• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathly Decadence vs. Dazzling Defense: Queen the Plague and Diamond Jozu Face Off

For the people who voted Jozu, I'd actually like to hear real wincons, instead of FRA, as I've brought up coutnerarguments for all of their points and the AP and Durability aren't very viable due to Queen's range and the starting distance.

For the people who voted Jozu, I'd actually like to hear real wincons, instead of FRA, as I've brought up coutnerarguments for all of their points and the AP and Durability aren't very viable due to Queen's range and the starting distance.
i vote jozu because queen did not showcase anything that would take him down, at least on screen
and jozu can hurt him pretty good but it will take a mid to high diff for queen to fall

i vote jozu because queen did not showcase anything that would take him down, at least on screen
and jozu can hurt him pretty good but it will take a mid to high diff for queen to fall
Aren't Admiral-tiers superior to Base Big Mom?

I'd like to hear Queen's lasers being shit 120 feet away to a guy 5x faster then them. They'd be moving in slow-mo!

You never brought up any valuable counterarguments to my knowledge.
Also I'm voting Jozu because:
Better AP
Better Durability
Better Speed
Can reflect his lasers ( so long as he's turned into a diamond ofc )
etc.

they both scale off of marco
Ah, so comparable to those who can two-tap him.
I'd like to hear Queen's lasers being shit 120 feet away to a guy 5x faster then them. They'd be moving in slow-mo!
Wait, real.
If he can get close, also Queen has much greater stamina and endurance, so he can take many hits and stay standing
Nah, Base Starving Amnesiac Big Mom twotapped him.

Huh? Poison, Viruses, Lasers.
we dont know if he'd ever use poison if he can anyway
viruses wont work neither will lazers
Huh? Poison, Viruses, Lasers.

If he can get close, also Queen has much greater stamina and endurance, so he can take many hits and stay standing
i understand if you think queen is faster but jozu still can tag and fight him

That's not really the point.

Queen's whole schtick is a bunch of semi-powerful and semi-fast attacks that don't stop and keep going despite you being able to probably easily dodge them at first.

Think of it like weight lifting. If a person can easily curl a 15 pound dumbell for 10 reps, that doesn't mean that they can curl said dumbell for 100 reps without getting tired.

Queen's whole schtick is a bunch of semi-powerful and semi-fast attacks that don't stop and keep going despite you being able to probably easily dodge them at first.

Think of it like weight lifting. If a person can easily curl a 15 pound dumbell for 10 reps, that doesn't mean that they can curl said dumbell for 100 reps without getting tired.
But if they can curl a 50-pound one for 10 reps, 100 reps with a 10-pound will be pretty easy.

It'd be borderline effortless dude, Jozu has the option to go left or right casually to dodge the lasers, the ****** virus machine gun is more dangerous because... oh, that's right, we don't know it's rate of fire or how fast it's virus ***** fly cause it got cut in half before it could fire lol. Even assuming they scale to Base Queen's combat speed that's not a good look for Jozu not dodging it.

And before you try to say some more BS lemme just post this to shut the shit down.

main-qimg-ac2524920206714a68be4ae2a4fd489b-lq.png
If Queen hits Jozu with a beam ^

Have you considered Admiral-tier Armament Haki increases heat resistance a lot?
Someone who scales to 4 layers of haki (Jinbe) plus natural heat resistance couldn't block out the heat of prometheus, which scales below Kizaru's laser heat.

i dont understand what stops jozu from rushing and slamming queen like marco did to him

i dont understand what stops jozu from rushing and slamming queen like marco did to him
Queen's lasers that he has to watch out for.

The weakness of Jozu's Devil Fruit ability is that he becomes immobile when he has it activated, so even assuming that the lasers won't work on Diamond form Jozu, he wouldn't be able to move and would just be stuck in one place.

Queen's lasers that he can dodge effortlessly

The weakness of Jozu's Devil Fruit ability is that he becomes immobile when he has it activated, so even assuming that the lasers won't work on Diamond form Jozu, he wouldn't be able to move and would just be stuck in one place.
Fixed

Queen's lasers that he doesn't have to watch out for.

The weakness of Jozu's Devil Fruit ability isn't that he becomes immobile when he has it activated, so even assuming that the lasers won't work on Diamond form Jozu, he would be able to move and wouldn't just be stuck in one place.

Back