• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting Distance: 40 meters

King.%28ONE.PIECE%29.full.3543603.jpg
bc70186a1bd083fb3b8016e9f3e90c4d.jpg

Inferno: TheMonkeMan, Eseseso, ZKillerz, Nierre, Kachon123, SlendVeny
Blizzard: Darkvie123

Last edited:
Aokiji's advantages:
  • AP
  • Possible dura neg via frost

King's advantages:
  • AP stat amps to even the AP gap, if not surpass Aokiji's AP. Even without amps, he matched Marco and Buso Zoro, so the gap isn't that big.
  • Speed amps go brr
  • Lunarian durability goes brrr. Enma Unleashed couldn't hurt this dude, Aokiji's AP isn't doing much better.
  • Fire counters frost dura neg
  • Arguably better ranged attacks (the anime version of Karyudon is canon and you can't convince me otherwise)
  • One-shot moves (Jackpot, Pride Stake, Omori Karyudon)
Voting King high-extreme diff.

Last edited:
Aokiji's advantages:
  • AP
  • Possible dura neg via frost

King's advantages:
  • AP stat amps to even the AP gap, if not surpass Aokiji's AP. Even without amps, he matched Marco, so the gap isn't that big.
  • Speed amps go brr
  • Lunarian durability goes brrr. Enma Unleashed couldn't hurt this dude, Aokiji's AP isn't doing much better.
  • Fire counters frost dura neg
  • Arguably better ranged attacks
  • One-shot moves (Jackpot, Pride Stake, Omori Karyudon
Voting King high-extreme diff.
How do you think their haki compares to each other?

Not sure how good Aokiji's Buso is, but King's scales to 1035 Zoro, as while Zoro was overpowering him their haki clashed evenly.
Is this what happened? I remember zoro using haki in their clash but I dont think king did the same.

Ok I see what you mean, can you explain how zoro has better ap if king is capable of matching him?
You can have superior AP but equal buso haki to someone.

Zoro was pushing him back, but their buso swords were clashing evenly.

Voting King. Aokiji has no viable wi cons outside of outlasting via stamina. Other than that, all of his other stats are inferior to King.

King is just really cracked lol

Honestly King and Queen both. Definitely a step up from Big Mom's crew. Even Kaido is ******* cracked. Not to diss Big Mom of course lol

King is just really cracked lol

Honestly King and Queen both. Definitely a step up from Big Mom's crew. Even Kaido is ******* cracked. Not to diss Big Mom of course lol
Do you vote Kaido FRA?

And I 100% agree with you on the jobbers that are the Sweet Commanders.

Crazy to think Kaidou's COMMANDERS can contend with Admirals.
FR.

King himself flat-out exceeds Kaido in durability.

And he defeated Marco, who clashed with the Admirals and Big Meme.

Hell, King saw Big Mom coming up the waterfall and was like "eh, I got this".

Last edited:
Even with all of King's advantages?
I think Kuzan can endure everything from KING since he was able to fight Akainu for 10 days non stop. Also i think Kuzan has better battle iq and would find out King's weakness too. I think King can beat new admirals but not the 2 Admirals who fought for the FA position. And Kuzan might be able to find a chance to freeze King to his bones if he catched him. So ye i think Kuzan takes the dub

Vote King because he outperforms Aokiji in AP and speed as well as his flames are as hot as lava as well as counter Aokiji's ice manip

Vote King because he outperforms Aokiji in AP and speed as well as his flames are as hot as lava as well as counter Aokiji's ice manip
AP is about equal (although King does have multiple one-shot options like Jackpot, Pride Stake, and Omori Karyudon), but the rest sounds about right.

Also Grace.

AP is about equal (although King does have multiple one-shot options like Jackpot, Pride Stake, and Omori Karyudon), but the rest sounds about right.

Also Grace.
The AP of both are currently at continent level instead of multi continent right? because I heard OP was downgraded from High 6A to 6A? I'm a bit confused

The AP of both are currently at continent level instead of multi continent right? because I heard OP was downgraded from High 6A to 6A? I'm a bit confused
Both will be 6-A after the revisions, that's true.

But the top tier scaling itself within OP for those within the same tier can get a bit...complicated.

That said, King matched Marco, who threw hands with the admirals and Big Meme, so his AP should be equal to Aokiji's.

Both will be 6-A after the revisions, that's true.

But the top tier scaling itself within OP for those within the same tier can get a bit...complicated.

That said, King matched Marco, who threw hands with the admirals and Big Meme, so his AP should be equal to Aokiji's.
I think Luffy and Kaido will be the only 2 people who still keep High 6-A rating thanks to 2 attacks are Barjang Gun and Shoryu: Kaen Hakke

Back