• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (3)

The reason I want to see Laharl vs Vegeta is that it seems like a good battle and they were both around the same level (until Nippon verse got that massive upgrade that makes Laharl multiversal+) and they had some things in common for example

Being royalty

Being Cocky anti-heroes that did have emotions even though they always tried acting tough

Being powerful badasses that would blow up planets on a whim

They became nicer to others as the series went on but we're still cocky and arrogant

This x1000 Saitama is so overrated. He can beat Superman and Goku apparently.

I am sure there are versions of Goku and Superman SBM can handle.

Tell me if any "popular" characters can kill Amari.

Jasonsith said:
Omnitrix activation speed = 3.66606e+17c (by Ayy Lmao @ Naruto Forums)
Or 5.36e+37 c (by Shin @ Death Battle Wikia)

GL's travel speed = 8.7658128e+16 c (X Heart of Steel x @ Versus Battles Wikia)

GL's reaction speed = at 3.15569E+20 c (by scaling from Wonder Woman) (by Matthew Schroeder @ Versus Battles Wikia)

See which sets of data Screwattack choose

If the Omnitrix is faster than GL then this is sealing the deal. If not, then we actually have a fight.
Do you mind if I ask a calc members opinion on the Ben 10 calcs? I wanna add them to the Omnitrix page.

Jasonsith said:
This x1000 Saitama is so overrated. He can beat Superman and Goku apparently.
I am sure there are versions of Goku and Superman SBM can handle.
Tell me if any "popular" characters can kill Amari.

Well Prince laharl could clap Amari.......wait disgaea is not popular so nevermind

Again, that calc just seems massively varied in terms of actual numbers. Besides, it's one calc that could very well be an outlier. Or do we scale the other GLs to the one who held the Big Bamg as well simce "to stop it and contain it, you would need the reactions to contain it within the Planck's length of expansion" or whatever BS.

The reaction speed for the Omnitrix varies a lot and seems to be inconsistent within the franchsie itself. And even then, if GL scales to Wondie and has pre-crisis feats, NONE of Ben's aliems have reactions on par with that feat and would be slower than Hal even with the Omnitrix turning him into Alien X before Hal can lamd a punch.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Again, that calc just seems massively varied in terms of actual numbers. Besides, it's one calc that could very well be an outlier. Or do we scale the other GLs to the one who held the Big Bamg as well simce "to stop it and contain it, you would need the reactions to contain it within the Planck's length of expansion" or whatever BS.

The reaction speed for the Omnitrix varies a lot and seems to be inconsistent within the franchsie itself. And even then, if GL scales to Wondie and has pre-crisis feats, NONE of Ben's aliems have reactions on par with that feat and would be slower than Hal even with the Omnitrix turning him into Alien X before Hal can lamd a punch.
Like to have the screenshot for GL outran / held the Big Bang thanks

Yeah, I have to agree with the Omnitrix reacting being very inconsistent. In the first series, there are multiple times Vilgax is trying to rip the watch out of Ben, but he is saved by a third party, not the watch reacting. There is a specific episode where the watch hops back and forth from Ben to Gwen and then Grandpa Max due to Vilgax seperating it from the host. Alien Force had several moments where such reactions could have saved Ben, but it didn't. The instinctive reaction seems like a plot convenience to me

Genericstickman said:
Wasn't Mysterio able to create an Android that could fight against the Ultimate Universe Spider-Man
Can he create and summon them at anytime (at least like how Iron Man calls his suits)?

Even if he can do so, can they go against the Yellow Lantern? (Remember, Death Battle never equalise speed so you know the rule of thumb)

Yes, but Parallax-Hal was still at least trying to beat him down and subdue him, and failed. Also evident that the younger Hal was aso holding back since all he was trying to do was avoid being sent back in time so that he would never turn into Parallax-Hal to begin with. The fact he even harmed Parallax-Hal in their fight (and matched him in a beam struggle) proves he's at least comparable.

Can he create and summon them at anytime (at least like how Iron Man calls his suits)?

Even if he can do so, can they go against the Yellow Lantern? (Remember, Death Battle never equalise speed so you know the rule of thumb)

Never mind - SA can restrict Yellow Lantern and scale Mysterio to Spider-Man no matter how - so another rule of thumb stands.

Hal has never showcased that ability in Modern DC (1985-Present) and should be treated as a one-time ability as many Modern day superheros almost never retain their overpowered abilities through whatever comic-book conversion.

If memory serves me currently, Superman and Shazam held the book in their Post-Crisis version, and we already know why that feat is unquantifiable. And I'm referring to powerwise, like Pre-Crisis superman had some crazy shit powers that didn't translate over to Post nor it did with Flashpoint and neither did DB use any of them either.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
And if memory serves me right, didn't they not use any Pre-Crisis superman (And for any other DC character for that matter) feats due to how ridiculous he and that Era was?
SA wants to limit Superman to Post-Crisis state (4-B) against Goku (High 4-C) to give a fairer match and for reusing discarded clips from the original Goku vs Superman video. (Superman won even by then.)

And the feat in Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs Beerus has not been analysed yet by that time.

Jasonsith said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
And if memory serves me right, didn't they not use any Pre-Crisis superman (And for any other DC character for that matter) feats due to how ridiculous he and that Era was?
SA wants to limit Superman to Post-Crisis state (4-B) against Goku (High 4-C) to give a fairer match and for reusing discarded clips from the original Goku vs Superman video. (Superman won even by then.)
And the feat in Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs Beerus has not been analysed yet by that time.
Goku vs Superman 2 had BoG because Superman was given the Saitama treatment

Back