• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

@NeoZex6399: That does look impressive, seeing as the block is bigger than Machamp. But even if we assume Earth gravity for that Ultra Space, do we know the materials of the block? What can we assume?

Anyway, it looks like it pushes one block roughly 7 of the block's own lengths from 1:05 to 1:32, roughly?

Since it's taller & I'm too lazy to pixel scale right now, let's pretend it's a 2 meter cube. We could just use the generic rock density, but as a high end, Google's first result says Topaz has a density of 3.55 g/cm^3, or 3,550 kg/m^3. If we assumed the whole block had that density, then Wolfram says the mass would be 28,400 kg.

If it's 2 meters tall, & moved 14 meters in 27 seconds.... About 0.518518519 meters per second, if I used my calculator right?

545.4 Newtons. https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=[28,400+kg]+[14+meters]+[27+seconds]^(-2) Somehow, it's only twice as much as the previous.

Also, as KE, it gets 3,817.83 joules of Kinetic Energy!

Street Level, & over a fifth of the way to reach baseline Wall Level Machamp. XD

Poor Machamp. I hope Death Battle doesn't do it dirty like that.

Imaginym said:
@NeoZex6399: That does look impressive, seeing as the block is bigger than Machamp. But even if we assume Earth gravity for that Ultra Space, do we know the materials of the block? What can we assume?
Anyway, it looks like it pushes one block roughly 7 of the block's own lengths from 1:05 to 1:32, roughly?

Since it's taller & I'm too lazy to pixel scale right now, let's pretend it's a 2 meter cube. We could just use the generic rock density, but as a high end, Google's first result says Topaz has a density of 3.55 g/cm^3, or 3,550 kg/m^3. If we assumed the whole block had that density, then Wolfram says the mass would be 28,400 kg.

If it's 2 meters tall, & moved 14 meters in 27 seconds.... About 0.518518519 meters per second, if I used my calculator right?

545.4 Newtons. https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=[28,400+kg]+[14+meters]+[27+seconds]^(-2) Somehow, it's only twice as much as the previous.

Also, as KE, it gets 3,817.83 joules of Kinetic Energy!

Street Level, & over a fifth of the way to reach baseline Wall Level Machamp. XD

Poor Machamp. I hope Death Battle doesn't do it dirty like that.
By this logic we will have street level Ursaring and Conkeldurr as one wild Machamp can defeat a wild Ursaring and a Conkeldurr at the same time lol

XD

Ahhh, low-end showings. I guess this is a case where you trust the writing about a species (the Pokedex), rather than an instance of one of that species being used to facilitate puzzles in game mechanics. (What a Machamp does for a strength puzzle.)

Why it's so slow...? I dunno, maybe the ride Pokemon is holding back so as to not risk harm to the trainer? Trainers do use gear when using Ride Pokemon. Speculation, lol.

Just for fun, let's speculate the block is 5 times Machamp's height (8 meters.) & has the density of Osmium, one of the most dense real world materials, with a staggering density of 22,590 kilograms per cubic meter.

The mass would come out to 11,566,080 kilograms (Almost two orders of magnitude below baseline Class G, which Machamp falls into.)

The Kinetic Energy (Supposing we use the same speed as previously.) comes to 1,554,836.55 Joules. About 13.45 times weaker than Maximum Wall Level's 20,920,000 joules.

Ride Pokemon Machamp can't even come close to Goro, lol.

Man, with the possibility of the mainline games being interpretable as supporting 10-C Machamp, I dread ScrewAttack's fighter introduction video coming this week for the match.

Considering they had Lucario at roughly large building level with MHS reactions (and in short bursts) travel speed in its DB, I highly doubt they'll low-ball Machamp to that degree without it coming off as contradictory they previous scaling moreover the research team has come a long way since the Pikachu Vs Blanka days (as mentioned already).

I might be wrong but wasn't agreed on the one Marvel character that hard counters Supes is Silver Surfer?, I'm glad we're getting a brief break from DC/Marvel characters on DB moreover I'm hoping they explore other comics in future DBs (either from Image or IDW).

Iron Man vs Luthor is pretty correct since Lex acting in character would make the battle go how they portrayed it. Also, since it's final form only by DB's analysis rules, it would be Warsuit Luthor vs Endo-Sym Tony, so Tony could just rob the suit of its energy like they showed.

GR vs Lobo is still definitely iffy, even to us doing the accuracy thread. The main issues revolve around GR's Immortality, Lobo's soul power, and whether the Penance Stare would actually work or not (I think it should, but not everyone is sold on it)

wouldn't it be warsuit Luthor vs Model-Prime tony since that's his new best thign and combines all his previous armors?

I think Zarathos scales to skyfather stuff anyway, so that's way out of Lobo's pay grade

The best suit they gave Tony was Endo-Sym (it's Model 50, so it should be comparable to 51) since the fight came out in April of 2015. Endo-Sym fully premiered in January 2015 and 51 would make a small appearance in July before appearing fully in December. It was the best suit at the time and should still be enough to fight Luthor.

From what I've seen, Zarathos doesn't scale to Odin or anyone in his tier. DB's logic of Zarathos>Mephisto=Galactus is flawed since Zarathos was being boosted by demons when they fought and he ultimately lost the fight. Mephisto did fight equally with a decently-fed Galactus, yes, but they were in Mephisto's realm and he gave up when Galactus started to eat the realm itself.

Zarathos GR's best feat is stomping a team of Avengers, Thor included, when he was extremely mad and surviving a beating from WW Hulk, only to get up more pissed off than anything.

When Alejandra was fighting Mephisto, she did have some help from Adam. However, DB added this tag: "The new host, Alejandra, required Adam's help in unlocking her full power against Mephisto. This did not amplify or increase said power, merely draw out what she had suppressed. Therefore, this level of power is accessible to all Ghost Riders."

I haven't determined the accuracy of that statement, but we'll see. GR vs Lobo is still Iffy overall.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Oh. So this wiki thinks Ben VS. Hal is accurate? I'm curious. Their profiles (Ben's) seems to constantly change and last I checked people initially thought it was innacurate.
I don't know if people agree to hal beating Alien X (though he does tbh) but he does blitz the omnitrix and stomp every other one of Ben's other aliens so

I can't fully confirm Classic Strange, although apparently GR and Strange have fought twice in comics and GR won both.

Can confirm Modern Strange was overpowered and killed by Zarathos in Ghost Rider volume 6 issue 3 in 2006

Ben Vs Hal was correct Ghost rider vs lobo was as well Don't care for lex vs Tony tbh 50/50 depending on the suits Martian manhunter probably gonna fight piccolo and stomp him horribly which might have z fans not cry foul given this is piccolo here

Phantom Falcon said:
That's pre-crisis hal. Post-crisis hal gets shit on.
Aren't they literally the same character though? There's evidence suggesting Hal wasn't affected by the Crisis
Word of warning: VSBW is very strict (read: downplaying as all hell) when it comes to comics, lol

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇï
Superman_-_Infinite_Crisis.png

That's what this was wasn't it, or was it golden age

I think the latter is Tier 2 anyway but w/e

Back