• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Nope, they're not. Going over both, we have:

GvS 1: 3-B with a 3-A move SSJ4 Goku vs 4-B Post-Crisis Superman

GvS 2: 3-A SSB Goku vs 4-B New 52 Superman

First one was screwed up because their calcs for Goku were garbage. Second one was screwed up because they think Superman is an infinite power character, which he isn't.

There is definetly still debate on what should be considered outliers for both DC and Marvel top tiers. While right now the page itself doesn't include them, a lot of people believe they should be included.

Thebrawlbro said:
There is definetly still debate on what should be considered outliers for both DC and Marvel top tiers. While right now the page itself doesn't include them, a lot of people believe they should be included.
X There is definetly still debate on what should be considered outliers for both DC and Marvel top tiers.

O There is definetly still debate on what should be considered outliers for both DC and Marvel Street Characters and heralds.

For Goku vs Superman,

First, when does Goku have self-sustenance? If he does not survive in a vacuum space, what stops Superman from just blowing up the Earth?

Second, we are all aware Superman blitzes hard and has actually some hax that ignores durability. This is said while not touching the multiversal feats Supes can do.

The point is Goku VS. Supes is still highlt contested and controversial and I ******* hope they don't do another one but I honestly think the RT kinda do want to do the battle justice after GvS 2 so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens eventually. Not anytime soon though.

Goro vs Machamp....

Now what kind of scaling will ScrewAttack do to get more feats for Goro, because they kinda did this for Sindel vs Black Canary when they used a non-canon feat for Sindel

DragonEmperor23 said:
lmao I remember being salty about Goku vs Superman 2 happening so soon because it started like 10 episodes into Super and I wanted it to be delayed until DBS ended so all of that could be accounted for
They literally had no new feats for Goku because there were none in the movie, and most of the video was just them explaining...you know...

We know they want to bring back Goku on the show but this time they probably want to wait when Super is a actually done this time

Anyways to be more positive here what were some KINO moments on DB for you

Tipper17 said:
We know they want to bring back Goku on the show but this time they probably want to wait when Super is a actually done this time

Anyways to be more positive here what were some KINO moments on DB for you
So they want to make sure Son Goku could legit win Superman this time?

What about the bad DBE Goku vs DCEU Superman?

And meanwhile Beerus is doomed against Sailor Galaxia right? As the "closest" destroyer god opponent? (Or is he getting a win against Asura but Broly will fight Asura first? What about Atrocitus?)

And who could Magikarp legit fight against? Or any of Gyarados, Heracross, Steelix, Vulpix and Eevee? The Death Battle Cast crew somehow mention that these are their favourite Pokemon and they are interested in bringing them to Death Battle. And Machamp is clearly not in their list so why bother crucifying Goro?

Magikarp is gonna fight a Goomba or Cheep Cheep.

and if the fodder upgrades for Mario go through anytime soon it'll actually be a close fight

But the jokes ones that should be saved for DBX are Yamcha and Aquaman.

I just thought of a DB that would be ridiculously fun.

Goro Majima (Yakuza) vs Thorkell (Vinland Saga)

Battle of the one-eyed wackos who love to fight certain people

Genericstickman said:
it's actually going to be Xeno Goku vs The Thought Robot and they make Xeno Goku wi
Nah Dragon Ball Evolution Goku would be the one clapping DCEU Superman inb4

We briefly discussed it in the DB Accuracy thread, but some people who took part in the blog think DB's calcs for Esdeath's storm and her theoretical base form made sense, but it would mean that her profile would become "High 6-A, higher with ISCIC" since 93 Petatons is in the High 6-A range

Foxthefox1000 said:
I don't agree with Esdeath getting it without her amp via the Cavalry.

But Akame scaling from it makes a bit more sense as an argument, though not in base.
So... We have a prep time Esdeath and no prep time Esdeath, and an Esdeath amped by ISCIC.

Then we have Tatsumi, Akame and arguably Shikoutazer scalable from Esdeath.

Now Akame vs Ryuko IS a thing.

Back