• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I wonder if DB will do 20 episodes next season as well or try to go for more quality than quantity. Though taking into consideration how most death battles from Beerus vs Galaxia onward hit trending, it may be possible that they got a bigger budget? Though knowing Rooster Teeth, I highly doubt it.

Piccolo vs MM is somehow my most hated Death Battle, because it is almost entirely based off of their relations to Goku and Superman. Like I get it, they're both green, they stretch, and both had race which was extinguished (which is actually a lot of connections now that I think of it), but I really think they have better options...I just don't know who those better options are.

Though I wonder if DB will do 20 episodes next season as well or try to go for more quality than quantity. Though taking into consideration how most death battles from Beerus vs Galaxia onward hit trending, it may be possible that they got a bigger budget? Though knowing Rooster Teeth, I highly doubt it.
if it was success this season i don't see why they would stop now.
several did iirc
Piccolo vs MM is somehow my most hated Death Battle, because it is almost entirely based off of their relations to Goku and Superman. Like I get it, they're both green, they stretch, and both had race which was extinguished (which is actually a lot of connections now that I think of it), but I really think they have better options...I just don't know who those better options are.
MM only has maybe SS but thats it
Piccolo doesn't have any other barring Super Skrull who's connestion are even worse (both green dude who can stretch that it)
He was Low 2-C, possibly 2-C but the feat was deemed an Outlier or something like that.
honestly i was never sold on IDW Megatron being universal the stuff to argue him being at that level seems extra shaky AF

He was Low 2-C, possibly 2-C but the feat was deemed an Outlier or something like that.
TBH I don't think Megatron was winning that one anyway. Sure he's got some "hax", but since Death Battle is going to scale Freeza past Super Saiyan God Goku, who matched holding-back Beerus, I'd say he still lacks the AP to slug it out.

TBH I don't think Megatron was winning that one anyway. Sure he's got some "hax", but since Death Battle is going to scale Freeza past Super Saiyan God Goku, who matched holding-back Beerus, I'd say he still lacks the AP to slug it out.
Reminding people Screwattack Goku as Super Saiyan God Goku is 9 universe busting.

A two universe busting Megatron is unmatched.

Also somehow I hear Transformers is downgraded to yottaton tier and blame universe invasion hax and durability negation.

It's kind of annoying that Marvel/DC vs Anime is considered something akin to Mario vs Sonic fights. Like, two (albeit massive) comicbook series vs an entire category of fiction.

My least favorite match of the season is probably Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen. It's literally Batman vs Spider-Man again, except one can be crippled by electric shocks (I mean, more so than most people) and the other has a weaker version of a Symbiote. Honestly, I'm fine with more Marvel vs DC matchups, but don't just use very slightly different versions of heroes you've already had fight each other. Animation isn't much to write home about, either.
Wait for Adam West Batman vs Paul Soles Spider-Man or Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man. (In 3D model)

Also Batman vs Inspector Gadget (hand drawn) and Batman vs Moon Knight (live action) are waiting on the queue

And... She-Ra vs Wonder Woman is actually more requested than Rogue vs Wonder Woman and Thor vs Wonder Woman combined. It is just the lack of length of animated fight and another win for DC that makes this golden opportunity look lackluster.

Can Piccolo punch MM before MM speed blitz and hax stomp? Assuming MM is ONLY Infinite Mass Punch tier in AP and Shattered God tier in speed?

Last edited:
Hmmm....we could see Arbiter vs Predator next season. I remember seeing that one come up a lot.
We have Thel 'Vadam vs Garrus Vakarian as Community Death Battle before - and it is a 'damn 'vaking awesome ME vs Halo episode Rooster Teeth may wish to cash out from this chance so as to free Predator from say Xenomorph.

And... How many Tier 6 feats do Sanji actually have (sans the Stampede feats)? Invisibility can be countered by AOE danmaku and invisibility is useless when you are grabbed and tied with ropes and cloths.

From Reddit:
D-r4h-OohNFG2ivhItCsLoTk8AecEEAH6GMpZjy_xr8.png

Both, Bayo upgrades and DMC downgrades
Ah good to know.
Funny & true but this'll probably look like a good season for comic books in hindsight.
Kinda in a way as this is probably the only season where this was comic season.
The Hulk downplay really shows how much I hate this site when it comes to comics.
I mean, they have a rule to make sure it's consistent even though Death Battle doesn't use it.
Personally I would ignore the outliers and stick to which feat makes sense because let's be honest, everyone knows that comics are downplayed in this site and the moment that comic rule is gone, you open the flood gates. I feel like that rule needs to be updated.

Curious how Ragna vs Dant isnt a stomp in Ragna's favor given his tier 1 hax
People still underestimate Blazblue verse? I mean it's not well known in the vs community, plus from what I seen you guys do, it's pretty hard to research how powerful their hax is. Also tier 1 hax, that's one shotting many characters even with soul resistance.

Both, Bayo upgrades and DMC downgrades
Like, where? Currently I read Bayo as 3-A and Dante as Low 2-C. I believe the CRTs are not yet complete for both sides.

The Hulk downplay really shows how much I hate this site when it comes to comics.
By downplay do you mean Hulk tags Sentry who is set to "have the power (energy output per second) of a million exploding suns"?

Marvel and DC gets wanked and downplayed at different times.

... Does that mean Piccolo can actually destroy Martian Manhunter of all characters? Or Cyborg can hack through 3-D characters with 5-D hax?

They buy the unkillable nature of Noel but I’m not sure they buy the rest. I’m pretty sure the main higher up series that can compete with comics on that both sides agree with are SMT (not Persona) as well as the god tiers of Digimon of all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back