• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm surprise how great the animation gets after the minute twenty mark because I'll still stand with the fact that the beginning is still bad, but holy shit after that it got ******* amazing. Only problem was still the sound design being meh but if the animation did make up for it.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of the stuff people expected came to pass.
  • Multipliers essentially ensured Broly would be stronger
  • Broly beat Hulk's Regen via disintegration
  • The previously established "enough damage can revert Hulk to Banner" weakness screwed Hulk over

maxresdefault.jpg
IuqTd0FDUD4mqosqNopGg2OEvVFw9pvNn8_oTufKCIAKyT0Q9vryZ3Ma6lccMWUSDEGhJxsuYU4ycbGyw6EDMYX2E6WNQWLcNPmoAO391kyhlVeIR3BM6GbTBiZ6MWO-XV1CV35d
cyborg_vs__android_17_by_omnicidalclown1992_dbiuuwh-fullview.jpg
ddsafgn-e49eedff-b299-4fe8-8740-b48a517f447c.jpg
gohan_vs_superboy_by_darkvader2016_dcrp8a6-fullview.jpg
d9qprwf-831841d6-8a41-4d55-9c97-8b55bd134d4d.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

DB Remaining Fights

like the biggest key issues for shadow L's besides the obvious reasons...were
Vegeta durable enough to outlast the time limit
Mewtwo could mindhax him
obviously BS but that what it is
however given Strunton got the team to buy universal Super Forms and even at a lowball Shadow is far too strong for ryuko for both factors to make a difference
16 makes way more sense to fight cyborg imo
nah 16 sadly doens't have much going for him

let alone Lssj
Although i do admit that they did downplay Hulk, while they did keep in mind the size of the Dragon Ball universe, they didn't consider the fact that Marvel's universe was stated to be a trillion of light years in diameter, which would put Classic Hulk at about 1224 times above Universal.

Using the "supposed" 120 multiplier for Hulk (even if its pretty ******* stupid), that would put Green Scar Hulk at 146880 times above Universal, then again there is also to consider that Broly SSj was stronger than SSjB Goku, which apply the SSj1 multiplier to his God Form, making him 50 times more powerful than SSjG, which is far above SSj3 (although there is no official multiplier for that form).

Assuming Base Goku was indeed as strong as BoG SSjG Goku (which is a lowball considering that he was most likely much stronger at that point), and apply all the multipliers SSjB Goku should be around 180000 times above Universal, which is just slightly above Screen Scar Hulk.

And remember, this is just SSjB Goku who was much weaker than SSj Broly, and not even with the help of SSjB Vegeta (who was as powerful as him) could defeat him.
This is wrong. They evidently didn’t use volume scaling for the following reasons:

1. Hyperion had a 2-C feat that they scaled Hulk above.

2. They said Broly scales to the wov and they said it was infinite. If they used volume scaling, then Broly would’ve been 2-A in this DB and that was absolutely not the case.

3. They said Infinite Zamasu was affecting other timelines and that DBS characters can destroy time and space.

So here’s what I learnt in this DB. Whenever they say universal, they mean universal+. I’ve also noticed that think using multipliers above universal+ is 2-C. If they think that scaling above universal+ 120 times over is > a baseline 2-C feat, then it looks like they use multipliers from low 2-C to 2-B.

This means they quite literally put Hulk at 2-C and Broly at 2-B, which is ******* dope.

however given Strunton got the team to buy universal Super Forms and even at a lowball Shadow is far too strong for ryuko for both factors to make a difference
I'm pretty sure he also got them to buy Planet level+ base forms based on the Unleashed continent moving calc, so even normal Shadow should be too strong without the need to turn his fur golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back