• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (8) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So, it looks like the calc is going through revisions.

They recalced it and got Small Planet level+, however it sees that there is still another error as somehow shaving the calc down for accuracy made it 10 times stronger. So they are still fixing things. Either way, it'll likely end up less than Moon level and less than Multi-Continent level+ for everyone.
Does it really matter though? It's a non-canonical feat exclusive only to the anime and does not exist in the manga proper. They shouldn't have used such dubious and faulty feat.

DeathBattle is just trash at research, and their bias and hate for characters just shows through.

Why are you guys saying that D is going to win so easily ? Universal Castlevania isn't that accpeted outside of this wiki, DB making him Tier 3 or 2 is very unlikely

@Jasonsith

> I mean, a link to an early leaked video at least needs a spoiler tab protection. Exposing it in the public may lead to the video uploader getting banned.

The Uploader exposed it to the public the moment he uploaded it on to youtube and started sharing it with people, it's his or her choice not mine.

> Exposing the link makes one a dickwad at best,

No it doesn't, the link itself has literally no spoilers unless you choose to click and watch the video, ontop of that dozens of people were openly talking about the details of the fight but you chose to single me out and insult me.

> VSBW mods and admins are being very generous at you.

No they are not, none of what I'm doing breaks the rules of the wiki, unless you want to argue the finer details to the Administrators on the Report thread, then be my guess. if anything your breaking site rules

"Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language."

> and makes one being banned or even legally prosecuted at worst.

no it doesn't that's not how it works, you would be prosecuted if you were part of the project and signed a non disclouser agreement, there is literally nothing they can do to me legally, the asshole part comes from the fact that people spread the leaks to spoil people which is not what my leak did as for you to be spoiled you would have to put in the conscious effort of clicking on it knowing very well what it's about as disclosed by my comments, meaning any spoiling comes from your part, which in itself is hypocritical when people were publicly spoiling the contents in this thread prior to me. yet I post a non spoilery leak and you insult me.

So the next time you insult me keep your personal anxieties to yourself.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Why are you guys saying that D is going to win so easily ? Universal Castlevania isn't that accpeted outside of this wiki, DB making him Tier 3 or 2 is very unlikely
OBD has him not only at tier 2 but with High Godly regen and infinite speed.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Read above, quite a few members of the research team place Castlevania at universal, and the two primary researchers both buy into it.

Absaddie said:
Ngl Sensui's "planet shaking" might not even be what he did, all he did was shake a cave and some distance out into the city. What he actually meant was likely more akin to shattering the ground/mountains through shockwaves as what happened in Yusuke vs Sensui.

Also everyone I show that feat to say city/island at most, you can see it isn't even above the clouds so just several kilometres at most.

It's just a blatantly inflated calc.
It was a mistranslation. There was no "world shaking". Here's the official Translation
7062682-20190907 014328

Honestly, at best, they may just give him the Blood Moon as a "this is his high-end but iffy" feat like they did with universal Wario and Dedede.

Beyond that, though, yeah, this is looking like a D stomp

Kingo the Sixth said:
Dante Demon Killah said:
Read above, quite a few members of the research team place Castlevania at universal, and the two primary researchers both buy into it.
Really ? When they stated this ?

Well if the researchers buy Universal Castlevania, then it'll likely be decently accurate.

Really ? When they stated this ?

Mostly comes from connections, but here's NocturnBros's (one of the researchers on this episode) DA fight with Simon where she places him and Drac at universal.

Tbf that's over a year ago. Opinions can change amd I've seen lots of people actually debate against the universal stats so she could've been persuaded in that timeframe

Foxthefox1000 said:
Tbf that's over a year ago. Opinions can change amd I've seen lots of people actually debate against the universal stats so she could've been persuaded in that timeframe
True, but it's a solid indication of things. Even without universal stuff Dracula should still take it.

What's funny is that years back, when Death Battle pretty much just started, a few members of the current research team did a blog on Dracula vs Gano, and later made it a comic, where Ganon won.

It'd be really dissapointing if this episode turns out meh when it's had essentially 9 years worth of build-up to it.

Yeah, I actually looked at the little blog they did and saw most had Ganon as the victor.

And yeah, this is like the RT's most hyped battle and it has history with them so I can see why they'd eventually get around to this.

Inb4 Ganon somehow gets the Sun to come out

Apparently he was effected by the Sun before. Even then, it's a classic vampire weakness.

Also, G-Dorf has the Sword of Sages aa a potential holy weapon and you can argue his Triforce Piece is kind of one as well.

Trying to prepare myself for these potentially being used in the verdict

"Ganon VS Dracula is the second fight this season where both fighters were created in the same year (This is an extreme rarity btw)`"

Interesting fact I got from the DB wiki.

I saw you guys were talking about NocturnBros. Her opinions on Castlevania haven't changed, and she actually considers the verse to be 2-C. She also downplays Zelda to High 6-B. In fact, I think I know her and her opinions so well that I can predict exactly how the analysis will play out.

-Dracula will win

-Ganondorf will get storm feats

-Universal Castlevania will be acknowledged and used while Universal Zelda won't be mentioned at all

-Ganondorf won't have the full triforce and will just get the triforce of power, unless they use his final form from hyrule warriors

-The pop-ups will say something along the lines of "Majora and Demise have potential star-level feats, but these are vague and ill-defined"

-They will explicitly say that triforce is just a wish-granter and not a tool to amp

Triforce can amp, and the research team acknowledged that, but they're not sure exactly how quantifiable it is.

Universal Zelda is a recent development and it's from exactly one single esoteric statement. Wouldn't blame them for missing it, but they so address many statements are contradictory so they'll likely use that as the argument against that. They'll probs use these same arguments to defend against Star level Zelda but a tabber might be put up regarding the Star levwl stats.

And again, even with universal stats, Drac should still wreck, so it's pointless. I don't believe there's a sigle way they can have Ganon win beyond him maybe have a holy weapon and that's it.

Man it's amazing how Sasuke was ******... >ben hated Sasuke >Strunton is a massive YYH fanboy Add those together and sauce never had a chance Also how the **** Sasuke DC was put a country level despite being nardo equal who in a weaker form crapped on toneri who moves the moon/sliced it while having others to put him over hiei lol

Ep 116 spoilers
Rumors that next time is a 3D model fight? I am confident with Ganon models, but what about Dracula?
Ganondorf: No man can challenge my power.
Dracula: But what is a man?
Is anyone finding this funny?
At least we can trust the coming battle in good research quality, with Liam, NocturnBros, Ultra and Shade in the research team.
As a warm reminder Dracula (Castlevania - Netflix) exists. Ganon (Animated Series) & Ganon (CD-i) exist.
Ep 115 spoilers
I believe when the Death Battle team says a unanimous agreement is made they mean a majority vote before setting. One can never reach an agreement if only one single person disagrees.

Ep 116 spoilers
The next battle is indeed going to be a 3D fight, which will be animated by DevilArtemis, Daitomadachi, and Doovad Hohdan.

Two of those three also animated this, so I bet it's going to be good.

Also, Dracula does have a good 3D model, which comes from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (I'm pretty sure that's the one that's being used, but I could be wrong). I think they might use the Ultimate models for both, as Ganondorf's model definitely looks like the Smash one.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Triforce can amp, and the research team acknowledged that, but they're not sure exactly how quantifiable it is.
Universal Zelda is a recent development and it's from exactly one single esoteric statement. Wouldn't blame them for missing it, but they so address many statements are contradictory so they'll likely use that as the argument against that. They'll probs use these same arguments to defend against Star level Zelda but a tabber might be put up regarding the Star levwl stats.

And again, even with universal stats, Drac should still wreck, so it's pointless. I don't believe there's a sigle way they can have Ganon win beyond him maybe have a holy weapon and that's it.
They might consider Ganondorf having the Triforce of Power a "holy weapon" and scale him to be able to kill Dracula because "the Triforce possesses the power of a world-creating Goddess".

Back