• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I swear to fork if they combine his VR avatars

... or even worse, if Unital Ring gives them an excuse to combine VR Avatars

I will be extreme angry

Foxthefox1000 said:
If Kirito got in before Martian Manhunter, Magneto, Silver, and Bowser Jr. even I'd be flabbergasted
Martian Manhunter fought Piccolo though, and

... huh you'd think magneto would get a fight by now but it's dead silent as of now

DMUA said:
Foxthefox1000 said:
If Kirito got in before Martian Manhunter, Magneto, Silver, and Bowser Jr. even I'd be flabbergasted
Martian Manhunter fought Piccolo though, and
... huh you'd think magneto would get a fight by now but it's dead silent as of now
Who would he really fight, though? All his opponents have other matches that are AFAIK more popular.

... okay I swear there was one

I think I'm just going insane

or mixing it up with animation rewind

... IE, going insane

Lol yeah.

Honestly hope they don't do that fight but honestly J'onn doesn't have any other good opponent he doesn't stomp given the only other one I hear requested is Vision, and unless I'm unaware of some feats Vision gets shit on worse than Piccolo.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Lol yeah.
Honestly hope they don't do that fight but honestly J'onn doesn't have any other good opponent he doesn't stomp given the only other one I hear requested is Vision, and unless I'm unaware of some feats Vision gets shit on worse than Piccolo.
Vision has herald tier feats that he would probably get scaled to.

I don't think it saves him at all, but i know at least a good chunk of the researchers use 2-C marvel heralds for a few feats from Hyperion and Hulk so it would be better than piccolo

I figured he had some Herald stuff because comics but yeah. Still don't think he'll be able to win.

As for Magneto... He's screwed against most opponents. If for some reason they don't take the universal feats into account, they could have Mags beat Tetsuo but eh. Poor Magneto. Even Mewtwo and Silver shit on him and I don't even want to waste time on the requests for Mags VS. Dr. Polaris

Foxthefox1000 said:
I figured he had some Herald stuff because comics but yeah. Still don't think he'll be able to win.
As for Magneto... He's screwed against most opponents. If for some reason they don't take the universal feats into account, they could have Mags beat Tetsuo but eh. Poor Magneto. Even Mewtwo and Silver shit on him and I don't even want to waste time on the requests for Mags VS. Dr. Polaris
Actually i'm pretty sure they'd have Magneto beat Mewtwo and Silver. 4-B/4-A and MFTL legendaries aren't accepted in that circle to my knowledge.

Vision has herald tier feats that he would probably get scaled to.

I don't think it saves him at all, but i know at least a good chunk of the researchers use 2-C marvel heralds for a few feats from Hyperion and Hulk so it would be better than piccolo

Yeah no scaling vision to that is straight up hell no especially where he's never been portrayed to Be around herald level tier fighter like hulk,Thor etc

Foxthefox1000 said:
Lol yeah.

Honestly piccolo vs MM would be at least entertaining to watch given both fighter moveset which you can't say for most of j'onzz matchups

But I thought one researcher believed Eggmab would beat Wily. I knoe for a fact Tier 2 Supers aren't accepted but the only way Eggman beats their rating for Wily would be having Tier 4 scaling.

Foxthefox1000 said:
> 2-C Hulk
Oh my. That's quite the statement. Would it save him from Doomsday? Knowing DC Heralds? Probably not but I'm curious.
I think hulk should beat doomsday, but then again AFAIK several of the research team rate DC heralds as 2-C to 2-B for the time trapper stuff (Which, to be fair, we also use here, but don't scale it to everyone), so Idk.

I know if they used Devil Hulk he'd probably win.

I mean, don't they also have DC Heralds at at least quad c for combat speed? Where would the Marvel heralds be placed? IIRC it's always been acknowledgeed pretty much everywhere that DC has the better speed between the two save for shit Odin and Skyfathers performed.

Yeah, only one person on the blog thinks Goro is universal. It was included for the sake of treating everyone's perspective fairly, even if most of us didn't buy it.

DMUA said:
I swear to fork if they combine his VR avatars
... or even worse, if Unital Ring gives them an excuse to combine VR Avatars

I will be extreme angry
Considering how UR is currently going, I doubt it.

But given how SK Kirito literally can exit the Underworld and connect to the internet, and things about the «Nexus» and «Seed» sprouting up, we might see some more high-tier SAO.

That said, I think I need to make an SAO CRT soon. Maybe after the forum transfer.

If that leads to Tier 2

... Well, I've already made that dare, and terrifyingly, I may just not take it back

Well I'll just say ahead of time, for emphasis

Considering each individual game is only the size of a country at most, it's a bit of a massive stretch to treat them as entire universes, especially since there's no confirmation they made time within said worlds.

I'll keep it in mind.

At the very least, they're definitely setting up very high-stake antagonists, and I already have a lot of CRT-worthy content.

Kuroiha said:
I'll keep it in mind.

At the very least, they're definitely setting up very high-stake antagonists, and I already have a lot of CRT-worthy content.
Will this lead to a split of the anime and web novel Kirito instead?

The real cal howard said:
I'll keep on vouching for Ayla vs Leone (Akame ga Kill!)
So will be Akame vs Ryuko

G1 Blog for Goro vs Machamp

Highly doubt if we would need it but here we have.

Makes me really wonder more and more why make this a Death Battle episode when it is more suitable for being a DBX episode.

This serves as a sort of spoiler. Click in to learn it yourself.

Potential Ep 125 spoilers

1CD480DC-CEC9-48D7-9CBF-713099F3C9AA
This is the thumbnail for the bloopers of this episode, and it features Machamp in Burst Mode, bloodied and bruised, in a pose that looks somewhat like a victory stance.

Potential Ep 125 spoilers

1CD480DC-CEC9-48D7-9CBF-713099F3C9AA
This is the thumbnail for the bloopers of this episode, and it features Machamp in Burst Mode, bloodied and bruised, in a pose that looks somewhat like a victory stance.
What does burst mode do for Machamp?

When in Burst Mode, Pokken Machamp can use Burst Attack - Dynamic Fury, where Machamp smashes the floor causing rocks to throw the opponent into the air. It then hits the opponent with a flurry of 1000 punches in quick succession.

This also resembles the spoiler of voice Demon from me - that a Machamp does an atatata... owata.

Back