• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB already accepts that enough damage can revert Hulk to Banner and that his Regeneration can be "overtaxed" with enough force, so even if they accept that his strength can keep rising without limit I'm pretty sure Broly just yeet him before he gets strong enough to kill him.

World of void and the crossroads is a little different.
World of void is just completely empty space with nothing in it besides the arena.

that said there are a few things I would remove from the blog that are just flat out not correct in my opinion.

I don't think you can prove hulk scales to hypnos in speed, at least not directly.

For my understanding the Venus calc may be slightly inflated, and the sentry calc never should have been included given new context

That's all over the place man, they need a concrete scaling or something because that ain't it.
Thats why im not sold on them buying Hulk to be put there at least not up the ass as some folks are pushing here and on the DB wiki
look at DC
Booster Gold-Small Star Level
Wonder Woman-Planet Level
Shazam-Solar System
Lobo-Star Level
Hal-Universal Level
Wally The Flash-Universal/Multiversal

Thats why im not sold on them buying Hulk to be put there at least not up the ass as some folks are pushing here and on the DB wiki
look at DC
Booster Gold-Small Star Level
Wonder Woman-Planet Level
Shazam-Solar System
Lobo-Star Level
Hal-Universal Level
Wally The Flash-Universal/Multiversal
Death Battle is ******* awful at Consistency with Comic Scaling.

Death Battle is ******* awful at Consistency with Comic Scaling.
tell me about it
I guess different researchers or their concept of scaling/outliers are different compared to VBW
maybe but it still terrible looking at it cause folks can point out the inconsistency involving it
Didn't they say her best feat was lifting 1/3rd of Earth and said feat outclassed everything Thor has done? Granted, I think that was 3 years ago or something.
yes but both had better feats than that especially Thor
The animation really carried that episode because holy hell they ignored so much shit for Thor
whats worse they reference better feats from Thor in ultron vs sigma and even mention him having Star level feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back