• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crona actually beats venom? But doesn't Venom scale off Carnage who supposedly has universal feats or some shit?
Dark Carnage is not universal. But the crew feel that Venom won thanks to a temporary boost in strength that would have faded with time. Codex temporarily gives you the powers of the owner, ya see but only for a short time.

Dio_VS_Alucard.png
Polish_20210222_140414750.png
As I understand it's Jurassic Park vs Dino Crisis?

I have a feeling that if Cirno (Touhou) ends up on Deathbattle it's going to be a battle against another joke character like Dan (Street fighter) or probably some character I didn't expect

It depends on if DB crew buys universal or beyond for the franchise. They downplayed hard last time Persona appeared.

Edit: Also I know Jack Frost isn't just from Persona, it is just the only part of SMTverse they touched upon.

I am just happy that Weiss didn't win her match up as that would have been another JRPG character who lost to a Rwby Character

Also thinking about it alot of the Cirno matchups I can think of would end up being stomps

As if she fights Dan then Cirno would stomp but if she fought Mid-Boss or Axel from Disgaea who are both treated as jokes it would end with Cirno being stomped into the ground

Anyways, the few connections I can come up with are that Kazuya and Titanium Ranger both:

• Been the hero and the villain
  • Abandoned by their fathers (context was completely different though)
  • Are cursed through their demonic connections (Devil Gene and Cobra Curse)

Anything after that is completely superfluous.
At least you found some

Laharl is Multiversal plus so at that time he would have pretty much stomped the verse as Zeno would have been the only one to stand a chance

Also just because one character isn't well known doesn't make the matchup lame or bad and if you actually knew the characters you would know the match up is actually good but then again you probably think Popularity = Good matchup

And another thing didn't you say VS Battle Wiki was garbage? I know opinions change and I might be remembering it wrong but it's kind of funny to see someone who disliked this place is currently here
If you checked some matches i wrote here out of fun you wouldnt pull the "you think popular = good match", if i see a match is unique and great, even if the characters may have better choices or its not the most popular one, that would still be a good one

Unlike your case, if you honestly think laharl vs vegeta is better then thor vs vegeta, give some connections between the two, let alone try to compare the two in popularity, where you were already told the one people expect is gonna have bigger chances then your idea, even without thor, vegeta still has more other options as well

Again bringing up old shit, also i have been part of it even during that time as well, also hating or disliking something doesnt mean you wont get involved to them

Also again if you checked old comments from others around the wiki or off site from its members, they badmouth it and so on, yet are still involved in it, so regardless you try to prove what with this?

If you checked some matches i wrote here out of fun you wouldnt pull the "you think popular = good match", if i see a match is unique and great, even if the characters may have better choices or its not the most popular one, that would still be a good one

Unlike your case, if you honestly think laharl vs vegeta is better then thor vs vegeta, give some connections between the two, let alone try to compare the two in popularity, where you were already told the one people expect is gonna have bigger chances then your idea, even without thor, vegeta still has more other options as well
Pretty sure I gave connections ages ago back in the YouTube comments but then again that was how many years ago? Well anyway here are some connections

• Both are Royalty
  • Both are rather cocky and act tough but deep down are good people
  • Both have a huge amount of pride and are pretty arrogant
  • The Fight would be alot of fun and be more even than Thor vs Vegeta as Thor would honestly stomp Vegeta hard

Also I haven't seen your other posts here as I was focusing on replying to what you were saying to me

And I only brought the point about vs battle wiki up as I found it rather funny as I legit thought you were one of those people who were completely against the site like how some people on discord are

Your reasonings are more or less the same for vegeta and thor too and pretty sure have maybe even more then that, funny how you use the "its a stomp in x favor", yet same applies to your match if you say laharl is that powerful, so rich coming from you?

Also if Death Battle follows hulk vs broly logic regarding multipliers and their universe size, its just a repeat of that fight when it comes to who is stronger and tougher, aka they will have Vegeta too much for Thor on those regards, difference is just that thor has tons of haxes at disposal to make up for it, unless they pull another version of thor to even out the stats too

I still dont agree with most of their stuff and dont think im the only one either, yet im here nowadays cuz of some cool and nice people to talk and a few other things, so i dont see why you bring it up, iirc you were hating as well, not sure if you do still, so you are no better either if you wanna pull that card on me buddy

Thor is what Tier 1 if I remember correctly so of course a match between two characters who are tier 2 would be more fair even if one character is stronger than the other

And also I only brought that up since it was funny and I know I used to dislike this place, actually thinking about it bringing that up was a bit stupid tbh

You realize that both laharl and thor are 2-A, difference is that Thor has a possibly low 1-C only, so its hipocrisy to claim laharl makes it easier for vegeta, let alone thor has the same connections you mentioned with laharl and maybe even more, not to talk about being more popular and hype as well

You were literally pointed out as well by others better about this whole thing, but you prefer to ignore them from the looks of it for calling your match meh

How is it hipocrisy to say that when it's actually more fair especially since Vegeta would stand a better chance against someone who is 2-A with not much hax compared to Thor who can be scaled to 1-C and straight up out haxes Vegeta

Also if I was ignoring people due to them calling my matchup "meh" then why would I continue talking to you then?

I am not gonna lie, I actually would prefer Laharl vs Vegeta to Vegeta vs Thor just because I would like to see how DB would handle Disgaea and I do not vibe with the latter at all. But I still concede that Vegeta vs Thor is much more likely to happen.

I will admit that Thor vs Vegeta is more likely but I just hope we don't get Thor vs Vegeta as then wouldn't that mean Thor has had 3 appearances now?

I just don't want a repeat of seeing a single character making to many appearances as it means other characters miss out

While not sold on Laharl placement both stomp vegeta if we're going with the notion of both being Multiversal level doesn't matter the arguments for it
Vegeta vs Thor happens to be more mainstream and appealing than vegeta vs some niche ass character
I will admit that Thor vs Vegeta is more likely but I just hope we don't get Thor vs Vegeta as then wouldn't that mean Thor has had 3 appearances now?

I just don't want a repeat of seeing a single character making to many appearances as it means other characters miss out
As long as there demands for thor to come back it's means nothing

You saw the haxes both thor and laharl, how you gonna say the latter has not much hax lol, also thor has just a possibly low 1-C thing, just a tier above, not a huge margin, so it is hypocrisy, also as far as i remember from my pal who researched thor, most stuff he doesnt use them or lost them at one point

Also you were ignoring them, else you wouldnt make a continuous fuss over it till this point, if you werent triggered as you say, you should have just said "imo i think i wanna see that" and such

I for example want to see nightmare vs shao kahn, as it sounds and would be cooler then akuma fighting kahn, yet i didnt went to make a fuss when i brought it up and others told me "eh, akuma vs kahn is gonna be the one"

The difference between tier 2 and 1 is pretty huge though also at this moment I don't really care about this as much as before as this is becoming a waste

Let's just agree to disagree and move on to better things

Low 1-C is literally the next tier after 2-A....if it was high 1-B or higher thats another story, its a gap, but not as huge as you vastly exaggerate here for the topic at hand
It's quite a huge difference through and Vegeta is around 2-C/2-B so even if the gap between 2-A and 1-C is small it's still bigger than 2-C by a decent amount

Not as big as a gap as i explained already, so you have been just reaching with this on your argument for why thor vs vegeta is bad compared to laharl vs thor

And that is only if RKT version is included for the battle

All said when Nippon Ichi gets good recognition.

Nippon Ichi has a reported annual revenue of ¥3.409 billion (2017) when Square Enix, to compare, has an annual revenue of ¥260.527 billion (2020).

Oh good Toei Company has an annual revenue of ¥66 billion (y.e. 3/2006).

Power gaps can raise drastically as they go up sub-tiers so if we go straight by our own standards it will be harder to find "fair" matchups among Tier 2/1/0 characters. But I do not know what psychology to call upon people tend to fatigue when they compare high number differences when the numbers themselves are getting higher.

It still on there channel and like has 4.2 million views
They probably aware of 2hu existence just probably not interested/have full knowledge on the show to bring it on DB
Perhaps if Reimu gets into Smash, they may change their mind. I’m hoping Pyra/Mythra getting into Smash pushes for either Shulk vs Lightning or Rex vs Sora

Peko_vs_Haku.png

Peko Pekoyama vs Haku(Danganronpa vs Naruto)
Connections(spoilers):
Characters that see themselves nothing more as tools to the master they serve(Zabuza and Fuyuhiko). Both were ophrens when they were younger but were accepted into a new life(Being a partner/tool to Zabuza and Peko being in a Yakuza to guard Fuyuhiko.) While they both come off as cold to others, they still do care about others not inflicting great harm.(Haku doesn’t go for the kill as he uses needles to put a person in a death like state. Peko still cares for Class 77-B as she begs not to do “senseless killing ever again.” Finally, both sacrificed themselves for the person they care about.(Haku took the Lighting Blade by Kakashi for Zabuza so that Kakashi can be dealt a fatal blow. Peko killed Mahiru so that Fuyuhiko wouldn’t have to kill Mahiru himself. She let herself become guilty so that it was Fuyuhiko would be the only survivor as she believed that since she only saw herself as a tool to Fuyuhiko, not a person.)

Maybe it is our job to clarify what the "omnipresence" in Hellsing actually means. I have a feeling the "omnipresence" in Hellsing is not true omnipresence as we can see in other verses. Rather, just "very good teleport with a quick thought" plus "very good enhanced senses".

Also, recognising how regeneration works for Alucard then it is just combined factors of raw power and time that the "three million souls" of Alucard runs out.

Anyway yes Dio Brando vs Alucard (Hellsing) will be at least interesting in debate and fun to watch for a simulated fight. And a good cash-in matchup.

Now, does anyone feel that Rooster Teeth tend not to use a franchise from a lore whose franchise owner (or even owner) is (1) ill-defined or just (2) unknown or (3) comes from a "shared creation" or (4) public domain or (5) the copyright owners and successors are all dead? This may potentially skip them from the franchises of "real" mythologies, "too ancient classic literature" (like the original Journey to the West or Chronicles of Narnia), and franchises like SCP Foundation and Cthulhu Mythos?

Maybe. Or maybe the new technique is deemed by them to be a non-factor for whatever mind in their heads.
That'll be really stupid if they do that.

Pretty sure I gave connections ages ago back in the YouTube comments but then again that was how many years ago? Well anyway here are some connections

• Both are Royalty
  • Both are rather cocky and act tough but deep down are good people
  • Both have a huge amount of pride and are pretty arrogant
  • The Fight would be alot of fun and be more even than Thor vs Vegeta as Thor would honestly stomp Vegeta hard

Also I haven't seen your other posts here as I was focusing on replying to what you were saying to me

And I only brought the point about vs battle wiki up as I found it rather funny as I legit thought you were one of those people who were completely against the site like how some people on discord are
This is were I disagree if this is xeno vegeta(if they use that) then thor is screwed and if if this is dbs vegeta after he learns his new god of destruction technique then vegeta might win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back