• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB win streak continues
Glad someone oput a spoiler at the discussion thread title

How dod the loser lose and how do the researchers tier and clock the combatants?

Which combatants are suggested?

Broly won. Hulk was given slightly better speed, but Broly was way more powerful, thanks to multipiers. And he could bypass Immortal Hulk, since Hulk needs something to regenerate from, so all Broly had to do was completely vaporize Hulk.

For Next time they showed Luke with Yoda, so one of those two, an attack on titan character, cloud. and some other characters I couldn't recognize.

Bringing the Dub
maxresdefault.jpg

Okay so a friend of mine listed all the combatants shown, including those I wasn't sure of.

Yoda/Luke from Star Wars (Both were shown so could be either.
Ryuko from Kill La Kill
Cloud from FF7
Dr. Doom from Marvel
Mikasa from Attack On Titan
Steven from Steven Universe
Yoda/Luke from Star Wars (Both were shown so could be either.) < Makes more sense Yoda is fighting some short yet overpowered character
Ryuko from Kill La Kill < She could be killed by Shadow or be killing Akame or Killua. Fairy Tail cast fully support Ryuko killing Akame and Black Star is ready to fight Killua
Cloud from FF7 < Cloud Strife vs Link Rematch (I mean reexamination)
Dr. Doom from Marvel (haha who he can fight against as a recurring character)
Mikasa from Attack On Titan (She dies to almost every opponent of close connection, including Blake Belladonna)
Steven from Steven Universe (he dies to Star Butterfly as Steven Universe is star level and Star Butterfly is universe level)

How is the loser dying in the animation and is there any aftermath scene

nah man think about the History theme

Edit: Akame has Killua

It actually follows the history them if you think about it.

Both Akame ga Kill and Kill la Kill premiered on Toonami in 2014-2015 right near each other and they both have a massive following. As for the characters, they both very similar.

But it does beg the question: If Ryuko doesn't fight Akame or Tatsumi, who is the latter going to fight?

Yoda/Luke from Star Wars (Both were shown so could be either.) < Makes more sense Yoda is fighting some short yet overpowered character
Ryuko from Kill La Kill < She could be killed by Shadow or be killing Akame or Killua. Fairy Tail cast fully support Ryuko killing Akame and Black Star is ready to fight Killua
Cloud from FF7 < Cloud Strife vs Link Rematch (I mean reexamination)
Dr. Doom from Marvel (haha who he can fight against as a recurring character)
Mikasa from Attack On Titan (She dies to almost every opponent of close connection, including Blake Belladonna)
Steven from Steven Universe (he dies to Star Butterfly as Steven Universe is star level and Star Butterfly is universe level)

How is the loser dying in the animation and is there any aftermath scene
Broly headbutted hulk into vaporization

So how long is Dragon Balls winning streak now? 6 or something right?
bout 5 as of now
It actually follows the history them if you think about it.

Both Akame ga Kill and Kill la Kill premiered on Toonami in 2014-2015 right near each other and they both have a massive following. As for the characters, they both very similar.

But it does beg the question: If Ryuko doesn't fight Akame or Tatsumi, who is the latter going to fight?
that may be true however the researchers have been pushing for Shadow to come back and fight her and Ultraguy mentioned Shadow vs Ryuko being one of his fights wanted to happen in his blogs

So I was lurking on Naruto Forums and apparently Hulk was 120 times universal and Broly was 3,600 times universal, god damn that's quite the difference. From the small snippet of next seasons fighters we're 100% getting a Cloud vs Link rematch, Ryuko will either slaughter Akame or get slaughted by Shadow, and for the rest I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back