• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Foxthefox1000 said:
Basically Rayquaza dies even then. Maybe the RT doesn't buy 4-B scaling for others but I know damn sure the 5-A feat was acknowledged and scaled to MechaG in that DB. Though, granted, RT also had Mewtwo at 5-A due to PMD high-end so Ghidorah would only win if they believe in FTL kaijus, which I believe they might.
don't forget that mewtwo should in all logic be MFTL due to scaling off of the ultra beasts ovo

Does Ray scale to Mewtwo?

But maybe Rayquaza could win, then. Albeit I think Ghidorah has some good hax, and if it's composite? Lol at Ray winning, but I doubt they'd do a composite or use the anime.

I would still guess Rayquaza would fight Ridley.

Ridley's only other opponent is Metal Face and they'd probably rather have Shulk before him plus having two popular characters from popular franchises as well.

Plus Riddles beats Metal Face to the ground with ease. At least Ray is a challenge

Foxthefox1000 said:
I would still guess Rayquaza would fight Ridley.
Ridley's only other opponent is Metal Face and they'd probably rather have Shulk before him plus having two popular characters from popular franchises as well.

Plus Riddles beats Metal Face to the ground with ease. At least Ray is a challenge
ScrewAttack seems to use composite characters for Death Battle unless otherwise stated in a particular match up. Considering that, If Ridley is allowed to be a composite version off all of his forms then he should have access to Phazon due to his Omega Ridley form. Omega Ridley by itself is also Tier 4 and every form of Ridley after Zero Mission has a massive speed advantage compared to Rayquaza.

Tipper17 said:
Kingo the Sixth said:
Funny we were talking about Ash, in an AMA Sam just confirmed there'll be a new Pokemon upcoming in the show. So uh, what matches featuring only a Pokemon could there be?
Where is this AMA?
A new Pokemon coming up for Death Battle? So not Pikachu vs Jibanyan probably I assume?

"You're right. You're not a man, you're a pig. Let me hear you squeal."

Finally got to watch the battle myself on YouTube and yeah it was great, one of the best this season.

Dust Collector said:
"You're right. You're not a man, you're a pig. Let me hear you squeal."

Finally got to watch the battle myself on YouTube and yeah it was great, one of the best this season.
That was an epic line but last time I checked doesn't pig's blood give vampires the "*****?".

DB has been using some important Pokemon, Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario, we'll probably get another like maybe Necrozma or Greninja or a creation legendary

It would be fair if it was a speed equalized match done on this site, but in Death Battle where speed is left unequal the fight becomes way less fair since Broly would speed blitz Asura before he even knew the fight began.

Sorvoe551 said:
Dang it, now my Asura vs Broly match won't happen
I'm mean he was supposed to be be used this season but things changed Him fighting broly isn't out of possibility given there working on next season

I'm pretty certain they would have used Super Broly. They would have had that fight planned when the Broly movie had just come out, so it would be really weird to not use it.

Newendigo said:
May ask Zuko how is comparable to this specific transformer?
Both start out as villains with a vital code of honour, but throughout the show oscillate between the sides of good and evil, before fully redeeming themselves thanks again to their code.

Back