• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt attack anyone as you claim and that was years ago on that match, i have changed my view a lot back then, also you are the one who thought DBS isnt even at the levels they are at, you even claimed laharl lolstomps the verse

EDIT: And they are lame, you even thought sakura vs a nobody from tales of something is a better match then the one you mentioned earlier, that should tell your view on whats a good match and not
Laharl is Multiversal plus so at that time he would have pretty much stomped the verse as Zeno would have been the only one to stand a chance

Also just because one character isn't well known doesn't make the matchup lame or bad and if you actually knew the characters you would know the match up is actually good but then again you probably think Popularity = Good matchup

And another thing didn't you say VS Battle Wiki was garbage? I know opinions change and I might be remembering it wrong but it's kind of funny to see someone who disliked this place is currently here

Laharl is Multiversal plus so at that time he would have pretty much stomped the verse as Zeno would have been the only one to stand a chance

Also just because one character isn't well known doesn't make the matchup lame or bad and if you actually knew the characters you would know the match up is actually good but then again you probably think Popularity = Good matchup

And another thing didn't you say VS Battle Wiki was garbage? I know opinions change and I might be remembering it wrong but it's kind of funny to see someone who disliked this place is currently here
In their defense, they could find the profiles to be trash but like the community. Plenty of people have voiced that they don't think VS Battles wiki is the be all end all for debates.

Having good connections should be a more deciding factor of a matchup being good over popularity as if we just go by popularity then it's only going to be mainstream characters being used

There's a difference between disagreeing with the VSBW ratings and calling the community "trash".

Also drop this subject immediately and move on, we're here to discuss DB not what some users may or may not have said on a different platform.

Folks are free to talk about any match-up they want (even if it has 99.9% chance of not appearing on DB) just don't spam post it when folks don't like the MU or prefer other alternatives.

Having good connections should be a more deciding factor of a matchup being good over popularity as if we just go by popularity then it's only going to be mainstream characters being used
Sure for certain cases where the characters top options are stomp EX:Ben but that doesn't always means it's need ms to happen
Especially where said connections for it is not that strong or said MU lacks that certain factor to it

Thinking about it the most likely matchup that I want to see that could appear in Death Battle is probably Juri Han (Street fighter) vs Mileena (Mortal Kombat) or Dio (Jojo's bizarre adventure) vs Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou) as both are somewhat popular match ups and i don't know if Juri has a more popular opponent than Mileena

Dio (Jojo's bizarre adventure) vs Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
N o
It's just a ******* stomp for Sakuya, i mean, Sakuya is my fav Touhou character of all time, but her fighting Dio is just no, Dio already has Alucard and this match is actually fun to debate about, unlike Sakuya vs Dio
But Shin vs Dio is better than both of these matches, so...

N o
It's just a ******* stomp for Sakuya, i mean, Sakuya is my fav Touhou character of all time, but her fighting Dio is just no, Dio already has Alucard and this match is actually fun to debate about, unlike Sakuya vs Dio
But isn't Dio Sakuya's most likely opponent if she were to appear on Death Battle? I know it's a stomp but Death Battle has done fights that were a pretty big stomp before like Tifa vs Yang or Venom vs Bane

But isn't Dio Sakuya's most likely opponent if she were to appear on Death Battle? I know it's a stomp but Death Battle has done fights that were a pretty big stomp before like Tifa vs Yang or Venom vs Bane
No, it's not at all, lol
Alucard vs Dio was confirmed on Death Battle Cast, so there's that

N o
Not with my friends. They acknowledge DIO has the better stats, but say it is an absolute stomp because Alucard has to die millions of times while DIO only has to be killed once.

Sakuya was in OMM back when it was still a Screwattack property, right? Pretty sure they know 2hu exists and people want them in the show.
I don't think they remember that 2hu exists tho
It still on there channel and like has 4.2 million views
They probably aware of 2hu existence just probably not interested/have full knowledge on the show to bring it on DB

But doesn't Alucard have some decent hax? Also since it's Death Battle there is a chance that the character who should lose could end up winning

Cough Venom vs Crona Cough
Uh, I feel like most people here agree with Venom vs Crona being right. And DIO has good hax of his own. The World can't be seen nor hurt by Alucard, DIO has good regen, and has time stop memes. Not saying DIO stomps or even definitively wins, just saying don't count him out yet.

Edit: Oh right Codex Venom. To be fair, the crew seems to have mostly not used him pegging him as too vague and not buying his herald tier status.

image0.jpg
image0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back