• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wish people talked a bit more about the episode instead of getting so invested in the Black Hole thing. Seeing Nail and Kami again was an awesome throwback to be honest. I really enjoyed this episode, all around nice writing.

I primarily loved the storyboard and background music in this episode. DBS is very different now than it used to be back in RoF arc lol

Sorry in advance for being lazy but I noticed some of you were talking about an interview. I'd like to know what it talked about or where I can find it. Thanks in advance.

I'd like your opinion about the black hole. Yeah it's true it was a small black hole (in size) compared to real life black holes but I'd like to know if we can consider size doesn't matter due to ki control (it was stated that they can control/decrease the range of their attacks' impact without decreasing the destructive power so basically you can have planet level attacks or more in a small area of effect).

Also I don't know if you agree with me but it sounded pretty much like "genkidama" they were powered up by all love of everyone in their universe (also it was composed of multiple hearts (probably one for each inhabitant).

And what about the fact Goku couldn't teleport from it? What does it mean? Does it means you can't get out of it even at instant transmission speed (pretty much infinite speed) or do you consider it was made for the plot to put Goku in danger? Btw, I loved how he could walk easily in it as SSB.

Jeune fou said:
Sorry in advance for being lazy but I noticed some of you were talking about an interview. I'd like to know what it talked about or where I can find it. Thanks in advance.
Save yourself the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back