• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (11) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Madotsuki24 said:
It's still dumb. What are their connections? Black teenage superheroes?
First off, Static Shock is Milestone, not DC.

Electrical powers, teenage heroes, both from alt dimensions, inspired by spider-man, Black nerds, gained mutant dna.

But tbh, Midoriya vs Miles would be better in every single way. Closer fight, more recognisable so it will get more views and overall would be more fun to watch.

Get ready for more Marvel Vs. DC this season.

Almost positive there will be another one.

And yeah, looks like Deku is being saved to shit on Gon by EoS when he can casually output attacks greater than All Might's prime and scales to the High Hypersonic speed they gave All Might.

Unless somehow we get Country-Continent Gon.

Honestly gonna expect people to claim "outlier" for some reason yet arbitrarily applying a single instance of lightning timing for other verses without a second thought.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Get ready for more Marvel Vs. DC this season.
Almost positive there will be another one.

And yeah, looks like Deku is being saved to shit on Gon by EoS when he can casually output attacks greater than All Might's prime and scales to the High Hypersonic speed they gave All Might.

Unless somehow we get Country-Continent Gon.
I mean Gon Freecss is a "Nen user" who (among most notable Hunter X Hunter characters) has some Yogiri Takatou level passive fear/paralysis/death hax only one opponent who is another Nen user can resist. Does Izuku Midoriya even learn the power of chi?

1. Lucky for Cell he is another Nen user by verse equalisation so he can still AP stomp Meruem.

2. Starts to wonder if Iron Fist (Marvel Comics) can solo the Hunter X Hunter verse - until Hunter Qyubey steps in.

Bro passives are so wanked on this site that Ron Jeremy is jealous. When it comes to passives, you're better off trusting Spacebattles than here. We suck when it comes to hax.

The real cal howard said:
Bro passives are so wanked on this site that Ron Jeremy is jealous. When it comes to passives, you're better off trusting Spacebattles than here. We suck when it comes to hax.
Eh... while I will admit, I do debate on there as well, not just here.

Nothing wrong with Spacebattles, but they're very, very, divided when comes to hax. Though, I guess the same can be said on all sites when it comes to hax though.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Btw Cal's drunk rn so he might say some shit.
How do you know he is drunk and is not on drugs or something else

By the way, this inspires me of how many Hunter X Hunter characters can solo a lot of verses they are not supposed to solo by brute force.

And back to Deku vs Gon: Can Gon death hax Deku and can Deku bypass/resist that?

Does anyone know where people are getting the idea that Static beats Miles easily? I get it when it comes to their powers, but stats? Pretty sure if you argue for rela Static via lasers you'd have to acknowledge Marvel's equivalent and give the Spidey's similar reactions, so I don't see Miles ever losing in the speed department.

Can Static bypass the Spidey Sense? Does Static have high-ends better than MCB-Small Town since that's likely where Miles will be in the DB?

Like, yeah, Static is hax, but I'm almost positive even with the limited profiles we have here of merely building for both, Miles still wins via speed.

Apparently Static is relativistic via laser dodges and the RT believes he scales to feats such as a locker toss into space which apparently yields MCB-Town results, and a person splitting clouds which people have guestimated to be in the kilotons.

Also he powered whole stations and whatever as well as provided the energy needed for a world-ending bomb or some crap like that. Also briefly clashed with people like GL.

Yeah, unless Miles has better high-ends, I'm almost certain Static will win the DB.

marvel street tiers are rela to thanks to laser dodges and nanosecond reactions.And i believe there's an island level feat for peter that miles would obviously downscale from.

Back