• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Broly and Gogeta Justification Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs the exact names for the Script.
You have to spell it exactly as the page is called, spacing and capitalization included.
That is correct, yes. My script cannot unlock them unless you together figure out exactly which characters that will be affected by this revision, and then list their EXACTLY worded page titles.

Characters that should have their pages changed are these:
Goku chou, Frieza chou, Granolah, Gas, Vegeta chou, Moro, for being above Broly who broke reality creating a new dimension, but I don't know how to edit, could someone do this for me?

Here's the exactly worded page titles based on what Toby just said above me:

Son Goku (DBS Manga)

Frieza (DBS Manga)

Granolah

Gas (Dragon Ball)

Vegeta (DBS Manga)

Moro
Thank you. I have unlocked them for you. Is somebody here willing and able to properly update them in terms of editing structure and justifications?

I haven't been following this thread recently and have lost track of what's going on tbh. So I can't help with the editing, sorry

Okay. That is unfortunate. Is somebody else here who genuinely knows what they are doing willing to handle it please?

We're already at 300 posts. Should we close this and start a new thread with a clear and concise OP for the Justification proposal addition?

Okay. That is unfortunate. Is somebody else here who genuinely knows what they are doing willing to handle it please?
@Zenkaibattery1 @Antoniofer @EMagoIorSouI @KingEzran @Gilad_Hyperstar @Spinoirr @FluffyCreatureZ @Eseseso

Would any of you be willing to handle it please?
We're already at 300 posts. Should we close this and start a new thread with a clear and concise OP for the Justification proposal addition?
I am not sure, but it depends on if you and the other knowledgeble members think that it is preferable.

Yes.

@Zenkaibattery1 @Antoniofer @EMagoIorSouI @KingEzran @Gilad_Hyperstar @Spinoirr @FluffyCreatureZ @Eseseso

Would any of you be willing to handle it please?

I am not sure, but it depends on if you and the other knowledgeble members think that it is preferable.
If there is a new thread with a clear and concise OP for the proposal addition, I can probably help.

Yes.

If there is a new thread with a clear and concise OP for the proposal addition, I can probably help.
I'll do the new op.
Thank you. That seems like the best approach here then.

It is probably best if you link to your new thread here and then close this one after you are done, Firestorm808.

"Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting, creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction."

Where is the proof that Gogeta and Broly are effecting the past, present, and future? The dimension that they shattered has no real statements to prove it's size or anything. It's a glorified Hyperbolic Time Chamber destruction feat. They can destroy the Hyperbolic Time Chamber by powering up(Vegeta), they can shatter the other dimension by clashing fists(Gogeta and Broly), but fail to do anything against the space-time continuum(Past, Present, and Future) of U7.

Gogeta and Broly in the other dimension < Gogeta and Broly leaving the other dimension and they still didn't effect the space-time continuum(Past, Present, and Future) of U7.

At this point its redundant to go over this again essentially what was provided is that this dimension was separate from U7 and therefore was it's own Space Time Contin based on the scans and guides provided by Toby on page three which staff agreed with. at this point if you got a problem just make a whole CRT thread but theres no need to bring up stuff thats literally been brought up answered in the previous pages.

Last edited:
At this point its redundant to go over this again essentially what was provided is that this dimension was separate from U7 and there for was it's own Space Time Contin based on the scans and guides provided by Toby on page three which staff agreed with. at this point if you got a problem just make a whole CRT thread but theres no need to bring up stuff thats literally been brought up answered in the previous pages.
good bro Krillin

At this point its redundant to go over this again essentially what was provided is that this dimension was separate from U7 and there for was it's own Space Time Contin based on the scans and guides provided by Toby on page three which staff agreed with. at this point if you got a problem just make a whole CRT thread but theres no need to bring up stuff thats literally been brought up answered in the previous pages.
There's no proof that the other dimension has it's own space-time continuum(it's own past, present, and future). You have to effect a space-time continuum the size of a universe for it to count as low 2-C as well.

"Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale."

The other dimension has no proof of it's size.

"no need to bring up stuff thats literally been brought up answered in the previous pages."

It hasn't been properly answered at all and staff has not really paid attention to the thread.

At this point its redundant to go over this again essentially what was provided is that this dimension was separate from U7 and therefore was it's own Space Time Contin based on the scans and guides provided by Toby on page three which staff agreed with. at this point if you got a problem just make a whole CRT thread but theres no need to bring up stuff thats literally been brought up answered in the previous pages.
What's the proof that the dimension is both universal in size and a seperate space time continuum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back