• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! But hope Goku is not his reincarnation...

Also I was thinking about EOZ and Goku fights Uub in that. Since Goku at Base is 3A then with current scaling Uub (who at best then as reincarnation of Kid Buu) is at the very best 4B is going to go to 3A? That's a bit confusing since it would mean Kid Buu is 3A too. lol

The scaling for that is gonna be a headache

Indeed^^ That will make many DBZ characters 3A haha 3A Kid Buu lol Goku is also impressed with Uub's (Kid Buu's) power.

Well the WoV is outside of the multiverse, so he'd be shaking the universes if that happened, which isn't more impressive than what he's shown. How could his shaking transcend infinite nothingness?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Would just give him an increase in range, like multi-universal range.

Btw rip hit and champa.
Press F to pay respect to Hit

I can't wait to see their reactions tho especially Beerus.

S-Cells reminds me of a theory of how Goten and Trunks went SSJ so early, which I like.

@Ever I feel kinda the same way, would prefer it if we got a spin-off manga or something.

Also does this mean Episode of Bardock is assuredly not canon?

I mean it was arguably non-canon before but now...

I am neutral on S-Cells. But at least they gave some justification for Cabba, Kale, Caulifla and Kefla. I hope they expand on it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Would just give him an increase in range, like multi-universal range.
Btw rip hit and champa.
Oh yeah, also I'm glad U6 got poofed :^)

There will be a real problem with the conflict of who gets the wish though.

So Universe 6 Saiyans being further evolved into a peaceful race means they could potentially be born with a high enough amount of S-Cells to transform easie unlike Universe 7 Saiyans.....I like it

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Also I was thinking about EOZ and Goku fights Uub in that. Since Goku at Base is 3A then with current scaling Uub (who at best then as reincarnation of Kid Buu) is at the very best 4B is going to go to 3A? That's a bit confusing since it would mean Kid Buu is 3A too. lol
If Goku in base can fight Krillin, Roshi, and Tien in base, then he should be able to fight Uub without Uub scaling to 3-A.

@Waren Except here we talk about Uub. Kid's Buu reincarnation. That's no ordinary human. Also, that would mean that whichever character is against Base Goku can not be measured properly. (like many TOP characters)

Finally the bitchers would shut up about U6's saiyans turning super saiyans so easily lol

Matthew Schroeder said:
Okay, watched Episode 117.
  • First, it's important to note that none of the combatants there are Super Saiyan Blue level. Ribrianne's best feat is briefly fighting Super Saiyan Vegeta.
  • And yes, while 17 fought Blueberry Goku, both fighters were suppressed and testing each other. 17 is stronger than Super Saiyan Goku, but not as strong as Blue. Even more now post the Zenkais Goku got in the tournament.
  • 18 and 17 were fighting against Ribrianne and Rosie pretty well, though 17 had the slight advantage.
  • Then Ribrianne gets boosted by the Power of Love and grows giant. She got a lot stronger and definitely capable of defeating 18 normally.
  • Then 18 herself gets boosted by the power of her Love for Krillin and beats amped Ribrianne.
My conclusions:

18 fighting Ribrianne normally is an outlier. I don't wanna hear it. Yes, she is undoubtedly stronger than her Android Saga self, seeing as she should be above Buu Saga Base Gohan, and can also scare Shin shitless, but saying she became 3-A just by sparing with Krillin and reaching the tournament would be absurd.

It would also make Krillin and the other humans like, at least 3-B seeing that they aren't that behind her.

18 was also treated as fodder compared to 17 throughout the whole tournament, constantly being saved by 17. This is most noticeable when she is blitzed by Katopesla and is about to be punched by him, but then 17 casually blitzes and overpowers Katopesla.

The same Katopesla who in today's episode was being humiliated by a base Vegeta, even after amping his strength by 300.

I am 100% against Base 18 being 3-A, but I am fine with 3-A Power of Love 18.
I don't think this was even discussed.

@Unite What do you think of S-Cells?

Also sent a message on your wall :^)

He did have Goku and Vegeta's S-Cells from around the Saiyan Saga

Maybe a combination of having both Goku and Vegeta's S-Cell count from that time, absorbing people and living in the peaceful(compared to the future) past allowed him to increase them faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back