• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (8) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Ngl Sensui's "planet shaking" might not even be what he did, all he did was shake a cave and some distance out into the city. What he actually meant was likely more akin to shattering the ground/mountains through shockwaves as what happened in Yusuke vs Sensui.

Also everyone I show that feat to say city/island at most, you can see it isn't even above the clouds so just several kilometres at most.

It's just a blatantly inflated calc.

Tipper17 said:
Oh boy looks like Ben hatred for Sasuke actually took affect
That's what I was thinking. It seems like Ben's dislike for Sasuke translated into the Death Battle itself. You can tell when the bias shines through in the results.

Genericstickman said:
even though it's requested it's a big stomp
Even though according to our profile page the combatants' highest key phases are a gap of 1 subtier

Foxthefox1000 said:
Suppose the real fun debate will be between the next people's hax, abilities, and arsenal. Who's the more experienced and intelligent as well
Experience and intelligence are probably the only things that the pig can be argued to match the bat in. Everything else tho...oof.

So, it looks like the calc is going through revisions.

They recalced it and got Small Planet level+, however it sees that there is still another error as somehow shaving the calc down for accuracy made it 10 times stronger. So they are still fixing things. Either way, it'll likely end up less than Moon level and less than Multi-Continent level+ for everyone.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So, it looks like the calc is going through revisions.

They recalced it and got Small Planet level+, however it sees that there is still another error as somehow shaving the calc down for accuracy made it 10 times stronger. So they are still fixing things. Either way, it'll likely end up less that Moon level and less than Multi-Continent level+ for everyone.
You mean DB is redoing their calc?

Spoilers
Alright, I saw the fight through that early link, and what the ****? That there, is a massive downplay to Sasuke, and a wank to Hiei. This has happened twice in a row that Death Battle decides to downplay someone who shouldve won. First being Dragonzord, of course. Overall, I just disagree.
But regarding the next time... oh damn. I saw it coming, and it is finally happening. Ganondorf VS Dracula. Very nice, but Dracula stomps, unless you take consideration as to how he would go through killing Ganon with holy weapons (like that one factor they decided in Bowser VS Ganon)

Episode 116 Spoilers
Does Dracula have holy powers of some sort? I think I recall that as Soma you could get some holy abilities through the power of dominance and collecting souls (and the Claihom Solais) but Dracula himself never used anything of the sort, did he?

@Shadowbokunohero

I mean, a link to an early leaked video at least needs a spoiler tab protection. Exposing it in the public may lead to the video uploader getting banned.

Exposing the link makes one a dickwad at best, and makes one being banned or even legally prosecuted at worst. VSBW mods and admins are being very generous at you. Or you need help making a proper spoiler tab?

Ep 115 spoilers
When an Overwatch character can lose for research accuracy, when a RWBY character can lose for research accuracy, when a herald tier DC character can lose for research accuracy....
Rooster Teeth made huge mistakes from time to time.
So, the verdict by Wiz goes:
1. RT admits Sasuke is "close to light speed"

2. Sasuke has better training and battle experience

3. Hiei can counter Sasuke's many haxes

4. Boomstick assumed Hiei's ability to fight as spirit separated from human body can counter Sasuke's soul draining (!?)

5. Wiz asserted Sasuke did not blitz Hiei. As while Sasuke's combat speed reaches 300000000 m/s (~ 1 c by scaling to Naruto who dodges Madara's light fang), Hiei is capable of fighting 500 Class A demons in 6 months. (...)
Even if we assume Hiei fights them all at once, and assume a lightning bolt travels at Mach 280 and an A class demon should easily dodge attacks at such speeds, that's assuming Hiei can fight 500 A-class demons at once - highballing Hiei at 48020000 m/s or 16% the speed of Sasuke.

6. The Yusuke vs Yomi cloud dispersing feat is just mach 229.5970845 in speed and 34.199 Exatons TNT. And we need to half it to each character to make it 15.995 Exatons TNT. The scaling using a badly drawn Earth curvature is erroneous at best and biased at worst. Sasuke AP stomped and speed blitzed Hiei.
Ep 116 spoilers
Good news @Psychomaster35 both Dracula and Ganon have "I can only be hurt by specific weapons" protection statements. And Tier 3 Ganon vs Tier 2 Dracula still means an AP stomp in D's favour. And I am not counting on D's haxes.
Ep 116 imaginary scene
Dracula: GANONDORF OF GERUDO! YOUR SIN IS UNFORGIVALE!
Dracula then grabs Ganon by the chin and hold him right in front of his face.

Dracula: I AM HERE TO WREAK VENGEANCE (for Bowser here)... UPON YOUR SOUL!!

The giant bat-man then uses the Soul Steal, and with no way to break out of it, the bulky pig-man is caught in the attack.

Ganon: No, no, no, NO, NO, NOOO!

Ganon screams in pain as the gravity of Ben Singer's countless sins finally hit him and allows the Lord of Darkness to eat his soul. Vlad then stands in victory and burps.

Also Ultra confirmed that

Episode 116 Spoilers
Bowser vs Ganon is essentially being completely ignored for this episode's research
Also next episode is written by Swan and researched by Ultra and Shade. Those two do

Episode 116 Spoilers
buy into universal Castlevania but don't buy Ganon getting the blood moon, so yeah Dracula's gonna stomp. NocturnBros is also on this episode and she places Castlevania at universal too. Only makes sense the research team is so involved here, literally the entire reason the research team exists is because of that OLLLLLLLD Dracula vs Ganon comic they did, and this was their most wanted fight by a mile from the very start.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Can you guys show me how to use the "spoiler" ? I never had to use before lol
I just quote a post that's already using one and edit it using source mode. Use the preview option to check out if it's working out properly.

@Kingo

Well, rip G in that case. This is honestly good to hear, I had my fears of him getting a 2nd undeserved win due to NLF and all that jazz that's been said a thousand times before but now I feel the episode is in good hands.

Episode 115 Spoilers
So, basically I'm not upset with this DB because I don't know nothing about Hiei or YuYu Hakusho, so even if all the problems regarding Sasuke's scalling for this episode were solved, maybe Hiei would still be more powerful than him and win. However, lol, Sasuke was completely wrong here, his AP, with Perfect Susanoo was basically High 6-B for destroying meteors and his durability was Baseline 5-C scalling from Naruto, but even with only this, he already showed enough power to hurt Naruto with Chidori, Meteors, Kirin and whatever other jutsus, and even with punches, so he should at the very least scale to 5-C in all of his stats. And we know that he have Low 5-B feats (Moon creation and Toneri slicing the Moon is much higher than baseline) and some 5-B feats (that I don't trust in the calcs, but whatever)

About speed, the difference between 1 C and Mach 300 is lolhuge, even if Hiei can blitz lightning fast enemies, he's never going to even touch Sasuke if he's scaled to Lightspeed Combat speed and Reactions, he would be blitzed to death. While this wiki doesn't use that to scale the God Tiers, I'm actually okay with it, and even without it, Naruto's God Tiers still have Sub Rel and Sub Rel+ feats

And finally, resisting illusions and fire manip, at first glance, shouldn't be enough to tank Amaterasu and Genjutsus like nothing

Yeah, Swan's iffy on the CV stuff, but he's just writing the episode and the rest of the team who I know at least do buy into it. Guys like Ultra are huge Z fans, and they generally place the series' characters around country level.

Actually, Ultra noted he partly believes Ganon scales to Majora and noted the remake implyimg Majora at least destroyed the planet with the moon in their Link Battle Royale

Back