• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically people treating a sneak attack [ look at Arale's face in that episode... Did you really believe she saw that coming ? ] makes here < Beerus. And Beerus' word should be taken with a grain of salt here... We have not seen him sense the energy of a robot. Do you guys know how ridiculous catching people off guard is in Super ? It's pretty consistent , and i'm sure this is a good example:

- Arale gets knocked on the head in a surprise attack, she gets her head knocked off by Base Vegeta

- When she is charging at him, ready to fight and knowing what's coming, she wrecks him.

- Goku couldn't do it in BLUE form with a Kamehameha.

It's pretty much implied the outcome would've been different if she saw Beerus coming ... Just noting, Bulma thought the difference between Goku and Beerus was "too large" and needed to call Beerus just to handle it.

inb4> those little U4 bugs are Low 2-C and stronger than Jiren.

Sneak attack or not, it's explicitly stated that Arale's gag stuff won't work on Beerus, I don't see a reason why it'd work on someone on if not above Beerus's level like Jiren. Jiren also has far greater feats than the stuff people like to hype Arale's "gag powers" for. Arale cracked Earth in half with a punch, Jiren shook a void of infinite size by powering up. Arale matched a Trunks Saga SSB Goku while holding back. Jiren literally glared away an attack stronger than ToP Saga SSB Kaioken x 20 Goku.

Every feat Jiren has is better than Arale's, and her gags don't work on someone who's likely inferior to Jiren. Saying Arale can beat him or toon force him out is completely unsubstantiated as of now.

Unrelated, but just like when Goku vs Beerus was shaking the universe, and then came close to destroying the universe, I have a feeling that:

Since the writers already acknowledged "shaking the world of void" in the first fight, I can totally see Goku vs Jiren almost destroying it in their second fight.

I never said she was "above" Beerus or even "below" Beerus. All i said is that the episode didn't actually come up with a sound conclusion to the fight [ not implied, but sound ] . All knowledge we currently know, like Julian stated, could be retconned at any moment and have Arale beat Beerus with gags. That is how Dragon Ball Super is written.

@AKM ... Hmm. Interesting.

Can we not dwell on "could be retconned" nonsense? If there's no evidence it'll happen we have no reason to dwell on assuming it will.

AKM sama said:
Unrelated, but just like when Goku vs Beerus was shaking the universe, and then came close to destroying the universe, I have a feeling that:
Since the writers already acknowledged "shaking the world of void" in the first fight, I can totally see Goku vs Jiren almost destroying it in their second fight.
^ Then they have to continue the fight in the "World of Voider" ovo

The Everlasting said:
Can we not dwell on "could be retconned" nonsense? If there's no evidence it'll happen we have no reason to dwell on assuming it will.
Completely 100% agree. Given all the evidence we currently have Jiren beats Arale, no need to believe otherwise until this totally hypothetical retcon happens.

I tend to be very open-minded Ever. I both attempt to evaluate the possibility of it happening and not happening. FYI, i never said Arale > Jiren or Beerus. I was just stating a fact that beside the gags not working on Beerus, NO other implication was made she is weaker. That was all.

What in the world just happen? I only gave a what if theory as a fan and everyone goes crazy? Geez I wasn't even serious.

@UMR

And thank goodness it is.

I wonder why no one use Hit in battles, he has more possibly wins than both Beerus and Black.

Mania568 said:
its best they dont show transformations numbers for sure, they know nothing about tier scaling and will give a random number like saying ssg is only 100 times ss3, making people here scream he is galaxy level at best for a while.
What people need to understand this is FICTION

SO saying SSG is just 10 or 1000 SSJ3 and still going from SS to Universe is ok or you actually believe SSG is sextillions or whatever multiplier is needed to go from 4B to 3A

But El Grande Padre scales to Gohan Calvo, right? He should be High 1-B as well.

And El Hermano is sightly above both.

How about Shaggy? How does he scale?

Universe 6 dammit, I'm not sure I can take it.

How will Beerus react to Champa being erased?

How will Vados react to it?

I'm not ready, don't think I can ever be ready for this.

Cyttorak said:
Yamoshi- the First Super Saiyan and "inventor" of the Super Saiyan God Idea. S-Cells and more on the Saiyans info by Akira Toriyama.
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/936097133731627008
Interesting! But hope Goku is not his reincarnation...

Also I was thinking about EOZ and Goku fights Uub in that. Since Goku at Base is 3A then with current scaling Uub (who at best then as reincarnation of Kid Buu) is at the very best 4B is going to go to 3A? That's a bit confusing since it would mean Kid Buu is 3A too. lol

Not really, Uub training some hours in DBS is enough to become 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back