• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: 3-A Macrocosm

Status
Not open for further replies.
That says more about the Super Dragon Balls' speed than it does about the universes' separation. One "anti-feat" that can be easily explained as a feat for the Super Dragon Balls is nowhere near a debunk
Clover, you seem really nice, but that is just not a fair assessement.

We see growing finite light between the universes during the tournament arc, and the balls travel in a very blatant finite speed. Assuming they have a feat far beyond what they have shown instead of just going with the more modest option is NFL in my opinion.

A 2-C structure, with each Universe having individual space-times, would not affect the other, individual space-times, much less the wide-spread multiverse, including all the deities that live outside all these universes. Unless contradicted by statements that directly prove that it works like that because fiction.

We currently have no evidence that says the Hyperbolic Time Chamber dimension has been affected by timelines.
So zeno didn't erase the HBTC when erasing the timeline? Right...

The point is the balls travelled physically across the universes, and that is something that makes the notion of separate space-times untrue, since physical travel of any kind should not be possible
The notion of physical travel is an "issue" to OP's CRT anyways, since he also claims there is a physical barrier separating them. This can't be a contradiction because of it.

We see growing finite light between the universes during the tournament arc, and the balls travel in a very blatant finite speed. Assuming they have a feat far beyond what they have shown instead of just going with the more modest option is NFL in my opinion.
You're asserting this based on nothing tbh

Also gonna point out the fact that we also have statements for the kaioshin realm being a separate dimension!!!!

What is this "very blatant finite speed"?

This relies on the expectation for a visual medium to somehow display infinite levels of speed beyond statements and the like. And to begin with, it seems that Super Shenron moved the Super Dragon Balls, meaning they could just be warped back to Universes 6 and 7.

That says more about the Super Dragon Balls' speed than it does about the universes' separation. One "anti-feat" that can be easily explained as a feat for the Super Dragon Balls is nowhere near a debunk
Immeasurable speed does not mean you can travel across universes, traveling across separate spacetimes is impossible via sheer speed alone.
The notion of physical travel is an "issue" to OP's CRT anyways, since he also claims there is a physical barrier separating them. This can't be a contradiction because of it.
A physical barrier is not prove of separate space times or an issue here
What? Complete straw man of all our arguments.

Also the super dragon balls aren't doing it through normal movement, as they're being moved by shenron. It's contradicting of 3-A too, since according to the CRT, there is a barrier separating them. Your own words too. This is a "problem" to yours too.
see up above

Ok, well the theory had nothing to do with anything, and didn't debunk anything.
It shows a proof of concept, a boundary doesn't automatically means something has a different time axis. It's a fact the original arguments don't rely only on the Anime statement, so it proves that some of the arguments used, "It's separate, so it's a different spacetime", is not correct.

One argument doesn't have to be the end-all-be-all, 'in bits by bits, my tummy it feeds'. It's just attacking one of the notions that support a different space-time, it's not trying to debunk everything at once. If you concede on "boundaries automatically means 2-C", then we can just move on.
Not really, it's literally just a trait they can have. You're asserting this based on nothing, ignoring counter-examples.
Your counter-examples were whataboutism using DC very specific and unconventional macrocosm. I already explained why I don't buy it, it required a lot of statements, evidence, and direct events that showed it's fictional concept, it does not set a precedent for other fictions, they require as much, if not more evidence than DC to have be granted the same level of concept.

How can you prove individuality if said smaller space-time is co-dependent on literally all the multiverse? Most arguments required "it can mean that, it could mean that", which I really don't understand on how it's an argument.

Here's a rebuttal on the same caliber, two dimensions can share a temporal dimension. Your assessment agrees with that when citing this grand temporal dimension that encompasses all 12 universes. So all statements saying "X is a different dimension" would not be a valid point to prove it has a different temporal dimension.
this wasn't the main point for the 2-C macrocosm, so not a valid debunk.
It is a valid debunk for the point it was target at, if you concede on it, we can just move on.
Physical or magical wall, yet the limits are poorly defined, so which is it? according to the op both, when they're contradictory. Also, we've never seen such an "edge" that literally blocks people off.
When has the story even gone to those lengths?
It doesn't help that DBS is terrible at expressing the physical universe. Can't do anything about that. The thing about it having markings, and being a wall in general has been stated in 2013 material that overtakes Daizenshuu, so it requiring I.T is not really a point to be made.
contradicted by the statements!
Like these?
The universe is enclosed in this globe

So zeno didn't erase the HBTC when erasing the timeline? Right...
Hell if I know, that's the thing about not having evidence, we can't draw a conclusion, can we?
You're asserting this based on nothing tbh

Also gonna point out the fact that we also have statements for the kaioshin realm being a separate dimension!!!!
What is this "very blatant finite speed"?

This relies on the expectation for a visual medium to somehow display infinite levels of speed beyond statements and the like.
Entire cast noticing their movement?

Oh! A visual medium displaying instantenous speed, how could I-- OH MAN! WHAT IS THIS?

The Super Dragon Balls could have just been gone instantly as if they teleported, that's a completely valid visual display of infinite or instantaneous speed.
And to begin with, it seems that Super Shenron moved the Super Dragon Balls, meaning they could just be warped back to Universes 6 and 7.
"could"
"may have"
"maybe it's"

Sure, after they got off screen, they could also have just been erased and reborn as 7 dragons that lay eggs in each universe creating new SDBs!

This "could mean" thing doesn't work, you can just throw guesses around and say "Well, it technically could be that". You'd need to prove they warped, we only see physical movement

A physical barrier is not prove of separate space times or an issue here
Never what we were saying!!!
It shows a proof of concept, a boundary doesn't automatically means something has a different time axis. It's a fact the original arguments don't rely only on the Anime statement, so it proves that some of the arguments used, "It's separate, so it's a different spacetime", is not correct.
What...? it didn't show "proof of concept," it was just conversation about unimportant physics topics.
see up above
Up above you didn't adress this, you acted as if it was a problem only for us. You're the one arguing for the CRT, explain how it's not contradictory in yours but yes in ours.
Your counter-examples were whataboutism using DC very specific and unconventional macrocosm. I already explained why I don't buy it, it required a lot of statements, evidence, and direct events that showed it's fictional concept, it does not set a precedent for other fictions, they require as much, if not more evidence than DC to have be granted the same level of concept.
They weren't whataboutism, they were logical conclusions based on statements. It feels like yours is more whataboutism here, saying that there can't be a larger structure containing multiple timelines
Here's a rebuttal on the same caliber, two dimensions can share a temporal dimension. Your assessment agrees with that when citing this grand temporal dimension that encompasses all 12 universes. So all statements saying "X is a different dimension" would not be a valid point to prove it has a different temporal dimension.
that would make it 2-C
It is a valid debunk for the point it was target at, if you concede on it, we can just move on.
not conceding this at all
When has the story even gone to those lengths?
It doesn't help that DBS is terrible at expressing the physical universe. Can't do anything about that. The thing about it having markings, and being a wall in general has been stated in 2013 material that overtakes Daizenshuu, so it requiring I.T is not really a point to be made.
It was stated in the daizenshuu too. Also it's not just "IT", it's kaikai and angels' staff, which are shown to be special movement techniques too. Also, keep in mind, the walls contradicts the thing about the super dragon balls being a contradiction too. They get past the "walls" somehow. The most consistent interpretation is that the walls are dimensional walls.
Like these?
That contradicts your CRT too, as you're saying the universe doesn't have defined boundaries by agreeing with the crt, yet agreeing with this. It's contextually talking about the macrocosm map, talking about "the sphere" as the depiction of the macrocosm in the picture, explaining "this is the macrocosm, everything inside it is x or y..."

Hell if I know, that's the thing about not having evidence, we can't draw a conclusion, can we?
Obviously they did, as the HBTC is contained in the macrocosm, which is contained in the timeline, and he erased that.
Entire cast noticing their movement?
It'd be dimensional travel regardless, and it makes even more sense considering they only reach the actual contents of the living world.
Sure, after they got off screen, they could also have just been erased and reborn as 7 dragons that lay eggs in each universe creating new SDBs!
Straw man argument.
This "could mean" thing doesn't work, you can just throw guesses around and say "Well, it technically could be that". You'd need to prove they warped, we only see physical movement
Nah, we're simply showing they're not inherent contradictions, which align with the statements better.

Also, you still haven't adressed the walls being a "problem" the 3-A CRT leaves unexplained!

It seems to answer less questions, and instead poke holes at our interpretation. It makes less sense than the 2-C explanation.

Up above you didn't adress this, you acted as if it was a problem only for us. You're the one arguing for the CRT, explain how it's not contradictory in yours but yes in ours.
See up above as in the wiki standard I linked, it is in there.
it literally reads "a dimensional wall may make travel hard but not impossible so physical travel should still be possible"
Also I am not arguing for the CRT, if the OP just the part where travel between universes is possible, since that is one of the biggest anti-feat for any separate space-time

What...? it didn't show "proof of concept," it was just conversation about unimportant physics topics.
This is reality about space-time.

A boundary exists in reality, and it's still the same space-time. So the existence of a boundary on the physical universe does not prove anything.
That's all the OP is trying to prove, really.
Again, if you're not arguing for that, just drop the pont and let's move on.
They weren't whataboutism, they were logical conclusions based on statements. It feels like yours is more whataboutism here, saying that there can't be a larger structure containing multiple timelines.
This is contradicted by conventional logic. I want you to prove these smaller structures/timelines exists individually. Show any sign of individualism between them.

If you don't want whataboutism, then don't mention other fictions in a DB Thread again, it does not set up a precedent.
That would make it 2-C
Two separate spaces sharing the same time would be Low 2-C.
not conceding this at all
Then you also agree that it is an important point for you side, thus you need to debunk it. Otherwise you concede by default.
It was stated in the daizenshuu too.
The Daizenshuu is kind of worthless, but since it was in the Chouzenshuu also, let's move on.
Also it's not just "IT", it's kaikai and angels' staff, which are shown to be special movement techniques too. Also, keep in mind, the walls contradicts the thing about the super dragon balls being a contradiction too. They get past the "walls" somehow. The most consistent interpretation is that the walls are dimensional walls.
It's a wall separating the afterlife and the living world.
The SDB travelled from the living world... to the living world. It's unrelated.

The walls could be anything, we need solid evidence to claim one or the other. It says it has markings on them, again it can just be a wall made from a greater deity like the Grand Priest. We know little about the creation of the universes.
That contradicts your CRT too, as you're saying the universe doesn't have defined boundaries by agreeing with the crt, yet agreeing with this. It's contextually talking about the macrocosm map, talking about "the sphere" as the depiction of the macrocosm in the picture, explaining "this is the macrocosm, everything inside it is x or y..."
Poorly defined = ambiguous boundaries
Not non-existent boundaries.

Is there any counter arguments towards the swirling light’s dimension thread which was recently accepted and further solidified 2-C DB?

I’m leaning towards disagreeing for now

Obviously they did, as the HBTC is contained in the macrocosm, which is contained in the timeline, and he erased that.
It's in-between the macrocosm dimensions, it's unknown if he deleted these as well.
It'd be dimensional travel regardless, and it makes even more sense considering they only reach the actual contents of the living world.
Prove they warp naturally, please.
Straw man argument.
You separate my point in half and then claim it's strawman.

My point was that, "it could be X or Y" can be easily abused by a random guess that is "technically possible"
Nah, we're simply showing they're not inherent contradictions, which align with the statements better.
They are. If they travel physically between universes, they being separate spacetimes falls flat.

If you want to claim they have any sort of hax when just spreading through universes, you need evidence.
Also, you still haven't adressed the walls being a "problem" the 3-A CRT leaves unexplained!
They aren't a problem.
They just mark a boundary on the living world and afterlife, it means nothing for the 2-C nor the Low 2-C argument.

Last edited:
Two separate spaces sharing the same time would be Low 2-C
This is one thing I will never get about these DB universe CRTs. You have people clearly complacent to or even outright acknowledging the fact that these places are separate spaces regardless of space-time or not, while simultaneously trying to hold arguments about physical travel and whatnot, being literally self contradictory. Physical travel isn't possible between separate spaces.

A boundary exists in reality, and it's still the same space-time. So the existence of a boundary on the physical universe does not prove anything.
That's all the OP is trying to prove, really.
Again, if you're not arguing for that, just drop the pont and let's move on.
Then stop using the anti feats for the movement stuff, cause you're arguing indirectly against them being anti feats
This is contradicted by conventional logic. I want you to prove these smaller structures/timelines exists individually. Show any sign of individualism between them.

If you don't want whataboutism, then don't mention other fictions in a DB Thread again, it does not set up a precedent.
I'm giving an alternative look to show it's something that people have considered, and my stance on that is that it's not a real anti feat for the cosmology
The Daizenshuu is kind of worthless, but since it was in the Chouzenshuu also, let's move on.
Not really, it's literally a good piece of evidence that was never discredited
It's a wall separating the afterlife and the living world.
The SDB travelled from the living world... to the living world. It's unrelated.

The walls could be anything, we need solid evidence to claim one or the other. It says it has markings on them, again it can just be a wall made from a greater deity like the Grand Priest. We know little about the creation of the universes.
It also traveled to u6 too
Poorly defined = ambiguous boundaries
Not non-existent boundaries.
a wall is a non-abiguous boundary
It's in-between the macrocosm dimensions, it's unknown if he deleted these as well.
He destroyed more than just the macrocosm, his destruction reached other universes. If he's destroying the macrocosm, he's destroying what's between it
Prove they warp naturally, please.
The proof is in them moving between the separate dimensions.
My point was that, "it could be X or Y" can be easily abused by a random guess that is "technically possible"
Straw man again, not a random guess, as the evidence points us to it
They are. If they travel physically between universes, they being separate spacetimes falls flat.

If you want to claim they have any sort of hax when just spreading through universes, you need evidence.
the evidence is them doing so, despite there being walls as is stated by the chozenshuu. That already implies theres something special about them moving, proving it's not out of the question.
They aren't a problem.
They just mark a boundary on the living world and afterlife, it means nothing for the 2-C nor the Low 2-C argument.
Actually, it is, since they're what supposedly keeps them separate. Remember, they aren't just really far away and you could travel to them in a spaceship, they are verbatum inaccessible unless you have special means

This is one thing I will never get about these DB universe CRTs. You have people clearly complacent to or even outright acknowledging the fact that these places are separate spaces regardless of space-time or not, while simultaneously trying to hold arguments about physical travel and whatnot, being literally self contradictory. Physical travel isn't possible between separate spaces.
I never argued it was, actually. I do consider the afterlife and the living world separate spaces, never argued for physical travel.

Huh?? Please read it again

I am talking about the balls
If the Angels themselves are accepted as needing dimensional travel to cross universes, I don't see why assume the SDBS dispersed by the literal reality warping Dragon should automatically be assumed to cross universes through physical travel when we're never shown how they cross universes, just like the Angels' warp technique despite it appearing to fly through the universes. It's the same principle.

So far:
Agrees: Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara (tentatively), Matthew_Schroeder, The_Yellow_Topaz

Disagrees: Excel, LordTracer (FRA), DarkDragonMedeus, ZamasuChan, Milly_Rocking_bandit, Tarang, SSJGeminiJJ, Planck69, Cloverdragon, Reiner, K_O_Karlyn,
TiltedFN, KLOL, Hasty12345

Neutral: Marshadow29
It seems like this CRT has been rejected unanimously.
972498171529941022.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back