• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spite. No, but 2-C Beerus and Champa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking the WoV isn't really relevant here either. It is a High 3-A feat performed by two Low 2-C characters so discussing it doesn't mean anything.

I guess, if nothing else, all characters scaling to Beerus can have an "At least" added to them and we can conclude this thread.

Shaking the WoV isn't really relevant here either. It is a High 3-A feat performed by two Low 2-C characters so discussing it doesn't mean anything.

I guess, if nothing else, all characters scaling to Beerus can have an "At least" added to them and we can conclude this thread.
I’m pretty sure his point wasn’t the tier, it was suppressed Jiren performing a feat beyond the level of the GoDs.

Agreed on both the OP and with LSSJ instead of the full power crap.

But quick question, does a universe size makes the destruction of the timeline bigger? Like, if i destroy a timeline and the universe within it is 100x bigger than normally, would it be a higer degree of low 2-C? If yes, would that make destroying 2 of those timelines a higher degree of 2-C? If not, is there any way to be a higher degree of low 2-C via destroying something?

And LSSJ Broly I know it’s not called LSSJ but I refuse to call it anything else.
Why? He's at most Beerus' level, and even then it's a vauge possibly from someone who never saw Beerus' full power. Sure he fought Jiren, who is at least Beerus' level, but he doesn't know the full extent of Beerus' power

Why? He's at most Beerus' level, and even then it's a vauge possibly from someone who never saw Beerus' full power. Sure he fought Jiren, who is at least Beerus' level, but he doesn't know the full extent of Beerus' power
Because if Beerus is getting ‘At least Low 2-C,’ then people on his level (I.E. Broly) would also get it...

You do realize if any God of Destruction fights both universes go bye bye right? Besides no one surpassed Beerus yet.

Anyways, I have a question that my tired sleepy brain cannot answer yet. Is there any reason why multipliers won't grant 2-C for Goku and others? I mean, from what I have seen, we don't grant 2-C to characters through sheer multipliers because we don't know the distance between the universes. But if the distance is indeed this small, shouldn't multipliers be accepted or smth?
I feel like I'm missing something obvious here, but can I get an answer to this before closing this thread?

Because our system is used across fiction, 2-C is made to be immensurable above low 2-C until we get confirmation that a multiverse exists.

A verse giving us a distance doesn't get special treatment, since we don't know if their 2-C would be anywhere close to other 2-Cs, in fact, that'd just mean their 2-C are just stronger low 2-Cs.

Also where did you get the small distance?

ALSO can someone answer my question?

i disagree with akm .

-if you agree that beerus and champa combined is 2-C and that individually they are low 2-C then you would also be conceding to the idea that the difference between baseline 2-C and low 2-C is a 2 times increase and therefore quantifiable.

-You said that you clarified this but i don't see where , if u wanna keep beerus at low 2-C then just upgrade anyone who's 2×low 2-C to 2-C like gogeta and post ui omen goku and those above them ( see the issue this would create ? ) that's what the OP says .

- and it's not beerus+champa = 2-C , it's just 2 GoDs ( sidra included who doubted he could easily handle frieza)

I wanna add another thing IZ is considered baseline Low 2-C which is weird since he already breached the distance btw universes to the point that he eventually would've become 2-C so he should be on the highest end of Low-2C instead of baseline and coupled with the beerus and champa situation anyone atleast twice as powerful as him should also be 2-C

I wanna add another thing IZ is considered baseline Low 2-C which is weird since he already breached the distance btw universes to the point that he eventually would've become 2-C so he should be on the highest end of Low-2C instead of baseline and coupled with the beerus and champa situation anyone atleast twice as powerful as him should also be 2-C
Well technically, he breached the distance between two Multiverses.

Still disagree for Cathino and my reasons.
This literally can’t be true without either blatant hypocrisy/contradiction because it is still unquantifiable in general. The distance in DB isn’t inherently the same as in other settings.

People tried to argue Xenoverse and Heroes characters had Infinite speed because of the Crack of Time and the Demon Realm existing outside of time, which led to the standards for timeless voids being reworked so that they didn't grant Infinite speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back