• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know its funny i used to have an issue with Universal Sailor Moon until over the few years i became a fan of it
same with Dc/Marvel tho DC was more easier than Marvel

4rsyoo.jpg

After scouring our Herald profiles these are the only 4-B feats I found:
Prolly missed some, though if I didn't then considering 4-B more consistent then their other feats is sus

You know that note section on Superman’s page? It’s weird, because half of the things were rejected for being outliers, yet there were like >10 of them. I remember someone posted meme explaining that on ant‘s wall.
Well guy explained why some of them were with full context

I can pretty much narrow that down to FanOfRPGs then. I agree with some of his debunks (like how the Multiverse wasn't stable during the events of Infinite Crisis), but I can't say I agree with all of them.

Or something like "Where Is Thy Sting", where I feel like most of the assessments saying it's just an illusion use either unreliable, out of context or contradicted scans.

Yeah some of Fan's debunks seemed a bit nitpicky and trying to go for the lowest possible interpretation.
I can pretty much narrow that down to FanOfRPGs then. I agree with some of his debunks (like how the Multiverse wasn't stable during the events of Infinite Crisis), but I can't say I agree with all of them.
i get ya i think trying to balance a form of consistency of post crisis you want to consider his other feat before going with the big ones

It seems that Broly wins against Hulk. I suddenly feel that Dragon Ball multiplier is insane.

Sun Wukong VS Son Goku: Depends on the versions used for Sun Wukong.

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in seeing The Doctor vs John Constantine? Before Rick and Morty became a thing, that was a decently popular debate (granted it's usually followed by the condition that both have prep time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back