• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk DB really needs someone to be in charge of the Track names for the fights
cause they tend to be a Hit n miss with them
like this fight track should've been called "Legendary Smash or Maximum World Breakers"
Maybe they think they are just get a point. Also, the OST name can be mistaken as a music composed by a typical Japanese band.

I bet they're showing off these feats because they'll debunk them or something, because I really do not want them to be wanking Hulk so much
Yea, i think thats wuts gonna happen.

They mention Hulk breaking through dimensions but dont do so for Broly despite him and Gogeta's dimension breacking being the only notable feat from that movie.

Yeah unless they're going to say that the feat of Broly and Gogeta breaking through dimensions is unquantifiable, which it sort of is seeing as we know nothing about their size but I think it can be used as supplementary evidence for Broly being Universal and beyond.

f04fba17-9e75-43f2-b15b-c8b6e971cccd

Litchi Feye-Ling, such as tragic character for all of her hard work to get Arakune(Roy) back to normal, in the end was meaningless for her. Anyway, as you know, there's the Guilty Gear match ups for her such as Jam and Millia. If I had to choose one, I would of chosen Millia since it has connections. If I wasn't going to GG vs BB route, Valentine from Skullgirls would of been a better alternative thanks to Rewind Rumble.

As for why Ed is there, this is from Deviantart:
Connections: Red-clad protagonists who are experts in their respective fields, proficient in alchemy, and possess a guilt complex after they failed to save someone who lost their body while in another dimension (Arakune and Al). Both joined a military organization in order to get the resources necessary to save said person, but later discovered the organization was being corrupted from within. The difference is in how they responded: Litchi chose to continue aiding Relius in his plans (because she was forced to), while Ed chose to fight against the Homunculi.

As for what Litchi beats, she pretty much beats all of them except for Millia and probably Jam. Litchi isn't a haxy character, but a lot of hax resistances.

What do you guys think?

should make a note on some interpretations on the incursions:

""Incursion’s whole thing is that it just destroys 2 universes. Not literally all the realms in the 616 universe shown by the Yggdrasil" It's stated in Loki: Agent of Asgard that the incursion wouldn't affect asgard,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back