• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting Distance: 40 meters

havrmYB.png
X2Epm7U.png

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM: Eseseso, ZKillerz, TheMonkeMan, Kachon123, Darkvie123, SlendVeny, Eminiteable
FA FA FA FA FAAA:
Incon:

Yes this matchup has been done before but that didn't go anywhere

Last edited:
Queen has comparable if not superior AP in hybrid, laser spam dura neg spam 100 bottom text, is an utter tank both durability and stamina wise (although tbf Killer's dura neg will do a lot of damage should it hit), can keep up in speed, can go invisible, and has stat amps.

All Killer has is dura neg and comparable durability/speed.

Queen mid-high diff

Yeah.

He outclasses him in quite literally every category.
I mean, Killer does have dura neg and he can keep up in terms of durability and speed...

But yeah, that's basically it.

Queen took a beating from Sanji and kept swinging, Killer got tired from Hawkins kicking him a bit.

I mean, Killer does have dura neg and he can keep up in terms of durability and speed...

But yeah, that's basically it.

Queen took a beating from Sanji and kept swinging, Killer got tired from Hawkins kicking him a bit.
Don't let the anime fool you. Queen only took two hits from post awakening Sanji before getting destroyed.

Why are you talking about Queen being stronger than Kaifu when we were talking about speed lol
Anyway I think Queen wins low-mid diff.
Killer's dura neg will be annoying but Queen could manage.

I don't really care to argue about that because either way I vote Queen.
Laser spam, Germa abilities, Brachiosnakeus, etc.

Back