• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why 18 is considered an outlier, but Piccolo gets to be 3-A. What the **** training has Piccolo done in Super? Only training I recall of Piccolo is some light training with Gohan in the first half of the ToP arc, but he got his upgrade mainly due to keeping up with Frost in the U6 arc, and he had done no training from the beginning of DBS up until that point where he fought Frost.

He trained with Gohan before entering the U6 Tournament and fight Frost, here he broke a barrier that took Champa ki blasts.

Piccolo has been training since the end of the Buu Saga, so obviously he's going to get a lot stronger. And Gohan has been stated by Vegeta to have the most fighting potential out of all of the z fighters including Goku and himself.

Unpopular opinion: I enjoyed watching Rebrianne and U2.

Question: Was I the only one?

God of War:Dragon Ball Super Edition.

Also Ribrianne is actually pretty badass in base form. Like I did not expect her to catch 18 of guard like that. If only she would fight in that form....

@AKM

John Lennon has the answer for you

@SSGJ

I agree. And lol. Imagine DB in a GoW setting. I wonder who Goku would get those mini games with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You know what's funny? At the end of the episode the narrator says those 3 from U2 challenge Goku to survive. I'm sitting here like really.... "We must survive! Better challenge that one who went toe to toe with Jiren, he may be tired but it's not like he did the same vs those U6 girls lel"

@Aizenishere

Well if DB was in a GoW setting then Kratos vs Zeus would be replaced with Goku vs Grand Priest...badass.

Also i mention Grand Priest since he is the leader/father of the angels like Zeus is the leader/father of the rest of the gods. Zeno would be like the primordials or something.

I liked U2, hoping they would go deeper with Ribrianne tho...Helles best God of Destruction

Can someone add Telepathy to her profile too?

Jinx666 said:
I liked U2, hoping they would go deeper with Ribrianne tho...Helles best God of Destruction

Can someone add Telepathy to her profile too?
beerus best GoD. ovo

Another unpopular opinion: I enjoyed the saiyan galz...I mean watching the saiyan galz

It's not unpopular at all. Pretty much everyone loved Saiyan girls, they are just acting like Tsundere's due to power bs that was going on so they don't wanna admit it.

Calulifa is very similar to Ryuko and barely anyone dislikes Ryuko.

technically, it has been years since RoF was over

Caulifla and Kale were already quite powerful...it shouldnt theoretically be hard for them to obtain SSJ's faster

Goku > Frieza/Vegita > Gohan > 17/Piccolo.

That's how I see it tbh.

Wouldn't Kefla be at least a 3-A because she stated she finally had the power to destroy a universe and to destroy a universe is to be on the mid/high end so, anyone weaker than Kefla would be a low-end 3-A down to a High 4-C? If we drop the Goku absorbing SSG in base than it helps to show how 18 was able to beat Ribrianne.

I was thinking the ap scale for them to be

UI Goku/Jiren low-end 2-C

Kefla high-end 3-A at full power as a Super Saiyan 2 to at least a 3-A in base and as Super Saiya

SSG/SSB Goku/Vegeta/Toppo/Dyspo/Frieza/Hit/Ultimate Gohan, and17 low-end 3-A to 3-A

Ribrianne/18/Rosie/Piccolo/Base Gohan/Base Goku/Vegeta around at least 4-B to 3-B

Krillin/Roshi/Tien and characters around their level being 4-C to 4-B.

@genesis that was her saying she could casually do that feat, not that its the best she can do, the tiers were made with considerations, it wasnt random guesses

@Mania568 I get what you mean but, I think Goku's base should be weaker than universal level to help prove 18 was able to beat Ribrianne, like around 4-B to 3-C. I hate when everyone scales to 3-A or their fight with someone who fought even with a 3-A and their fight was considered an outlier. I created the ap scale for the character from my last post to help show how each fight can make sense then just scaling everyone up or calling it an outlier.

@genesis, goku was (low) 3A on ssred when the show began, then he absorved it to his base, making his base form (low end) 3A, then he got several boosts on all his fights not to mention im talking only about base as his transformations give decent boosts specially the god ones, android 18 being 3-a or not is going to be debated, but reguardless of that one character you cant talk about downgrading all of the rest without proof and scans that proof such changes, since we do have several proofs that they are porperly scaled right now

@Mania568 I guess you right then, I wouldn't want this to start a debate.

I just don't like how a character who is weak become strong because the character beat said character who fought evenly with a stronger character while that stronger character was holding back and everyone should be scaled to the strongest character's level. Since its DBS I guess I would have to accept how characters are being scaled then.

@genesis many series do this, its power scaling, if character A does (random feat) and character B matches or defeats character A even without prior feats of that scale, power scaling makes B as strong or stronger than A, powerwise, abilities and others are variant.

dragon ball super is just making people confused with characters getting big boosts, i'd figure its for them to be relevant and useful on the tournament as their previous power was too weak to fight on a universal level tournament

Blanked said:
It's not unpopular at all. Pretty much everyone loved Saiyan girls, they are just acting like Tsundere's due to power bs that was going on so they don't wanna admit it.
Calulifa is very similar to Ryuko and barely anyone dislikes Ryuko.
I had a laugh.

+1 to you.

I doubt everyone loved the Saiyan girls. They just don't like the asspulls. Which shoudn't be used to judge a character.

"Pretty much everyone"

The reason is simple.

We all waited for true Saiyan girls and Calulifla's character is the type that people mostly like.

The hate for power up asspull is obvious tho it should not affect the character itself, but whatever.

Blanked said:
"Pretty much everyone"
The reason is simple.

We all waited for true Saiyan girls and Calulifla's character is the type that people mostly like.

The hate for power up asspull is obvious tho it should not affect the character itself, but whatever.
I agree.

The tingly back thing I could let side it was weird but iirc they were like a more evolved/ advanced breed of Saiyans so w/e Kefla being as strong as UI Gokus first appearance is what I found not ok but understood why they did it. Besides Kefla THI C C Waifu for sure :D

After 2 years of DBS, artists finally got something other to draw than the usual fanarts of DBZ females lol.

Other people finally got some new waifu material ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back