shake the WoV. While also upgrade SSB Goku from ep 109 to above the level of all those characters because he actually engaged Jiren.
This doesn’t work as a counter at all because every single one of those characters has concrete scaling to/above suppressed Jiren, unlike the three GoDs.

we should also downgrade King Piccolo to below Master Roshi's level because he never performed a feat on his scale.
i like this. let's do this.
This doesn’t work as a counter at all because every single one of those characters has concrete scaling to/above suppressed Jiren, unlike the three GoDs.
If Toppo is the baseline, which he appears to be, then they would scale.

You missed the point entirely. The original argument isn't really a valid argument to begin with. Lack of a High 3-A feat or possibly not depending on the translation, doesn't mean the GoDs don't scale to each other.

Anyway, the current topic isn't really linked to the OP anymore. If someone would like to make the agreed upon edits, I can unlock the profiles.

It being High 3-A or not was literally never the point though...? It was that these three random GoDs, who have literally nothing suggesting that they scale above suppressed Jiren apart from possible Toppo scaling, couldn’t do something that suppressed Jiren could. And if we treated literally every GoD as being 1/2 2-C, that would then make suppressed Jiren 2-C unless you just scale the GoDs to Toppo.

And the GoDs scale above Toppo and to each other already, so...

Moot point.

So if anybody is willing to perform the edits, I can unlock the profiles. I swear I am not lazy and I'd do it myself but I am occupied atm

I was just implying those GoDs were fodder... I think it's evident that them all being the same level of strength isn't consistent.
Oh, and when are we downgrading Golden Freeza from RoF arc to be below SSG Goku because he couldn't almost destroy the universe like Beerus vs SSG? While we are at it, we should also downgrade King Piccolo to below Master Roshi's level because he never performed a feat on his scale.

My god the logic in this thread hurts me. Just because a stronger character did not perform a feat that a weaker character did, doesn't mean they are weaker or else you're gonna change the entirety of DB scaling from start to finish lol. The stuff about suppressed Jiren being stronger than a GoD has been discussed many times before.
That's not the point. GoDs specifically can't fight each other not GoD level characters, otherwise SSB Gogeta and LSSJ Broly would be destroying universe 6 and 7. All I'm saying is suppressed Jiren is above those GoDs.

Something tells me you didn't bother to read the later comments...

Don't grrrr at me, you still got Moon level Roshi or possibly higher

Wait, would it be possible for UI Goku, BUW Jiren and SSB Gogeta to be ‘At least Low 2-C, possibly higher?’ Cause Full Power Jiren/LSSJ Broly are gonna be ‘At least Low 2-C,’ UI Goku/SSB Gogeta completely fondled them, so would a ‘possibly higher’ be okay for them?

Also wouldn’t it be better to put “likely 2-C.” Instead of “likely higher.” Because that is the only other tier they could be in?

Alright. So, we need Beerus, Champa, Belmod, Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super), Broly (Dragon Ball Super), and Jiren to be unlocked.
WHOOPS: They've already been changed.

No, full power Jiren scales to the GoDs.

Anyway, I have made the changes and don't think I missed anybody. I'll be closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back