• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 63: I'm officially a D*ck and welp time limits are a thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest asspull is DB ovo

Still can't believe it was top trend worldwide on twitter

LordWhis said:
@strykr: Let's not forget the biggest asspull of all- SSBE !
Not that much imo. I mean, Vegeta did train a lot (and I mean a lot) in the RoSaT for almost all of the period prior to the ToP so the SSBE form is probably the hidden fruit of his intense training.

I still love this quote from goku that describes him perfectly: I may not be a hero of justice but...those who hurt my friends I won't forgive!

This sticks to me the most atm lol

Can't we use multiple quotes for multiple pics? In that case, I would like having this quote and the one I mentioned before, on the profile.

Also, just realized Beerus did not say anything about Goku surpassing him. Next episode we'll find out Goku finally reached 60-70% of Beerus like what was previously intended in the movie lol

Stryk3r1337 said:
LordWhis said:
@strykr: Let's not forget the biggest asspull of all- SSBE !
Not that much imo. I mean, Vegeta did train a lot (and I mean a lot) in the RoSaT for almost all of the period prior to the ToP so the SSBE form is probably the hidden fruit of his intense training.
Or the fruit Toei decided to give him...

@Stryk3r

Except Ultra Instinct had a bit of foreshadowing early on.

But if your talking about Mastered Ultra Instinct, It was kinda inevitable that Goku would surpass the GoDs at this point.

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Royalty
The person Goku was fighting doesn't really look like a Saiyan, let along Yamoshi but we will just have to wait.
Read on reddit that it was confirmed goku's fightning a saiyan, don't flame me for it if I'm wrong tho

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Royalty

The person Goku was fighting doesn't really look like a Saiyan, let along Yamoshi but we will just have to wait.
It looks definitely like Sayian lol

Seems we may get Goku vs Yamoshi in the movie, nice

I love that style! Looks incredible!

That new opponent (at least from the very little we can see of him) looks badass.

If it is Yamoshi I have two questions though

1. Will this be a friendly sparring match or a conflict? Yamoshi was apparently righteous and pure hearted. Why would reason would he have to oppose Goku?

2. How can someone who couldn't even hold on to Super Saiyan God be able to contend with someone who mastered Ultra Instinct?

Ryukama said:
2. How can someone who couldn't even hold on to Super Saiyan God be able to contend with someone who mastered Ultra Instinct?
Push ups, sit ups and plenty of juice. Either that or he ranged the shit outta a park for a few hundred years.

Hah! Hundred years, implying that you need more than a day to become MUI level.

i feel like this villian could be a former GoD that was a saiyan idk his clothes look like that and shit. Is it just me or he looks like SSJ4 somewhat

@2nd I never said he used it during the fight. I'm saying that Yamoshi shouldn't stand a chance, unless Goku is holding back. But I don't see why they'd have an entire new, extremely hyped up movie only for Goku's main rival to be a weakling he'd have to heavily restrain against.

>>> When nobody takes into account that Jiren only lost because he was already weakened from his fight with El Hermano and rate MUI Goku as >>> Jiren.

• clicks tongue.

@2nd Of course they can do whatever they want with the story. However I'm saying it makes no sense.

Ryukama said:
@2nd I never said he used it during the fight. I'm saying that Yamoshi shouldn't stand a chance, unless Goku is holding back. But I don't see why they'd have an entire new, extremely hyped up movie only for Goku's main rival to be a weakling he'd have to heavily restrain against.
He gets that plot boost

Though Beerus vs Goku was still a movie so yeah :^)

One detail I like is looking back you can easily tell Jiren wasn't at all taking the fight with Goku seriously back in episode 110.

Jiren is so expressionless, doesn't say a single word and doesn't even shoot one ki blast. Then compare that to 130 where he's grunting, making all sorts of faces, constantly talking, spamming energy attacks over and over, has that existential crisis, powers up insanely and then screams like a freaking banshee near the end lol

I don't know if the new villian will be above beerus (as even jiren is), but he sure as hell must be above ssb levels of powers to be a threat.

Ryukama said:
To be fair, Goku couldn't hold super saiyan god at first. He had to absorb the power into his base, which didn't happen instantly.

But now Goku can master Ultra Instinct. The only explanation could be if Yamoshi's been doing some insane afterlife training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back