• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Guys.

What if the Namekian Elder who admired Yamoshi and wrote in the book of legends was Zarama?
Isn't Zarama the "Dragon God" the creator of Super Shenron the Dragon of the Gods?

I don't think he's Namekian.

Megamangohan said:
S cells are terrible, they promote "master race" idelogoly.
Not really. I mean it's just a Saiyan Trait. Other races are still powerful enough to challenge them.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Megamangohan said:
S cells are terrible, they promote "master race" idelogoly.
Not really. I mean it's just a Saiyan Trait. Other races are still powerful enough to challenge them.
I meant within the race. now some sayians have an unfair advantage over other sayians.

Warren Valion said:
What?

Are you serious?

Some Saiyans being stronger than others surprises you?
No, some sayians not being able to reach certain power levels due to a lack of a gene surprises me, not some sayians being stronger than others from the start.

At least the S-Cells explain why goten, trunks and the saiyans of the universe 6 can transform so easily.

Isn't Zarama the "Dragon God" the creator of Super Shenron the Dragon of the Gods?

I don't think he's Namekian.

He could be a godly Namekian though. It would be pretty cool if they went that direction IMO.

Megamangohan said:
No, some sayians not being able to reach certain power levels due to a lack of a gene surprises me, not some sayians being stronger than others from the start.
But all Saiyans have a varying degree of S Cells in their bodies.

The amount of S Cells one Saiyan has depends on how good of a person that Saiyan is or how many S Cells they've inherited from their parents.

And with a certain amount of S Cells, and a certain amount of power, plus a trigger like anger, then that Saiyan becomes a Super Saiyan.

It's simply a biological way of explaining why the Super Saiyan was such a legendary transformation for so long, but also why Goten and Trunks and the Universe 6 Saiyans can become a Super Saiyan so easily.

Thinking that it promotes "master race" ideology is looking to deep into something that has no real depth to it.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
He could be a godly Namekian though. It would be pretty cool if they went that direction IMO.
I do want to know the connection between Zarama and the Namekians, but I wouldn't want it to be something like Zarama is a Namekian, if he's a Dragon God, then him also being a Namekian makes little sense to me.

Hell, I want something on Zarama in general to be honest, his story seems like it can be really cool and interesting.

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Julian

I'd kinda sorta prefer a really old cosmic race of sorts (certainly fits the bill) with genetic ties to Namekians.
Yes pretty much this. That would be pretty awesome.

@Warren Valion

It would be pretty cool if Zarama instead of being a literal Dragon God he was a godly old cosmic namekian who earned that title as a testament of how badass he was.

Okay I'm getting ahead of myself lmao.

I also want info on Zarama.

will you look at that the power of love is a thing in dragon ball.

My favorite line so far

Goku: "And I'm Goku!"

power of love is the strongest thing, it took power of love to take down ribrianne otherwise she would win it all /s

I loved the ending. Everyone got erased with a smile on their face. Champa and Vados being trolls as usual. U6 went out the right way. Same for U2. Neither died like U9. They entered nothingness with pride.....or....love?....

FTW395 said:
Iirc Saitama could easily resist a black hole's pull.....Saitama > Goku????
A "black hole" that did nothing but destroy one room of a space ship which nameless fodder minions that Sweet Mask can one shot were also able to survive.

Saitama never directly says it isn't a black hole, he says "All you did was toss pebbles around. Anyone can do that" which many people interpret as an implication that it isn't a real black hole. Either way just watching the scene you can tell it obviously doesn't behave like a real black hole at all.

Ryukama said:
Saitama never directly says it isn't a black hole, he says "All you did was toss pebbles around. Anyone can do that" which many people interpret as an implication that it isn't a real black hole. Either way just watching the scene you can tell it obviously doesn't behave like a real black hole at all.
Well yeah ryu I knew about that line that's what I used to debunk Saitama fans saying he is stronger than a Black Hole

Grisaiasama said:
Goku: Fighting spirit beats love.
That sounds like something Goku would say.
PR1nPkkSufob
He can also tank a black hole ovo

U2 were meh but the cringe on the transformations tho were ugh...they went out with a bang though...I was low key sad when U6 was erased vegeta is like: I'm in a terrible mood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back