• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball MWI undoing continuation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the OP and the arguments I was linked, but all that was like ten pages ago, and I'm not sure if anything changed, so does anyone mind telling me up-to-date evidence, for and against the Afterlife being Universal in size?
On this page you will find a lot of things about afterlife being considered low 2-C

As here too

Right here too

There are still a few more points like this

Last edited:
Ok, so the Afterlife in DBS is considered to be equivalent in size to the normal universe, and its counterpart. This is also shown visually, and there are dimensional walls between the two. The only thing that contradicts this is the anime, which doesn't support how the macrocosm is supposed to look.

I suppose I agree with "Likely 2-C" then.

Ok, so the Afterlife in DBS is considered to be equivalent in size to the normal universe, and its counterpart. This is also shown visually, and there are dimensional walls between the two. The only thing that contradicts this is the anime, which doesn't support how the macrocosm is supposed to look.

I suppose I agree with "Likely 2-C" then.
Yes, but seen in the anime guide where the same map is shown, I argued that this anime model is just the observed living Universe, which does not show the complete cosmology, such as the kingdoms shown in the anime and manga, the anime map which is just a ball shaped galaxy contract the other kingdoms existing.

Yes, but seen in the anime guide where the same map is shown, I argued that this anime model is just the observed living Universe, which does not show the complete cosmology, such as the kingdoms shown in the anime and manga, the anime map which is just a ball shaped galaxy contract the other kingdoms existing.
It's possible, but not confirmed anywhere I don't think, unless I missed something? I still feel a "likely" statement is best.

It's possible, but not confirmed anywhere I don't think, unless I missed something? I still feel a "likely" statement is best.
For now it's just that, but the other world is also confirmed in guides that are the size of the Universe, guides that are from Akira, in addition to stating cosmos several times, cosmos in DB means another Universe, with a lot of evidence like this I think it would be solid evidence (of course, with various complementary evidence)

I get what you're saying, but it's still a visual inconsistency that can't be cleared up without guesswork or assumptions. I'm going with "Likely 2-C" because I feel like there's a lot of evidence that supports it, but that one contradiction also stops it from being solid for me.

I get what you're saying, but it's still a visual inconsistency that can't be cleared up without guesswork or assumptions. I'm going with "Likely 2-C" because I feel like there's a lot of evidence that supports it, but that one contradiction also stops it from being solid for me.
I understand, anyway, thank you very much for your great work and care here

I see, I understand why you think the DBS Anime visual contradicts the afterlife. Although, it could simply be that the afterlife is within the depiction, but we don’t know where it is. That wouldn’t necessarily contradict statements, at best it would just contradict the past visuals, but that’s not what our argument is comprised of. It’s based off it being a counterpart of a Low 2-C structure, along with its material containing half the volume of the macrocosm. Which would have nothing to do with the visuals.

guys, best wait for the next thread, this one is already 19 pages of a mess, the size manner for the afterlife is going to be a "likely" universal for a consensus, other manners like the dimensional barriers and space time separation will be covered in the next thread, only reason i am not asking for this to be closed is for me to have a place to link said thread when i launch it

guys, best wait for the next thread, this one is already 19 pages of a mess, the size manner for the afterlife is going to be a "likely" universal for a consensus, other manners like the dimensional barriers and space time separation will be covered in the next thread, only reason i am not asking for this to be closed is for me to have a place to link said thread when i launch it
why does that need to be covered? We already know the realms are spatialtemporally separated, what is the point for another thread?

why does that need to be covered? We already know the realms are spatialtemporally separated, what is the point for another thread?
other points i was going to bring up to be discussed......but as i said, 19 pages happened about 1 topic alone.....somehow

anyway, i won't waste time trying to bring the other topics here, too big to be properly discussed

seriously discussing inside if i should or not make the next one a staff thread given how much of a mess this turned out to be

other points i was going to bring up to be discussed......but as i said, 19 pages happened about 1 topic alone.....somehow

anyway, i won't waste time trying to bring the other topics here, too big to be properly discussed

seriously discussing inside if i should or not make the next one a staff thread given how much of a mess this turned out to be
But like why are you making ANOTHER thread for something that was already discussed here? Wouldn't it be better to just make the next thread for updating the profiles.

But like why are you making ANOTHER thread for something that was already discussed here? Wouldn't it be better to just make the next thread for updating the profiles.
it wasn't discussed, dunno if you saw the OP, but this thread devolved into purely "is the afterlife Universe sized?" hence the voting poll being about that......well i won't waste time talking here anymore, see y'all in the next thread

it wasn't discussed, dunno if you saw the OP, but this thread devolved into purely "is the afterlife Universe sized?" hence the voting poll being about that......well i won't waste time talking here anymore, see y'all in the next thread
Part of thread size is frankly just staff being slow to respond. I don't blame them for not showing up in crapshows like DB revisions but of course the thread will get stupidly large when it takes a long while for enough staff to chime in. I do think there should be some sort of limits put in place for posting though. Not as far as Staff Discussion but something like everyone having a limited number of posts or something.

The issue here I that the anime visual does not even show the afterlife or the kaiohin realm, thee is no possible way to use that visual in any kind of discussion of the sizes of those realms, it's either the anime did not show those realms at all, (which in itself would be a contradiction of the very same anime,as those realms have been shown to exist) or the realms are indeed present but not visible, in which case it also can not be used in aby capacity to actually discuss said realms

The dbs anime guide is basically the only source for which we have an illustration of all the realms, and it is exactly the same as the model used in db sine inception and the model used by the dbs manga

well.......my final thread about cosmoslogy i plan on trying to make it a regular thread again............if it becomes too much of a mess i will ask for closure to open up a new staff discussion thread, but since we are already here, close an end
you already KNOW it's gonna turn into that
The issue here I that the anime visual does not even show the afterlife or the kaiohin realm, thee is no possible way to use that visual in any kind of discussion of the sizes of those realms, it's either the anime did not show those realms at all, (which in itself would be a contradiction of the very same anime,as those realms have been shown to exist) or the realms are indeed present but not visible, in which case it also can not be used in aby capacity to actually discuss said realms

The dbs anime guide is basically the only source for which we have an illustration of all the realms, and it is exactly the same as the model used in db sine inception and the model used by the dbs manga
Man we gonna do this again huh?

update: Nearly done writting the OP of the next(Likely final if it doesn't become a mess like this one) thread, still need some finishing touches tho

also contact some of the other DB Supporters to find a way to make the next one a normal CRT while still present flooding, need a response back from them, by the first week of next month the thread will be made

update: Nearly done writting the OP of the next(Likely final if it doesn't become a mess like this one) thread, still need some finishing touches tho

also contact some of the other DB Supporters to find a way to make the next one a normal CRT while still present flooding, need a response back from them, by the first week of next month the thread will be made
Would your thread affect the Low 1-C scale as well? Since you had talked about timelines being created due to time travel which goes against the rule of hypertimelines

Would your thread affect the Low 1-C scale as well? Since you had talked about timelines being created due to time travel which goes against the rule of hypertimelines
being honest? no idea, i don't know the argument for Hypertimeline in Dragon Ball very well, if that really goes against the rules of Hypertimeline, then i guess? i will not be the one to do it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back