• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (5) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

It's possible. I can see that kind of thing happening. I do think Obi-Wan's mostly likely gonna win, though this does suck as Naruto is currently 2:2 so this can make or break their even record. But Star Wars is currently 1:2 IIRC so... They kind need it more I guess. And it's also the May the 4th battle as well. Everything conspiratorial is lined up well for Obi-Wan. Personally I'm rooting Kakashi though

Maverick Zero X said:
I like Naruto more than Star Wars but I'll root for Obi-Wan cuz the "Death Battle hates anime!" comments are fun to read
What about Death Battle loves lewd hasubando and crazy waifu

Back to topic: What is the yield of 7-A Obi-Wan? Compared to the 847 megaton TNT yield by Kakashi

Wow

So poor Disney Obi-Wan is already 1/4 as weak. And will likely be slower too for MHS vs sub relativistic (if they totally disregard the FTL feats for piloting MF since Solo is Solo Kenobi is Kenobi).

No shit this matchup depends on whether or how Legends Obi-Wan will be considered.

Jasonsith said:
Wow

So poor Disney Obi-Wan is already 1/4 as weak. And will likely be slower too for MHS vs sub relativistic (if they totally disregard the FTL feats for piloting MF since Solo is Solo Kenobi is Kenobi).

No shit this matchup depends on whether or how Legends Obi-Wan will be considered.
Disney Obi-Wan is seriously outmatched against Kakashi and I'm not sure if his powers and abilities from Legends will be enough to bridge the gap.

Disney Obi-Wan is seriously outmatched against Kakashi and I'm not sure if his powers and abilities from Legends will be enough to bridge the gap.

Depends on how much they can bring from legends

The Axiom of Virgo said:
still waiting for a horror movie or novel rep...
The problem with that they have brought up is the lack of a visual aspect for novel characters. They need something to show off during the analysis, and something to base a sprite or model on. For the more popular book characters, like Harry Potter, they have plenty of side media for that, but a lot don't have enough to make the cut.

The problem with that they have brought up is the lack of a visual aspect for novel characters. They need something to show off during the analysis, and something to base a sprite or model on. For the more popular book characters, like Harry Potter, they have plenty of side media for that, but a lot don't have enough to make the cut.

That wouldn't be much of a problem for The Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones. They could just use footage from the live-action adaptations.

Maverick Zero X said:
I like Naruto more than Star Wars but I'll root for Obi-Wan cuz the "Death Battle hates anime!" comments are fun to read
Vegeta, Mr Satan, Astroboy, Voltron, Guts, Lucy, Gundam Epyon: Am i a joke to you?

If they are so ******* broken, then should be pit against people equally broken. Marvel is not the only danm franchise that have characters that can beat them.

Where would they get the 3D model for Obi-Wan? Since NS is so stylized, the only one I think could work is Clone Wars stuff. Was there a 3D game of that era with decent models?

Sorvoe551 said:
Where would they get the 3D model for Obi-Wan? Since NS is so stylized, the only one I think could work is Clone Wars stuff. Was there a 3D game of that era with decent models?
I can see them using his model from Battlefront 2..

Prequel memes are never dull. I am surprised there's not a lot more anger over this fight's results though.

1.neither characters have huge fanbase 2.Marvel vs DC are overdone 3.Folks don't be have a problem with the outcome

Back