• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (3)

The Smashor said:
Goku vs Superman 1 contained GT. GT Goku just kinda AP Stomps Supes.
Well, since it's Death Battle they could be using PC Supes outliers which range him as high as 3-A/Low 2-C... so I guess it wasn't totally inaccurate

Kinda, sorta. That and I remember GT Goku being nerfed for years to barely being Solar System level so I can't really blame them to hard for underestimating him

Like with all comic books Post Crisis Superman is all over the forking place and you could honestly argue for anything with 10 or so comic runs

And to be fair... that's the kind of logic ScrewAttack was dealing with when making that DB.

I mean they unironically think that superman lifting infinite pages means he's God so what do you do

S6:E12 - Green Lantern Powers Up for DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE FIGHT PREVIEWS
Beware those who worship evil's might, Hal Jordan (the Green Lantern of sector 2814) is ready to fight!

the Rooster Teeth link

So the day after tomorrow we will all know more about how SA previews Hal Jordan.

And we have had another poem already.

Just remember: kid model != kid Ben.

Btw, while I like both characters, I'm rooting for Ben. As much as I like DC Comics, I want a non-Marvel character to beat a DC character for the first time in forever.

Calaca Vs said:
Both Live Actions were canon IIRC. The enemy from the first one was later used in Ultimate Alien.
Well, yes and no. The enemy that showed up in UA was originally a protagonist to Ben who got corrupted offscreen by the titular alien swarm and turned into a villain.

Also, just rewatched Seph vs Vergil, they never mention concrete speed for Sephiroth. They even say Vergil is faster. I'd attach some calculations for speed and strength if you can so they don't just say "well, you can't prove it." Can't you type up a longer answer, take a photo of it, and send that as the tweet to DB?

^ I can write essays to back that up but few people would spend time to read (esp. essays in pictures) so I must make my reasoning as precise as possible.

Likely SA crew would pick others' opinions anyway.

Sorvoe551 said:
Should have said "Cloud's win is inevitable" because memes
"Cloud's win is inevitable" is an Avengers meme.

"Cloud's win is undeniable" is adapted straight out from Noctis' own quotes and lines.

They're using Pre-Crisis pages in the promo though.

And the Prediction Blog took the Rebirth feats which is a combo of pre-crisis and some others or something like that

Back