• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (3)

Arrogant Schmuck said:
They had Yang beat Tifa even though it's a stomp the other way around.

They had Ruby beat Ragna even though it's a stomp the other way around.

And they had Bendy beat Cuphead and the latter didn't even use half his arsenal.

So they've given us no reason to believe they won't be biased here as well.
The last two were dbx there version of OMM

Spoilers
Arrogant Schmuck wrote:
They had Yang beat Tifa even though it's a stomp the other way around.
They had Ruby beat Ragna even though it's a stomp the other way around.

And they had Bendy beat Cuphead and the latter didn't even use half his arsenal.

So they've given us no reason to believe they won't be biased here as well.
The SA crew used a different (and weird) approach in tackling Yang vs Tifa.
And ya Ruby vs Ragna and Bendy vs Cuphead are DBX and are meant not for "fictional accuracy" but rather for entertainment.

@Js Yeah sure but Sasori vs Alice is really massive garbage which is attract many triggered peoples to say "ITS REALLY WRONG IN MANY WAY"

@Hue

Well at least we have same conclusion about SW/DB lel

Next Time Spoilers
May be an unpopular idea but the current character profiles here for the Persona (Verse) are not very well written - in the sense the rationale of tiering are not very well supported.
And this means Screwattack may wank or downplay Mitsuru Kirijo to nowhere.

Her direct feats may include freezing a person in solid ice and shatter the prey and the ice in one hit. But freezing a person is just 21,688,065 Joules ie Small Building level attack and does not stack up to Weiss' ice feats.

Tanking natural lightning is only 5,000,000,000 J AP dura and 25 m/s to 4.4×10^5 m/s combat speed. Hell SA need not to specifically downplay Mitsuru so as to make her lose.

But if she scales to Erebus (Persona 3) or even Messiah (Persona) then it is another story.

DB has had issues of lack of research, but this fight ain't one of them in the sense of "omg so ******* terrible" like Yang Vs. Tifa, Gaara Vs. Toph, Bowser Vs. Ganon, and Goku Vs. Superman 2.

Anyone honestly getting mad is just their own faults. With the criteria they used, that's how they pictured the battle going down. We were already aware of what incarnations theu were gonna use from the previews which should've been enough info to show us how this fight will go.

Also, these "issues" you have were ones I offered counters to a while ago and ones that never got resolved beyond "no, but it does" instead of actual evidence against it.

As for that snide remark at me? You're allowed your own opinions, but I think directly insulting someone and belittling them is a bit much over a stupid debate and discussion thread for Death Battle. Save it for the personal stuff like DMs where that belongs; this isn't the SA forums where insults and flaming was actively allowed and given no consequence.

Foxthefox1000 said:
DB has had issues of lack of research, but this fight ain't one of them in the sense of "omg so ******* terrible" like Yang Vs. Tifa, Gaara Vs. Toph, Bowser Vs. Ganon, and Goku Vs. Superman 2.

Anyone honestly getting mad is just their own faults. With the criteria they used, that's how they pictured the battle going down. We were already aware of what incarnations theu were gonna use from the previews which should've been enough info to show us how this fight will go.

Also, these "issues" you have were ones I offered counters to a while ago and ones that never got resolved beyond "no, but it does" instead of actual evidence against it.

As for that snide remark at me? You're allowed your own opinions, but I think directly insulting someone and belittling them is a bit much over a stupid debate and discussion thread for Death Battle. Save it for the personal stuff like DMs where that belongs; this isn't the SA forums where insults and flaming was actively allowed and given no consequence.
That's not what I meant. And also I never directly insulted you in anyway or fashion.

Well, yeah, the prototype is, even then there's an episode that coevers what happens if you do that specifically

Yeah, they literally had an episode where bend arm was separated from him and the Omnitrix still worked.

Back