• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Question, would Shigeo Kageyama be more powerful than Saitama if he was the same age as him? Please note, Saitama at the same age as Shigeo Kageyama didn't anything impressive that he did, now imagine an adult version of him.

I guess it is a toss up

Gureyeeto

Off topic: what is the coming Community Death Battle after Zuko vs Dinobot

Sam mentioned some weeks ago that his favourite Pokémo is Gyarados.

Someone heard that Sam mentioned during the card game AMA that a Pokemon from an upcoming DEATH BATTLE! episode has been his favorite character to research.

Makes me think.

1. Who's that Pokemon?

2. Who can this Pokemon fight against?

Well if Gyarados was used, that would be my assumption an they can go for Base Seadramon and not the Dark Masters MetalSeadramon....not that it's much better lol.

Greninja vs Espio sounds cool.

Espio should beat Greninja but I feel like they might cheat him out of his W because he is less popular and lack solo feats for them to calc that doesn't involve scaling or statments

Don't won't to derail too much but "here on VS Wiki we too get scrutinize but to nowhere near the extent of SA." oh boy man if only you knew, we have multiple Fandoms and haters across a lot of other vs forum's and one random Youtuber that goes around slandering us at every turn.

Only a few respects us.

https://versus-compendium.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Compendium_Wiki Generally speaking, you can use this to determine what at least some of the official research team's opinions are.
Going off the site, fully-evolved pokemon are relativistic, while legendaries are FTL (based on my own calc, mind you). They don't use the MFTL stuff.

So where are the calculations/justifications? I like to have the Link & Trunks, thanks.

For Espio vs Greninja, Greninja may win. Not because of popularity thingy, but because

Espio ~= base Sonic & base Metal Sonic (~100-200 kilotons of TNT)

While

Greninja >= Ash's Pikachu >= Tyranitar > Pupitar (531 megatons TNT)

Jasonsith said:
https://versus-compendium.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Compendium_Wiki Generally speaking, you can use this to determine what at least some of the official research team's opinions are.
Going off the site, fully-evolved pokemon are relativistic, while legendaries are FTL (based on my own calc, mind you). They don't use the MFTL stuff.
So where are the calculations/justifications? I like to have the Link & Trunks, thanks.
For Espionage vs Greninja, Greninja may win. Not because of popularity thingy, but because

Espio ~= base Sonic & base Metal Sonic (~100-200 kilotons of TNT)

While

Greninja >= Ash's Pikachu >= Tyranitar > Pupitar (531 megatons TNT)

Isn't Espio, as a Speed-type, comparable to base Sonic in speed?

Back to Mob vs Tatsumaki...

This is the preview of Tatsumaki. Surprisingly detailed in power description. And actually acknowledging "at least 15.0802413958 Megatons TNT possibly 294.71916826 Gigatons TNT" Tatsumaki for causing a roughly Richter Scale Magnitude 8 earthquake.

Sure Screwattack may allow Espio to be comparable to base Sonic in speed - just which Sonic. a Mach 10 Sonic, a Mach 290 Sonic for very baseline point blank lightning dodging, or a relativistic Sonic for almost outrunning a pseudo black hole.

The real sneak peek

Yes good looking fights with good looking sprites, with the mix of the art styles of ONE and Murata actually.

Spoilers!
So Shigeo was lost and asked Tatsumaki for a direction but Tatsu was just irritated by being called a middle school girl and "abused policing force" on Mob.
I have a strong reason to #standwithmob now.
By the way the plot is sort of similar with that in Aang VS Edward Elric.
Just one question: When is Mikasa Ackerma having a chance to scratch Blake Belladonna? I read rumors that Mikasa received some crazy upgrades.

Jasonsith said:
The real sneak peek

Yes good looking fights with good looking sprites, with the mix of the art styles of ONE and Murata actually.
K, so in the Attack on Titan manga, Mikasa basically received the Ackerman version of the Avatar State. She can channel Titan powers while remaining in human form. Most shifters and Ackermans, including Mikasa, should scale to the Colossal Titan calc, which come out to 157 kilotons last I checked, large town level. Even giving Blake stuff the Maidens have, she comes out to 258 tons, MCB. Blake is definitely way faster, Mikasa is only a bullet timer, but her aura is actually a pretty big disadvantage here. She's too weak to really harm Mikasa with her Titan powers, while Mikasa is strong enough to shatter Blake's aura with only a few hits, and she's a pretty skilled fighter herself. At that point with her aura gone, Blake is barely even a bullet timer, and is easy pickings for Mikasa. It's also worth noting that Levi is in kind of a bad state in the manga, and he might get a new power soon. Being an Ackerman, Mikasa would also get that power and experience too, so she'll likely get even stronger.

Back