• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if people give me heck for saying this I feel that everyone was much too frustrated with dragon ball threads last week.

Blanked said:
It's not unpopular at all. Pretty much everyone loved Saiyan girls, they are just acting like Tsundere's due to power bs that was going on so they don't wanna admit it.

Calulifa is very similar to Ryuko and barely anyone dislikes Ryuko.
I dont like ryuko actually , i did like her but the whole im a monster thing and being a bitch to senketsu who wanted to help pissed me off .

inb4> SSG was a 10 times boost over ssj3 in the BoG arc.

ded

its best they dont show transformations numbers for sure, they know nothing about tier scaling and will give a random number like saying ssg is only 100 times ss3, making people here scream he is galaxy level at best for a while.

No one is gonna scream "He's Galaxy level" when blatant feats point to the contrary. Basically, we aren't gonna care, unless someone wants to say something about it.

@Darkmon It sadly happens when you are one of the most viewed vs sites out there.

im not saying here, im saying everywhere else, like forums, youtube, etc, here if theres 2 threads about its the limit id assume someone would try to downplay dbs feats over it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No one is gonna scream "He's Galaxy level" when blatant feats point to the contrary. Basically, we aren't gonna care, unless someone wants to say something about it.
@Darkmon It sadly happens when you are one of the most viewed vs sites out there.
You don't know what he will say... Maybe you will care. He is Toriyama after all...

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
You don't know what he will say... Maybe you will care. He is Toriyama after all...
I am speaking of if he give us a "SSG is a x10 multiplier from SSJ3 or something like that. Stuff regarding multipliers won't really matter that much. Unless it's like the difference between SSG and SSB.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I wonder what would happen if Arale entered the Tournament of Power tho.
She'd snap the whole stage in half so it was split into two sections...that would be an interesting concept tbh

Can we change the old Ribrianne picture back up again...the new one doesnt really fit in with the page that well, with a lot of empty space, and Ribrianne is barely ever that serious

They better not give a multiplier for ssj3-SSG. I will gladly welcome the SSG-SSB multiplier tho.

Even if they give a ssj3-SSG multiplier, there is a possibility that it would be of the current god-power-absorbed Goku, because in the BoG arc, the power of SSG was derived from a ritual and it kept on increasing and increasing and then the form ran out.

Does anything suggest he'll even give multipliers? Maybe he just gives background information, aesthetic differences or vague descriptions like "This form is way faster than the previous form"

LMAO enough of these what-ifs, I can't handle that much O.O

@darkmon i wouldnt be surprised either way he forgot some peoples hair color, one db character and that ss2 existed, and since the manga version (as i believe) didnt tell us that he absorved it, who knows, but lets not go too deep into it, he might not talk about any of this power scales at all

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I wonder what would happen if Arale entered the Tournament of Power tho.
She would legit probably become Low 2-C by some ridiculous gag feat or something. I can see Jiren being sent flying by Arale if the writers went gagpotence on her.

If Beerus can beat Arale then Jiren can too.

Guys .. .Knocking her head off doesn't mean Beerus is stronger. Even Base Vegeta did that. He didn't even hakai her... They gave a stupid excuse for him to leave... So whether or not Beerus would actually win is.. up to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back